Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 552 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    As of Jan 1, loitering is no longer a crime.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/02/u...law/index.html

    Drive around the block as many times as you like, cops can't do shit unless they see you pick up a SW and either of you is stupid enough to admit to offering cash for sex or if they catch you in the act and get you for public indecency.

    Now more than ever, don't say anything at all to cops. Without an admission, there is almost nothing they can do unless you are careless enough to fall subject to an undercover cop.

  2. #7807
    Yes SW's work in the rain. But much depends on the mood they are in. I have seen a lot working in the rain & other times where there is none. I get the impression that the girls on Fig are more likely to work in the rain however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chhnk  [View Original Post]
    Do girls still hit the blade when its raining? You think the prices are lower just so they can get out of the rain??

  3. #7806
    This is a different girl. The blonde in the video has a thin face Usually the good ones are not around long for some inexplicable reason, There is a very low chance she is around now. You are better off heading to TJ if you have time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMSmall13  [View Original Post]
    See Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28rmOLIIiV4.

    Video was uploaded a month ago so I am hoping she's there!

  4. #7805

    Rainy day

    Do girls still hit the blade when its raining? You think the prices are lower just so they can get out of the rain??

  5. #7804

    Video Was taken a month ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She looks a lot like a Brittany that was in SD earlier. But different girl. This blonde looks hot. Would be a lot of fun if she is legal. Not sure when this photo was taken. But chances she is gone by now. There is remote random possibility that she is downtown.
    See Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28rmOLIIiV4.

    Video was uploaded a month ago so I am hoping she's there!

  6. #7803
    She looks a lot like a Brittany that was in SD earlier. But different girl. This blonde looks hot. Would be a lot of fun if she is legal. Not sure when this photo was taken. But chances she is gone by now. There is remote random possibility that she is downtown.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMSmall13  [View Original Post]
    Will be in the area in a week or two. Was hoping to find the girl in the picture. Any ideas where to find her or how to contact would be appreciated.

    Happy Hunting.

  7. #7802

    Any info on this girl?

    Will be in the area in a week or two. Was hoping to find the girl in the picture. Any ideas where to find her or how to contact would be appreciated.

    Happy Hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 7.56.46 AM.png‎  

  8. #7801

    Thrill ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman2022  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger. Been to my fair of strip clubs and MPs. Recently have journeyed out and explored The Fig / The Blade. There are some lookers out there, but between the wild drivers, looking out for LE, and finding a decent looking gal that won't pull any shenanigans on ya. I find it too risky.

    Maybe cause I'm middle-aged, I just can't see myself venturing out there.

    Let me ask ya. Is dealing with all those things in the search of a hottie part of the thrill?
    I hate to agree, but I think it's the thrill that makes it even more exciting. The discount doesn't make it worth while. It the larger sample size and getting to check out the merchandise is also an added bonus. But the added thrill of what else could happen is extra exciting. The loss of money from getting robbed isn't a deal breaker. But adds something I don't get anymore in my private life. I'm middle aged and my social group isn't spending any time in these area. And I miss where I came from. So to be back in the action without having to go back and live in it is fun for me.

  9. #7800

    Why won't you repeat?

    I remember she's very pretty. I stopped seeing her when she got very skinny and she was not open to BBFS.

    Compare to her PD or HX rate, 120 seems to be reasonable.

    Quote Originally Posted by GunDown  [View Original Post]
    Yea, it was 120. I wouldn't repeat though. I did see another white cutie, red hair, petite, but couldn't pick her up. Anyway, went out again last night and god, either people don't give a shit or LE doesn't care, they literally jam up the street north of Florence for a good hour, cars just lined up on the main street to turn into that "hotties" gallery. Note that I use quotation on "hotties".

    Anyway, had another date with Chika last night, she was telling me that it is slow as fuck out there. Most people just drive around and look or offer ridiculous price of $40, LOL.

  10. #7799
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean 200 or 20?
    Yea, it was 120. I wouldn't repeat though. I did see another white cutie, red hair, petite, but couldn't pick her up. Anyway, went out again last night and god, either people don't give a shit or LE doesn't care, they literally jam up the street north of Florence for a good hour, cars just lined up on the main street to turn into that "hotties" gallery. Note that I use quotation on "hotties".

    Anyway, had another date with Chika last night, she was telling me that it is slow as fuck out there. Most people just drive around and look or offer ridiculous price of $40, LOL.

  11. #7798

    Busted cell phones

    I find it interesting and frustrating most of the girls I have seen have busted up cell phones and always have excuses for the phone not working or being able to pay the bill. It is a tool for their trade, if they treat it as such I'm sure they would have better revenue stream by using it to its fullest.

  12. #7797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    A lot of new girls hitting the blade the last couple years but something that was true before is still true in 2022.

    The girls pushing the prices up are rarely worth it. True many years ago and true now. Their pimps are usually behind this. Same pimps who are telling them to essentially rip mongers off by giving horrible or even no service and get back on the blade.

    Still can get a hot af girl who gives good service for 100 and has a room. Still possible to get a hot af girl for 100 or even 80 in my vehicle. These girls can provide service so good I usually tip.

    The girls asking for 120-150. They usually trying to get back to the blade asap and do not care about the service they provide at all. I actually had one tell me 120 for 10 minutes and the clock starts when she sits in my car LOL. I think all the 120-150 girls have this attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by RdynNvu  [View Original Post]
    Market rate seems to be 120.

    Feel free to negotiate.

  13. #7796
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean 200 or 20?
    I picked her up last night and for me total damage 120 and she had a room.

  14. #7795

    Damage?

    Do you mean 200 or 20?

    Quote Originally Posted by GunDown  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't sleep on a Tuesday night, so went out for a spin. My normal routine is to make a pass of the whole track first and count the amount of LE. I usually start from north, make my way down to Century and turn around. Saw cluster of girls in the from Florence to the 80's. A tall WSW caught my eye near Florence, so I whipped in to get a closer look. She is tall, slim, probably b cup. Total damage was. 2 have a room nearby. She has a small puppy with her, but the pup is totally cool. She wouldn't take off her top though, will only spill them out. Left the notell an ounce lighter.

  15. #7794

    Fig at Noon and 8 pm

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    LEO are smart, they are gathering evidence, taking down number plates, checking if you have tinted windows etc. When they come at you, they bring in atleast 5-10 charges so you cannot escape it.

    But overall that street is crazy, I saw a dude get pulled over at around 2:50 AM, near Fig and Florence.
    I had occasion to head north on Fig yesterday right at noon. Saw a very pretty Latina woman and a white woman walking separately (both actually height / weight appropriate wearing two-piece outfits) around the 50's /60's block. A bit further north than I recall from previous visits and nothing to speak of south at that time.

    On my exit from DTLA I again cruised Fig, south this time, again, purely for research. Surprisingly, nada, no one in tawdry clothing, baring an ass cheek or camel toe. Not even frumpy clothed chunkies. This is between MLK and El Seg. Maybe it got more interesting later but it was butkus at that hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape