Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 25701
-
01-25-23 21:53 #18501Senior Member

Posts: 353She was seeing 8-10 guys a day in a neighborhood watch area, I am sure it didn't take much to bust her, she was pretty open I tried to warn her and she got mad at me.
Originally Posted by MBrownie053
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 21:51 #18500Senior Member

Posts: 353What was the donation?
Originally Posted by LadyLover123
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 21:49 #18499Senior Member

Posts: 230RE: Sofia
Did LEO go to her place? LEO usually sets up a sting at a hotel / apartment / house and ask the provider for an outcall. That way they can setup their cameras/recorders and strategically place their people in nearby rooms and control the situation to avoid any resistance or surprises such as a shootout with a crazy boyfriend or something. LEO doesn't usually come to the provider's place unless they really want to get that provider and absolutely sure that there is no danger to them.
Originally Posted by Westy0311
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 21:14 #18498Senior Member

Posts: 401Sofia- Makes me wonder if she's going to go UTR, get out of the game or if she is going to keep seeing people.
-
01-25-23 20:07 #18497Senior Member

Posts: 1065[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-25-23 16:57 #18496Senior Member

Posts: 99Can you elaborate?
Can you elaborate? Did I miss something on the news?
Originally Posted by Super55
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 12:35 #18495Senior Member

Posts: 560Are you sure
Her them account has been active and she checks it at least twice a month to keep it shall we say on the first page. Also the pictures on them are at least three years old or more. And some go back to 2018 or 2019. And over the last year there have been very few reviews. I believe that she has become a hair dresser and is making good money at it. And only see's a very limited amount of clients. The most recent review seemed that she is having a hard time keeping appointments and some have attributed that to the hours she works in the real world. As she falls asleep. Or it could mean she is falling back to old habits. One time almost a year ago she contacted me asking if I wanted to see her. At that time I had things going on and could not. I have since tried to contact her but she never reply's. So I have pretty much given up on her. But that doesn't mean you should not try. When she is on her game she was the best escort I ever saw. Always made you feel like a close personal friend. Always wanting to know what you wanted and how she could take care of you. When she was having problems with drugs her services got bad but she did a rehab and got better. I know if she contacted me again I would not hesitate to see her.
Originally Posted by SexHombre
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 11:45 #18494Senior Member

Posts: 57Uncles
So nobody's going too speak on how it happened? I may be being nosey but it's been real hot lately a lot of people are paying visits too their uncle's.
-
01-25-23 11:29 #18493Douchebag

Posts: 326Holy shit. Who would pay 200 for someone to shave their balls. Just a thought. Do it yourself.
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 11:17 #18492Senior Member

Posts: 47Ruggiez
It looks like Ruggiez is back. Has anyone tried her recently?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ruggiez-...-dayton-901948
-
01-25-23 10:42 #18491Senior Member

Posts: 105Man I Ac
She has added Manscaping to the menu for $200 with a few stipulations.
If any of you guys have cash and need a trim down below. She's got you covered.
-
01-25-23 08:54 #18490Senior Member

Posts: 43Maneater / Tonya Ad
With me being a regular, she asked me to post a link to her new Erotic Monkey ad. She was forced to come out from being UTR as she was banned from USA as many have already posted.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maneater...dayton-1031839#erotic.
Most of us already know, what a good experience she is. That gummy blowjob is one of the best around here. The sex is pretty good as well. If you haven't experienced her yet, You owe it to yourself and to go see for yourself. She told me to mention she will only see about 3 mongers tops per day so you won't end up with a Sophia-type issue with dudes lining up outside. Please see the many reviews already posted. Good way to stay warm on a cold day.
-
01-25-23 08:44 #18489Senior Member

Posts: 827Jade
Yes, that her. I have seen her twice recently and she was great both times. She can waste time, but when it was time to play she delivered. She's not violent. She was mad at a friend that was taking too long to deliver her meds. She punched a hole in the hole. I've experienced that behavior with other girls. LOL.
Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
01-25-23 00:40 #18488Senior Member

Posts: 33Eve
Saw her like 1. 5 years ago 1 x but never repeated because everything covered and can only bust 1 x then she rushes you out. She is short and looks like her pics and never had any problems with her but don't like being rushed.
Originally Posted by JRyan1776
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 21:13 #18487Senior Member

Posts: 28I could have sworn that I put the link.
Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/167867876758









Reply With Quote





