Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 552 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 8280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7815
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    I accidentally got an SUV with back seats that fold out into a bed instead of folding in. It's a 5-seater. How lucky am I? I got a windshield blackout umbrella. Now I'm working on custom blackout window shades. Absolutely no peeping.
    These days you can park, throw up a pop up tent on the sidewalk and throw in a mattress and nobody's going to bother you. You won't even stand out.

  2. #7814

    OEM Bed in SUV

    I accidentally got an SUV with back seats that fold out into a bed instead of folding in. It's a 5-seater. How lucky am I? I got a windshield blackout umbrella. Now I'm working on custom blackout window shades. Absolutely no peeping.

  3. #7813
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Got to love that road head. LOL I've had past girlfriends do it on the streets and freeway. Also some of my sugar arrangement girls. One time I was having a UTR give me road head and we passed a cop waiting at a red light. Oh man that was a rush and scary at the same time. She was wild when giving head and moved around a lot and would get up a little to high sometimes. Like the chic in the video. I told her to stay down that time because we were about to pass the cop. She just kept sucking away and nothing happened. It was night already so guess that helped provide some cover.
    One time a gorgeous AASW gave me the the best head on the 110 fwy; no charge. All I had to do was take her to the sheriff's station so she could put money on her gang banger BF's books. Yes a cop past us but she was gagging deep, with her head down low. Good times!

  4. #7812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you guys is this? LOL.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnC8EAXrV4x/
    Got to love that road head. LOL I've had past girlfriends do it on the streets and freeway. Also some of my sugar arrangement girls. One time I was having a UTR give me road head and we passed a cop waiting at a red light. Oh man that was a rush and scary at the same time. She was wild when giving head and moved around a lot and would get up a little to high sometimes. Like the chic in the video. I told her to stay down that time because we were about to pass the cop. She just kept sucking away and nothing happened. It was night already so guess that helped provide some cover.

  5. #7811

    Caught in the act LOL

    Which one of you guys is this? LOL.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnC8EAXrV4x/

  6. #7810
    I am so glad the loitering is law is gone. The loiter was essentially a catchall law. It gave the officer to essentially call just about anything he wanted as loitering. There was actually more arrests for loitering when cops would conduct stings in recent years. Some the's came out said it was a flaky law.

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    As of Jan 1, loitering is no longer a crime.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/02/u...law/index.html

    Drive around the block as many times as you like, cops can't do shit unless they see you pick up a SW and either of you is stupid enough to admit to offering cash for sex or if they catch you in the act and get you for public indecency.

    Now more than ever, don't say anything at all to cops. Without an admission, there is almost nothing they can do unless you are careless enough to fall subject to an undercover cop.

  7. #7809
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Crt

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    As of Jan 1, loitering is no longer a crime.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/02/u...law/index.html

    Drive around the block as many times as you like, cops can't do shit unless they see you pick up a SW and either of you is stupid enough to admit to offering cash for sex or if they catch you in the act and get you for public indecency.

    Now more than ever, don't say anything at all to cops. Without an admission, there is almost nothing they can do unless you are careless enough to fall subject to an undercover cop.
    It is odd that the racially therapeutic crew is not targeting the feds for oppressing prostitution online. California has decriminalized jaywalking, loitering with the intent to commit prostitution and allows nurses to provide abortions. A nurse can't even put her finger up my ass without a doctor present. Yet, backpage, myredbook, craigslist had to discontinue allowing CRT victims to ply their trade.

  8. #7808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    As of Jan 1, loitering is no longer a crime.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/02/u...law/index.html

    Drive around the block as many times as you like, cops can't do shit unless they see you pick up a SW and either of you is stupid enough to admit to offering cash for sex or if they catch you in the act and get you for public indecency.

    Now more than ever, don't say anything at all to cops. Without an admission, there is almost nothing they can do unless you are careless enough to fall subject to an undercover cop.

  9. #7807
    Yes SW's work in the rain. But much depends on the mood they are in. I have seen a lot working in the rain & other times where there is none. I get the impression that the girls on Fig are more likely to work in the rain however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chhnk  [View Original Post]
    Do girls still hit the blade when its raining? You think the prices are lower just so they can get out of the rain??

  10. #7806
    This is a different girl. The blonde in the video has a thin face Usually the good ones are not around long for some inexplicable reason, There is a very low chance she is around now. You are better off heading to TJ if you have time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMSmall13  [View Original Post]
    See Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28rmOLIIiV4.

    Video was uploaded a month ago so I am hoping she's there!

  11. #7805

    Rainy day

    Do girls still hit the blade when its raining? You think the prices are lower just so they can get out of the rain??

  12. #7804

    Video Was taken a month ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She looks a lot like a Brittany that was in SD earlier. But different girl. This blonde looks hot. Would be a lot of fun if she is legal. Not sure when this photo was taken. But chances she is gone by now. There is remote random possibility that she is downtown.
    See Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28rmOLIIiV4.

    Video was uploaded a month ago so I am hoping she's there!

  13. #7803
    She looks a lot like a Brittany that was in SD earlier. But different girl. This blonde looks hot. Would be a lot of fun if she is legal. Not sure when this photo was taken. But chances she is gone by now. There is remote random possibility that she is downtown.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMSmall13  [View Original Post]
    Will be in the area in a week or two. Was hoping to find the girl in the picture. Any ideas where to find her or how to contact would be appreciated.

    Happy Hunting.

  14. #7802

    Any info on this girl?

    Will be in the area in a week or two. Was hoping to find the girl in the picture. Any ideas where to find her or how to contact would be appreciated.

    Happy Hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 7.56.46 AM.png‎  

  15. #7801

    Thrill ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman2022  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger. Been to my fair of strip clubs and MPs. Recently have journeyed out and explored The Fig / The Blade. There are some lookers out there, but between the wild drivers, looking out for LE, and finding a decent looking gal that won't pull any shenanigans on ya. I find it too risky.

    Maybe cause I'm middle-aged, I just can't see myself venturing out there.

    Let me ask ya. Is dealing with all those things in the search of a hottie part of the thrill?
    I hate to agree, but I think it's the thrill that makes it even more exciting. The discount doesn't make it worth while. It the larger sample size and getting to check out the merchandise is also an added bonus. But the added thrill of what else could happen is extra exciting. The loss of money from getting robbed isn't a deal breaker. But adds something I don't get anymore in my private life. I'm middle aged and my social group isn't spending any time in these area. And I miss where I came from. So to be back in the action without having to go back and live in it is fun for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape