Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 126 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1220

    Boss Lady

    Morning Edgewater,

    Boss Lady is still around, lately running around the Cocoa area, but most definately back into her Candy habit, have seen her a few times in the past month or so, but she frequently is a No Show after making an appointment, digits are 321-749-0XXX if you're interested.

    Good Luck.

  2. #1219

    Boss

    Anyone heard how the boss lady is doing?

  3. #1218

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]

    Wendy. Is she worth it? I'm fine with a HJ but is she nice and easy to talk to?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/196767790368

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    All are very well reviewed, a search for any of their names brings up over 100 hits. Never seen any of them but, if I recall the reviews correctly, Paige seems to run about 50/50 between positive reviews and negative reviews, Cindy has used the same pics for over a decade, she's old and doesn't provide a great experience and Wendy is wacky but fun, limited menu but, if you can put up with her being a bit nutty, a fun experience. Looking forward to at least one review on these ladies from you!
    I have seen Wendy a couple of times mostly because she is close to me. She is pretty, with a laid back hippie vibe, and gives a pretty good massage. A topless HE is all I ever have seen with her, although I never really tried for more. She does have a pretty nice body for her age and is personable, so the overall experience is worth a shot if you don't mind the limited menu.

  4. #1217

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo  [View Original Post]
    I saw Legz in Merrit Island and had a blast. I hadn't seen her in a while and it was do to her being on vacation at Uncle's. She looks really good, great attitude, DFKing, BBBJ, covered FS and anal! Her donations are 125 for HHR and 225 for an hour. She did not watch the clock and actually ran over time by quite a bit. Overall and enjoyable time!
    Hey Scott make some room so I can message you a question about Legz.

  5. #1216

    Paige, Cindy and Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these ladies. Will be free and dot know to try orlando or here.

    Paige.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...t/523330202070

    Cindy.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/710901411189

    Wendy. Is she worth it? I'm fine with a HJ but is she nice and easy to talk to?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/196767790368
    All are very well reviewed, a search for any of their names brings up over 100 hits. Never seen any of them but, if I recall the reviews correctly, Paige seems to run about 50/50 between positive reviews and negative reviews, Cindy has used the same pics for over a decade, she's old and doesn't provide a great experience and Wendy is wacky but fun, limited menu but, if you can put up with her being a bit nutty, a fun experience. Looking forward to at least one review on these ladies from you!

  6. #1215

    Liberty'O Love

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these ladies. Will be free and dot know to try orlando or here.

    Paige.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...t/523330202070

    Cindy.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/710901411189

    Wendy. Is she worth it? I'm fine with a HJ but is she nice and easy to talk to?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/196767790368
    Need I say anymore? Just enter her name using the Search Function and you will see what I am saying! Good luck Willie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B9198426-25EB-4D11-A271-4C97BE490073.jpeg‎   04EF7D29-492B-45B9-9B29-B7358C59AE6E.jpeg‎   8F07AE40-EA1F-447D-A97E-3322274F8289.jpeg‎  

  7. #1214
    Any info on these ladies. Will be free and dot know to try orlando or here.

    Paige.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...t/523330202070

    Cindy.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/710901411189

    Wendy. Is she worth it? I'm fine with a HJ but is she nice and easy to talk to?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/196767790368

  8. #1213

    That link and those photos got my attention all right

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    This was definitely one time where the advertiser looked as good or better than the pics. The only difference was she had dark hair when I met her. It was almost TGTBT, and one night I will not soon forget!
    My eyes popped out of my head when I saw Sabrina's Tryst photos.

    $400/ hr ok, maybe, sure treat myself.

    Then I pulled up her TER reviews. Darn!

    They all (or pretty much all but the bitter ones) admit that her body is at least as hot as the photos. Mostly positive reviews of her face.

    Unfortunately for me, not GFE at all, at least by the reports.

    Summary it seems: paying for really hot window dressing; not for the performance.

    Note: I have never met her. And unless I hit the lotto, I probably wouldn't personally chose to spend my hobby budget that way. Then again, someone please prove me wrong!! LOL.

  9. #1212

    LEGZ (Sharon)

    I saw Legz in Merrit Island and had a blast. I hadn't seen her in a while and it was do to her being on vacation at Uncle's. She looks really good, great attitude, DFKing, BBBJ, covered FS and anal! Her donations are 125 for HHR and 225 for an hour. She did not watch the clock and actually ran over time by quite a bit. Overall and enjoyable time!

  10. #1211
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Holy hell! That chick is fine! No offense to Della or Andrea, but if those pics are legit, she's more attractive than any provider we regularly have here in Brevard!
    This was definitely one time where the advertiser looked as good or better than the pics. The only difference was she had dark hair when I met her. It was almost TGTBT, and one night I will not soon forget!

  11. #1210

    Miami VERY Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinavip

    Visiting your area from East Central Florida this weekend, I had the chance to meet up with this little Brazilian hottie. Comms were a little slow at first, but once we set a time they were spot on. She looks exactly like the pics, and arrived in a dress and heels that was absolutely stunning. After some pleasantries we got down to business and IMO she has a perfect body, with personality and skills to match. Non-rushed and attentive, the hour with her passed by quickly. CG, RCG, K9, MISH, and another position which she suggested that I did not know the name of, just about wore me out! Not really GFE, everything covered, and did not really get to DATY but all things considered she would definitely be a repeat for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in the Miami Forum, but thought I would add here in case anyone has to be down that way. This girl was absolutely gorgeous. The closest we have up here would be Della / Andrea. Higher price of admission but I would definitely treat myself again.
    Holy hell! That chick is fine! No offense to Della or Andrea, but if those pics are legit, she's more attractive than any provider we regularly have here in Brevard!

  12. #1209

    Miami Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinavip

    Visiting your area from East Central Florida this weekend, I had the chance to meet up with this little Brazilian hottie. Comms were a little slow at first, but once we set a time they were spot on. She looks exactly like the pics, and arrived in a dress and heels that was absolutely stunning. After some pleasantries we got down to business and IMO she has a perfect body, with personality and skills to match. Non-rushed and attentive, the hour with her passed by quickly. CG, RCG, K9, MISH, and another position which she suggested that I did not know the name of, just about wore me out! Not really GFE, everything covered, and did not really get to DATY but all things considered she would definitely be a repeat for me.
    Posted this in the Miami Forum, but thought I would add here in case anyone has to be down that way. This girl was absolutely gorgeous. The closest we have up here would be Della / Andrea. Higher price of admission but I would definitely treat myself again.

  13. #1208

  14. #1207

    You've been asking

    For those who know who this is and have been asking for digits well here is your chance. A rare advertisement from one of the best.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...u/956610800600

  15. #1206

    Good pick-up!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming she's getting no pleasure from none of our business.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/515724653037
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Well at 2. 5 for a QV I can understand why there's no reviews. I don't even think a really rich guy would blow that on a QV. She is very cute though. Play and stay safe.
    Glad you noticed the high donation and brought it to my attention! As to me, I didn't get that far, I got hung up on that picture of her ass!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape