Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25885
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I have ED and have a hard time getting hard. I didn't get hard but she had me exploding in her mouth in 3 minuets. And that is real good since the last two I saw for a BBBJ never got me off.
    MallGuy Mad Props for being uncomfortably honest. I have my good days and bad (diabetes, overweight, older) and hear these dudes goin' on about multiple pops and sometimes have concerns about finding the right provider who... Understands... and can work with whatever that day brings. I usually stick to BBJCIM because that doesn't require much but would like to enjoy extended service more often.

    If anyone knows of a provider who is "friendly" in that area a shout-out would be appreciated. I know that's generally considered GFE but still any recommendation is helpful.

  2. #25884
    Quote Originally Posted by JstnCase  [View Original Post]
    Posted this on another board a few days ago & haven't heard a peep. (which has me intrigued).
    Maybe no one is into fat chicks?

  3. #25883

    Hmmm. Guess I'll try one more time?

    Posted this on another board a few days ago & haven't heard a peep. (which has me intrigued).

    Anyone encountered her before? (new link) - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109741990.

    Any info on this beauty?

    Tried a number of searches, but haven't seen anything. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/869521119214

    -JC.

  4. #25882

    Delhi Jane

    I decided to pass on Delhi And thought I would take a chance on Mally. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/110524870 She responded to my first text within 20 minuets. Then the answers to my tests were answered with in minuets. She is the girl in the photo's. While the hotel is in Sharonville I decided to take a chance. She might not always be in that area as she said she changes hotels every week or two. Her rates were very reasonable. 8 hhr 1. 4 hr. I went for daty and a BBBJ. I asked her to be shower fresh and she was. And she followed my directions for the BBBJ. I have ED and have a hard time getting hard. I didn't get hard but she had me exploding in her mouth in 3 minuets. And that is real good since the last two I saw for a BBBJ never got me off. She does smoke, but I never smelled it and it maybe she goes outside. The picture I am attaching is what she looks like the others in her ad maybe a couple of years old. I don't play as much as I used to but she would be one I would consider seeing again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c0faefab57c501907d3cc481c2c0dc03_f.jpg‎  

  5. #25881
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Amber Meadows.
    Can never get a response or responds days later.

  6. #25880

    Delhi Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She used to post as Delilah Jade.
    Some Good reviews some not so good so I stayed away.

  7. #25879

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    This one has been around for a long time but without a name I can not do a search for her. I did go through the rip off photo's and didn't find a picture there and went through escort photos and didn't see any there either. So wonder if anyone has had experience with her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/110378201#.
    She used to post as Delilah Jade.

  8. #25878

    Know her

    This one has been around for a long time but without a name I can not do a search for her. I did go through the rip off photo's and didn't find a picture there and went through escort photos and didn't see any there either. So wonder if anyone has had experience with her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/110378201#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b746badf3a0e907a90bf2c2ebace7e87_f.jpg‎  

  9. #25877

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    I texted with her and it all seems good to go. Just wanted to see if anybody has experienced her before I pull the trigger.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-play/52882605
    She's real. Looks like the pictures. I saw her in Mason and then again in College Hill. She's a sweetheart. Name is Lucy on listcrawler.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...085/5135064165

  10. #25876

    Anastazja Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    I had not seen Ana Rose for several years (and had a fantastic experience). Reconnected today. Wow. Let's see. Timely comms. High end hotel. Door opened as I arrive, she in hot lingerie, hair and makeup done. All over me with DFK and playful naughty talk. Perfect skin, sleek, sexy bod, smells great, tastes even better. Gets into it big-time, loud and multi. All the acronyms, lots of laughter, wonderful cuddle and convo after. Absolutely a Sarah TT-level experience, and a bargain in today's crazy inflated market.

    Be aware, she ha a job and a life and lives a ways away, so be respectful in terms of scheduling. You will NOT regret it!

    https://tryst.link/escort/anastazja-rose

    The good Dr.
    I cannot say enough good things about Anastazja. One of the most vocal and intense women I have had the pleasure to spend time with. I completely agree with the above review.

  11. #25875

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    I texted with her and it all seems good to go. Just wanted to see if anybody has experienced her before I pull the trigger.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-play/52882605
    I saw her ad on LC and thought the same. The only thing I noticed is that the last line of her sd is exactly the same as Tootie (Brunette).

  12. #25874

    Seemed real

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    I texted with her and it all seems good to go. Just wanted to see if anybody has experienced her before I pull the trigger.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-play/52882605
    I messaged her and she doesn't do Outcall but no flags. Messages were on point and didn't do the scammer b / s after the fact. So TOFT and let us know and she'll have more money to get a car and visit people. You know, like me.

  13. #25873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    No name "come and play"

    Any intel on this one?

    I texted with her and it all seems good to go. Just wanted to see if anybody has experienced her before I pull the trigger.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-play/52882605

  14. #25872
    Quote Originally Posted by KartKish  [View Original Post]
    She's real and her pics with face, tattoo are real. I liked her body, ass. She said she's 26 year old from Cuba. Massage was on the menu, so I tried that, it was very light rub all over the body. She used a scented cream for massage. Then moved on to CBJ and CFS at different positions. She's not GFE but gets the job done. Hotel room had little smoke smell.
    Looks like she is on Eros now too.

  15. #25871

    You are right about Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Look, I know some of you dudes know everything.

    I do not know why there are two pics of a white girl associated with her ad, or a pic of a dude in a boat. What I do absolutely know for certain, is that the other pics are of Lisa, the girl who answers the door to her hotel room. FACT!

    That's her upper arm tattoo, and the pics of the Latina girl's face are indeed her. Don't believe me? Don't go see her. Don't want to go to the part of town where there is a large concentration of cheap hotels? Don't go see her, but don't insinuate that I'm a liar. I've been here for about a decade, and have provided accurate intel over and over for you dingdongs. RTFF, as they say.
    She's real and her pics with face, tattoo are real. I liked her body, ass. She said she's 26 year old from Cuba. Massage was on the menu, so I tried that, it was very light rub all over the body. She used a scented cream for massage. Then moved on to CBJ and CFS at different positions. She's not GFE but gets the job done. Hotel room had little smoke smell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape