Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 37358
-
01-25-23 21:23 #28103Senior Member

Posts: 171Sally
Same location same number?
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 20:30 #28102Senior Member

Posts: 489I can't get a call back from her
Has anyone else been successful?
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 16:23 #28101Senior Member

Posts: 220I've met with her a few times back when she was in Midlothian. Nice lady who is respectful of your time. I totally agree and second your review.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 16:09 #28100Senior Member

Posts: 135Head dr
BBJack just gave a positive report #27931 on a lady near the Diamond. I haven't had a chance to try her yet but definitely on the list to try.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 15:54 #28099Senior Member

Posts: 489Head Dr.
Can anyone share a Head Dr. Preferably on the North Side. Please PM. My favorites are gone.
-
01-25-23 12:28 #28098Senior Member

Posts: 135Bells Rd
Been a fair while since I saw anyone different. Too many stings, too many ghost / no-shows, etc. But after someone vouched for this one, I decided I'd give it a try just for something different.
To my pleasant surprise, her comms were perfect. Once she responded in the morning, we were at it as fast as I could get there. I texted just before pulling in and she immediately gave me the room number, so there was no awkward waiting and wondering. Her room was very clean and organized. She had the bath door open so I could make a quick check. She was very nice and accomodating. Just went for a bbj to completion, which she did well with. $90/130/190 was the quote.
Overall, I was pleased that it went extremely smoothly and the room was pleasant.
The biggest negative is that she is a smoker. I clearly smelled like smoke after leaving. This would prevent me from being a stop-in regular. Also, I'm more of a spinner person, which she is not. But she's not grossly large either, and her tits and nipples were quite nice. So to each his own.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/141346339239
-
01-25-23 11:48 #28097Senior Member

Posts: 336Avenue X is Still Alive
It hasn't flatlined yet. For some reason it was completely down for a couple of days though.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 08:57 #28096Senior Member

Posts: 489Agree
I agree with this. I have seen her at least 6 times. Tits are huge. She will lick them while you are on top. You can also get 15 min for 1. 5.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 08:43 #28095Senior Member

Posts: 192Catalina Eros latina
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6941812.htm?cat=1
$$ for a hh and this girl was fun. Language was an issue and no BJ but her ass and tits are huge and has a flat stomach. All covered and safe.
-
01-25-23 07:58 #28094Senior Member

Posts: 514Very sad to hear this
I am honestly sadden to hear Avenue X is no more. That is the first hobby website I used when I first got to this state and I met my first escort off of that site. It used to be a great place but the woman / women who ran it last really ran it down to the ground. Those ladies were petty and immature.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 07:56 #28093Senior Member

Posts: 514Save your money
Save your money and don't see Sindy. I made that mistake and will never see her again.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 06:30 #28092Senior Member

Posts: 470Sindy
Is Sindy still just doing massage only? Several years ago she was offering much more.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 06:16 #28091Senior Member

Posts: 221Would love to know
Wow! Definitely would be interested in this. That response you got makes me wonder.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 04:40 #28090Senior Member

Posts: 234Retired
Yea I'm pretty sure she is retired. She moved out of the hotel to an actual place, had one car date with her after her move and she was talking about stopping advertising and only seeing regulars, a week later texts went unanswered and never saw an ad since. That's been several months ago now.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 21:59 #28089Senior Member

Posts: 140Sally
Sally is back as of tonight. Just left her, great visit in spite of the hurt leg!











Reply With Quote




