Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 26355
-
01-26-23 09:29 #19725Senior Member

Posts: 89Nikki / Nicolette. She's been living at that notel on hyw 100 for the past couple of years.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 07:38 #19724Senior Member

Posts: 733Gemma / Nikki?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/074871264312
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
Links are helpful. You referencing her? Prior reports confirm.
-
01-26-23 05:25 #19723Senior Member

Posts: 257Link?
So it seems half the girls are named Nikki and fit this description.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 22:24 #19722Senior Member

Posts: 75Best head
Still the champ. Red. Overall safest and sexiest.
Originally Posted by Boopk101
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 22:09 #19721Senior Member

Posts: 89Nikki
Hi. I've been seeing nikki (which is not her real name) for at least four years or so, and trust me, she was a awesome provider. Always freshly showered, smelling good and dressed to impress. But throughout the past couple of years she has taken a turn for the worse. Like a lot of these lady's, usage had taken over her lives. I made a couple of welfare checks on her in the past couple of months and it wasn't good. She looked Disheveled, run down and totally out of it, and her hygiene isn't much to talk about either. Her room was absolutely disgusting! It smelled like a boys high school locker room. There were piles of cloths all over the place, and you couldn't even see the floor there was so much garbage laying around. Trust me, she was never like that. Her room was always spotless, like what you would see in some of her profile pics. It was filthy! For someone who lives in that room 24/7 you would expect it to be clean. You can probably add her to the list of bad providers like Gia, Russian fox, sassy lynn and I'm sure there's more. It's truly sad to see this happen to these ladies. If they would only seek out for help. Sorry for being brutally honest, but I just call it the way I see it. Be safe! Peace out.
-
01-25-23 20:40 #19720Senior Member

Posts: 257I agree
I agree with this assessment, she's a great time. Seen her twice equally fun both times.
Originally Posted by RedHotGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 18:42 #19719Regular Member

Posts: 3Best head in Milwaukee
Who has the best BBJ in Milwaukee?
-
01-25-23 15:28 #19718Senior Member

Posts: 354Which digits worked for you? Pm ok
Originally Posted by RedHotGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 14:52 #19717Senior Member

Posts: 49I did ended up seeing this wonderful women. Amy does have a great bod. She worn some stockings & heels at my request. We chatted a bit & then she pulled for some DFK. Then she started with a BBBJ & it was very good. I started some FIV & she came at least twice & was soaking wet. The main evert was missionary with more DFK, awesome. We went back to BBBJ & that when I came. This was one of the better experiences I have had in awhile. It was like meeting an high school girlfriend & picking up where you left off her. Good luck & stay safe.
Originally Posted by RedHotGuy
[View Original Post]
Red.
-
01-25-23 14:08 #19716Senior Member

Posts: 812More than one
There's at least 2 providers working out of that building. Maybe more.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 12:55 #19715Regular Member

Posts: 8Ah gotcha. I just used the number in the body of the ad and so never clicked the link.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 12:40 #19714Senior Member

Posts: 656Did you TOFT?
I wondered why f you took one for the team. How was it?
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 12:38 #19713Senior Member

Posts: 656You must have caught her on a good day
I stopped by to pay her a visit. Location is shady. Looks are good. Performance lackluster. Dead fish. Rush and uneventful. I did not see her safety that day.
Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 12:34 #19712Senior Member

Posts: 100Asian Persuasion
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/525813690112
Trying to link with her tomorrow. Anyone tried her before?
-
01-25-23 12:01 #19711Senior Member

Posts: 354Two diff numbers listed one in text of ad and another when you click phone number link.
Originally Posted by JustAGoodTime
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



