Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 378 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 17938
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12283

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Yup I was surprised when I seen an ad by her this morning. She's still one of my go tos through the years but proceed with caution as she dies have a very noticeable disability.
    What is the disability you can DM me if you want thanks in advance.

  2. #12282

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Yup I was surprised when I seen an ad by her this morning. She's still one of my go tos through the years but proceed with caution as she dies have a very noticeable disability.
    What is the disability you can dm me if you want thanks in advance.

  3. #12281

    Love it

    I found me a nice one last weekend. Very cute. Clean. Rode me in back of my car and let me explode inside bb for only $40. Said she needed the money. Wanted to do it again sometime. I definitely will.

  4. #12280

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/409488498562

    I'm on the fence about this one. She talks a big game, anyone have any input?. Thanks in advance.
    She's a little thicker than she appears in the pics. Go figure, right? But! She's super friendly and service was really good. I'd pass on the threesome. Her friend is older, spent too much time in a suntan booth, tastes like a cigarette, and not into it as much. But I'd se brandi again.

  5. #12279

    Seeking info

    Hello. I'm not from the area, but I'm going to be in Lexington next week for a work conference. I'll be in the Lexington Green area. I was hoping someone local might be able to give me advice about the area. Who to see, who to stay away from, maybe an UTR. I tend to like smaller ladies. I can tell you more if you want or need to know.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #12278

    Gloryholes?

    Anybody know of any gloryholes in the Lexington area?

  7. #12277
    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    If I were a provider, I wouldn't care if you nut in 10 seconds, I'm not taking some stranger's funky load in / on me for a measly $40. Fuck that.

    Pussy is worth what people pay for it. Again, I'd rather pay more so the girl I'm with works less, gives me a better experience, and isn't polluted by hundreds of dudes dumping 5 minute loads in her.
    Yea I get it. That does make sense. Guess I'm just cheap LOL. It's like that post nut syndrome. When I need some I look hard if I really need it. But then when it's over in a flash I'm like damn why did I spend all that money? Guess that's why I go for less.

  8. #12276

    Brandi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/409488498562

    I'm on the fence about this one. She talks a big game, anyone have any input?. Thanks in advance.

  9. #12275

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Yup I was surprised when I seen an ad by her this morning. She's still one of my go tos through the years but proceed with caution as she dies have a very noticeable disability.

  10. #12274

    The OG Barbie

    Anyone know what happened to the "barbie" that used to work off the infamous corner house off Trent. Probably been 3 years-ish. Pre-COVID. Little blonde with a nice body.

  11. #12273

    I'm back

    Anyone? She looks really familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...f/162520961456

  12. #12272

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    If I were a provider, I wouldn't care if you nut in 10 seconds, I'm not taking some stranger's funky load in / on me for a measly $40. Fuck that.

    Pussy is worth what people pay for it. Again, I'd rather pay more so the girl I'm with works less, gives me a better experience, and isn't polluted by hundreds of dudes dumping 5 minute loads in her.
    Yes! I would much rather pay more money knowing the spinner I'm with has way fewer clients! Actually I've been seeing only 1 for a long time because her numbers are so low on how many clients takes.

  13. #12271

    Red Head

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashla...n/627906021557

    Anyone have experience with this one?

  14. #12270
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    Where are you find an AMP for $100 and where are you finding a hot talented chic in a decent location for $150-$200. Lmfao.
    All the AMPs in Lexington (that I know of) are $45 half hour, $60 hour, and the standard HJ tip is $40.

    And there are tons of quality women reviewed right in this forum that charge $150-200 for half or hour without clock watching.

  15. #12269
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueMonger  [View Original Post]
    Look at it this way. I offer 40 for a super QV. It lasts less than 5 minutes total with me.
    If I were a provider, I wouldn't care if you nut in 10 seconds, I'm not taking some stranger's funky load in / on me for a measly $40. Fuck that.

    Pussy is worth what people pay for it. Again, I'd rather pay more so the girl I'm with works less, gives me a better experience, and isn't polluted by hundreds of dudes dumping 5 minute loads in her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape