Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 41271
-
01-26-23 16:22 #29586Senior Member

Posts: 176Bee Karter
Linked with Bee for a QV since she responded first and wasn't disappointed. 100 qv & everything covered but the mic skills were great & a squiter. Wouldn't pay more than that she a little too big for my taste but not bad. 7. 0/10 overall visit. I'll return if nobody else answered.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2573112
-
01-26-23 15:39 #29585Senior Member

Posts: 624Booty Babe
All reports on her in the past have been negative. House smells like Cat piss, bad hygiene, etc.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 13:20 #29584Senior Member

Posts: 497Looks TGTBT to me! If she is as high end as she claims, she would be advertising on Eros or Tryst and not STG. Who knows, maybe she is and just broadening her ad reach.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 09:58 #29583Senior Member

Posts: 84Booty babe
-
01-26-23 09:57 #29582Senior Member

Posts: 84Any intel. Looks tempting
-
01-26-23 06:40 #29581Regular Member

Posts: 1Well as somebody that sees Jenny pretty regularly.
-
01-25-23 22:30 #29580Senior Member

Posts: 65Stank
Saw her once. Did not let her suck me up because she had this thing on her lip. Her Coochie stank when she pulled down her pants so we didn't do the deed and she kept asking for a donation when she hadn't done the deed. I put my dick back in my pants and told her to get TF out my car and told her to wash her ass. She smelled like Ocean Pennies. It was foul. Hope you didn't go through with it.
Originally Posted by Buster889
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 22:08 #29579Senior Member

Posts: 130Just saw her
I just had a car date with her off of San Jose. I picked her up at the steak and shake. She was overweight. Not trying to bash her on this forum, her pics are filtered. Don't get me wrong, she has the tattoos and her face looks like what you see in the ad's. She's overall overweight. She's not a thick big booty girl from what is being advertised. Her BBBJ was rushed. I don't know if she has metal in her mouth, but something sharp was scraping against the side of my dick. Her mouth was dry even after I got her a soda. Maybe she was tire and I'm not the first guy she sucked that night. Still thought she could of done better. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 21:04 #29578Senior Member

Posts: 909Think I dream of her 2 years ago. She doesn't seem to be on dust, but can tell she on something. BBBJ was meh, nothing to write home about. Her body is kinda the same as pics. Like they using good angles. No baby damage, a little pudgy. The trunk was a little to firm for my liking. Was not worth the hype that I built up in my head from the pictures. Not even MILF vibes, just old lady vibes. Me personally, I would not repeat. Look up Cisco I think. Know she used to go by one of her tats.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 20:43 #29577Senior Member

Posts: 461Familiar
Check the Daytona board plenty of info on her.
Originally Posted by AverageFulgrim
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 20:23 #29576Senior Member

Posts: 708The Latin Road Show
After almost break one of my main two Rules last night:
#1 Never go to Mustange Road.
#2 Never go to places with red roofs (unless it is a red Roof +plus location).
I decided to go see what was at the Latin Road show. I only visit the road Show once or twice a years because they are usually transient, hard to track which makes verification of the provider difficult some times. Many one the road show are ones and dones. Like this one.
https://callescort.org/786-483-5491
The pictures are pretty accurate. The one with the Red sneakers on is the best representation. Not ugly. Kinda cute. Bolt ons covered with a nice layer of fat. CBJ Friendly with nice veners. Limited English but she could survive anywhere in America. No problems communicating. MILF bod like WOW. Clinically clean everywhere. Every where. I checked. Now smells not even natural ones. Though Friendly was not GFE with me. I had to eat dinner at the why which made her burst quickly. All was lose and slippery from there forward. Though her riding skills were no the best. They were not the worst and she tries to accommodate. Doggy is her favorite. I think being close to that curvy tight mom body. Thick in all the right places was my favorite part.
The road show leaves Friday at noon. Worth the $2. 5 mario coins.
-
01-25-23 16:03 #29575Senior Member

Posts: 1170About these heifers
Coochie just isn't worth it anymore! The rush jobs have become the standard and the norm!
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 15:49 #29574Senior Member

Posts: 316Amanda / Sophia
So saw this one today. 99% sure ad on AS are same girl. Great comms, standard location on the JTB loop. She is the girl in the pics plus 20 lbs or the pics are very flattering. Pd for HH w / BBBJ. Typical high volume latina experience. BBBJ to half mast then she slathered up enough lube to guide a school bus in and tried to jackhammer to a quick finish. Slowed her down and she just layed there an took it for 10 min and then the hurry up and come for me baby starts. Ignored and took more time until the pissy attitude worsened and finished in the bag. If you want a quick, passionless fuck with a thick Columbian MILF with great tits (her best assets) then guess she's worth it. Personally won't be repeating.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2158336
-
01-25-23 15:24 #29573Senior Member

Posts: 84Kat
Yep and she is also posting on STG.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 15:12 #29572Senior Member

Posts: 363I'm assuming this is the link.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/exotic-kat








Reply With Quote





