Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14665

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    It's tough man but if you look long enough you'll find what you are looking for. I can point you in the right direction.
    Thanks for the info. Yeah I'll be cautious. For some of the ladies where I live, deposit isn't a big deal and some of the well reviewed sought after ones require it. But certainly wouldn't for someone off alligator. BTW I'm just realizing this whole UTR network why'all have with "gatekeepers"? I used SA in Mexico last year successfully but have never seen anywhere a similar kind of a network. I assume I'm SOL as an outsider and not a local senior member, but if that's not correct let me know. Sarah maitland sounds fun.

    In terms of what I'm looking for, I like a lot of types. Curvy hot trophies, tiny tight spinners, prostate massage specialists, BBBJ specialists. If there's a local must try head nurse wherever I'm traveling I try to check that out. Heck I'll even go for a good massage and HE sometimes, especially with eye candy and a great personality.

    I know I'm probably limited by an outcall preference but it just seems that's most realistic for my schedule.

  2. #14664

    Pebbles

    Was chit chatting with providers from other cities and ran across Pebbles. Good comms, good reviews, she's from the Tampa area but said she will come spend time in Orlando if some one line it up for her to come by if anybody got the time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/111242467

  3. #14663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    It's Tough

    Quote Originally Posted by BeGood21  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, not sure if this is the right place. I'm coming to Orlando for my first time for work for a few days and trying to do some research. I'm looking on PD, Tryst, LC and STG (and here for reviews) but should I be looking at other local boards that are more useful? LC and STG look very hit or miss with a lot of dead ends. A while ago when I was in Miami there was a different local board (independent girls I think) but looks like it shut down?

    I'm staying at a nice hotel and won't have a car so outcall to me is likely the most convenient. But depending on location I might Uber out to an incall. Price is not really a factor, I'm more concerned about certainty than finding the best value (to a limit). I just don't want to spend a bunch of time finding someone only to have them flake.

    I guess I just don't know the lay of the land. Where I am PD is big, then there are KAMPs and some massage options, but not too much on the other sites, not too many Latina houses like you find in Chicago and northeast, etc.

    I can report back on what I find but just hoping someone could tell me best place to be researching (other than here) for someone who doesn't know the area and is only in town a few days.

    Thanks.
    It's tough man but if you look long enough you'll find what you are looking for. I can point you in the right direction for an outcall but I don't know what kind of girls you like. PM if you come up empty handed. Search Alligator, Skip the Games, Tryst like you mentioned and Adult Search. If you find one that you like, ask about her on here to see if anyone can verify her. If you go for an outcall and they ask for money up front then it's a scam. Even if it's 20 dollars for gas don't bother.

  4. #14662

    Get a verify photo, never prepay ever

    Quote Originally Posted by BeGood21  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, not sure if this is the right place. I'm coming to Orlando for my first time for work for a few days and trying to do some research. I'm looking on PD, Tryst, LC and STG (and here for reviews) but should I be looking at other local boards that are more useful? LC and STG look very hit or miss with a lot of dead ends. A while ago when I was in Miami there was a different local board (independent girls I think) but looks like it shut down?

    I'm staying at a nice hotel and won't have a car so outcall to me is likely the most convenient. But depending on location I might Uber out to an incall. Price is not really a factor, I'm more concerned about certainty than finding the best value (to a limit). I just don't want to spend a bunch of time finding someone only to have them flake.

    I guess I just don't know the lay of the land. Where I am PD is big, then there are KAMPs and some massage options, but not too much on the other sites, not too many Latina houses like you find in Chicago and northeast, etc.

    I can report back on what I find but just hoping someone could tell me best place to be researching (other than here) for someone who doesn't know the area and is only in town a few days.

    Thanks.
    Fake photos are rampant here, this includes providers using old ass photos.

  5. #14661

    Orlando basics

    Hi all, not sure if this is the right place. I'm coming to Orlando for my first time for work for a few days and trying to do some research. I'm looking on PD, Tryst, LC and STG (and here for reviews) but should I be looking at other local boards that are more useful? LC and STG look very hit or miss with a lot of dead ends. A while ago when I was in Miami there was a different local board (independent girls I think) but looks like it shut down?

    I'm staying at a nice hotel and won't have a car so outcall to me is likely the most convenient. But depending on location I might Uber out to an incall. Price is not really a factor, I'm more concerned about certainty than finding the best value (to a limit). I just don't want to spend a bunch of time finding someone only to have them flake.

    I guess I just don't know the lay of the land. Where I am PD is big, then there are KAMPs and some massage options, but not too much on the other sites, not too many Latina houses like you find in Chicago and northeast, etc.

    I can report back on what I find but just hoping someone could tell me best place to be researching (other than here) for someone who doesn't know the area and is only in town a few days.

    Thanks.

  6. #14660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Connection Issues

    Hey fellow mongers. I saw a few mention that they were having issues logging in and I experienced a similar issue for the past week. I tried on my computer, phone, tablet, cell phone, etc. And nothing worked. Connected to a VPN and set my location to Japan and several other countries. I even reached out to the sister site to see if they knew if USA Sex Guide was taken down for some reason. I was convinced it was this whole time. Even searched Reddit but came up empty handed. So I left it at that and assumed that the site was done for good. Then today I received a wireless router from Verizon. They are offering home internet for $25 bucks a month and it's around 300 MB's per second. I figured I would give it a shot and ditch Spectrum. Then I tried logging onto the site and here I am again. I see there has been people posting so obviously the site has not been down. I switched connections on my phones and computer and now I'm back in. For you guys with Spectrum that are having similar issues that was my solution. More reason to get rid of fuckin Spectrum. Cheers.

  7. #14659
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #14658

    Anybody?

    Hey fellas, has anybody seen her? Is she worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/587394224284

  9. #14657

    Single Phone Option

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCuba  [View Original Post]
    Time to replace my Monger Phone which died last year. All I need is talk and text, cheap phone (flip ok) and a cheap plan. Any advice on where to start? Thanks in advance. Frank.
    If you can get away with having one phone, I use dual sims on an iphone which gives me an additional line that can also do video calls. I'm involved in a few businesses so the Burner app is a godsend because it gives 10 lines for $25 and you can do everything except video calls, I think a single line is like $3-$5. As others stated google voice is a free option, I use that as well with no complaints. But I get them all routed to my Personal cell phone just because I don't like having to keep up with 2 phones, it's a lot simpler for me. Burner has password protection if you need the additional privacy, nobody can get into it if you don't want them to.

  10. #14656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I'm using Google Voice after many years of TracFone

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCuba  [View Original Post]
    Time to replace my Monger Phone which died last year. All I need is talk and text, cheap phone (flip ok) and a cheap plan. Any advice on where to start? Thanks in advance. Frank.
    My flip phone refused to die so I just retired it. I now use Google Voice and it seems to work just fine. I have verified it won't send caller ID if you check that box.

    I am open to someone talking me out of it, but it better be a good argument.

    C3.

  11. #14655

    Aubrey digit snafu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Aubrey is looking for some help if anyone is interested in a slightly thick girl with a great ass and amazing head game for a visit. She's in a private apartment in Apopka. She's all but off the candy now and taking care if her business much better. Her comms are still not great but not near as bad as they used to be. You can hit me up for the digits, just be patient because I don't get notifications from usasg at all anymore but I do check several times a day.
    When I was sending digits for Aubrey yesterday I didn't notice some of them didn't send due to not waiting 60 seconds between messages and my box was full so I cleared my messages. Any seniors that requested and didn't receive them try again and I'll pay attention this time lmao.

  12. #14654

    Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCuba  [View Original Post]
    Time to replace my Monger Phone which died last year. All I need is talk and text, cheap phone (flip ok) and a cheap plan. Any advice on where to start? Thanks in advance. Frank.
    HSN and QVC have had deals for Tracfone in the past. They generally include 1500 minutes of talk / text plus some data for around a hundred bucks.

    https://www.hsn.com/shop/cell-phones/ec0373

    https://www.qvc.com/electronics/phon...&navSrc=REFINE#plModule.

  13. #14653

    Good phone advice!

    Thanks for the responses gentlemen. My old setup was a $10 flip phone and Tracphone $20 every 90 days. I had saved hundreds of minutes. Looks like other than apps and google voice, that still the cheapest way.

  14. #14652

    Riley

    Riley is back in the I-drive area and looking for some help. Seniors can hit me up for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0448.jpg‎   IMG_0450.jpg‎   IMG_0444.jpg‎  

  15. #14651

    Google voice and mint

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    Why not tracfone or other prepaid service?
    Google Voice is free.

    Mint is $15 a month.

    Can you find cheeper?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape