Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 904 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11672

    Tryst Ads

    Due to the weather, I had some time on my hands to put this list together of hot ladies on Tryst in our area. Do with it as you please. I didn't put them no particular order with the exception of $ amount. I didn't get everyone, just a few highlights or (low-lights).

    For those of you with expensive tastes and large budgets, I'll start with the expensive ladies, $1 k and above. I have not seen any of these ladies.

    Ms. Scarlett Dalton. Today is her last day in town. 1 k per hr, $700 hhr - 30% deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlett-dalton

    http://www.scarlettdalton.ch/inperson/ - personal website.

    Ms. Kate Chou. Jan 31 only. 1. 2 k per hr; 1. 6 k - 90 minutes her preferred minimum.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katechou

    https://www.katechou.com/

    Ms. Jemma Jones. Feb 1-3 1 k per hr (greek add 500).

    https://tryst.link/escort/meetwithjemma

    https://jemmajones.ch/

    Ms Nadia White. St Louis based - 1. 2 k per hour. (Offers a cuck session / couples show for 1. 5 k) - Just in case someones interested.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nadiawhite

    https://www.clubnadiawhite.com/

    This next round of girls are in $400 and slightly below price range. This appears to be the going rate for "quality" ladies. Some of us have it, some of have to save up for it.

    Ms Bianca Noir. St. Louis based - $400 hr w /25% deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/biancanoirvip

    http://biancanoir.ch/

    Ms Kayla Foxxx. St Louis based - $400 hr. She's been around a while. There may reviews on her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaylafoxxx

    Ms Julia Rivington. Feb 12-15 - $400 hr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/julia-rivington

    Ms Adelaine Glow -Jan 30 -31 - $450 hr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adelaine369

    Ms Bobbie Blaze. Feb 8 -11 - $400 hr - (Big boobs alert! -G cups for boob lovers).

    https://tryst.link/escort/bobbie-blaze

    Ms Bailey May. Jan 30 - Feb 6 - $400 hr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bailee-may1

    https://exquisitebaileemay.ch/

    The following are $300 and below. Some have been reviewed, but for newbies here you go. Use the search function on the site. Again, it's not an all inclusive list.

    Ziana. Former Angel. Current Vixen. Well reviewed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zianastl

    Lilia. Former Angel. Independent. Well reviewed.

    https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling

    Renee Valkyri. Former Vixen. Well reviewed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/renee-valkyri

    Megan. Well reviewed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/megan02

    Eden. Former Angel. Referred to as "the gold standard" due to excellent booking / response / location. - well reviewed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/edenstloriginalangel

    Briana. Well reviewed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8

    There you have it folks, comment, like, subscribe. Just kidding. Have fun and be safe. Search this site for reviews before asking "can anyone tell me about?" There are other options out there. So you don't have to always complain about someone who isn't responding because their probably taking a break. Try someone new and post a review.

  2. #11671

    Deposit == SCAM

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Umm, deposit with NO reviews? Yeah, tell us how that goes.
    Deposit is always a hard kill for me.

    I often use tinder and such to look for girls wanting a SD. Not super useful, but free.

    I recently met two.

    Both posted their snap. One a 20's black girl, the other a 20's white girl.

    WG sells "content" via the dreaded cash app. She also posted she was "considering" meet ups. As she's close, I was able to persuade her to meet at a McD, where I could give her cash and she could send the content, and we could discuss more. She looked just like her snap, chubby but not obnoxiously so, lots of ink and piercings. Typical single mommy, no money, begging a lot. But making bad choices (lots of pets as well as a kid).

    She has a nice body, I'd love to nail her. She liked the fee I suggested (low end of what you see on listcrawler) but "not sure she's ready to go there".

    But she was very open to being given cash. And she was happy I was actually willing to meet, and to host. (We didn't discuss where, but for sure a motel for the first time or two).

    BG also sells, and was open to meet up.

    BUT she wants a deposit, "which counts to the fee". Of course it does.

    I responded that I wanted to hand over cash. She basically said, I'll give you an address, but I won't open the door until I see the deposit.

    I wonder how many poor idiots sent a deposit, and then rang a doorbell to see some little old lady answer, asking what they hell they wanted?

    It is entirely possible, that somewhere, sometime, a deposit was sent, and a service provided. But I seriously doubt it happened more than once!

  3. #11670
    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7615.htm?cat=1

    Am going to try to see this one tomorrow. However, she requires a deposit and had no reviews. She had a large online presence including only fans and even Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter if you dig hard enough. Some questions asked about her in this forum with no answers makes me think the deposit is just a scam.
    Umm, deposit with NO reviews? Yeah, tell us how that goes. I've looked into her before and she wanted 600/ hr and no GFE. And her ad has been out there for a while now—with hot pictures like that and no reviews anywhere, you start to think there's probably a logical reason for that. She might even be a real person and those could be her real pictures, but she obviously is not trying to be serious about escorting. She's just throwing something out there and seeing who will bite. The thing is, if she's not serious about doing this, once she has the money she has literally zero incentive to follow through. She may have even originally had good intentions of meeting with strange old dudes for good money, but it's just too damn easy to keep it and ghost you, and now she has extra spending money to go out with her friends. And what are you going to do, write a bad review? She won't care, there will be other shmucks who either don't look for reviews or think that they're different and that the person who left the review must have a bone to pick. Now, I'm not saying you for sure will get ripped off, but after doing this for a while I admit I've made some stupid mistakes too, and I just don't have the disposable income to take all these risks. I actually gave a deposit last summer to this "touring" girl Bree last summer, and she actually was legit with tons of reviews going back a while in New York. So I thought I was being smart, but after I paid her she never responded again, and our date came and went without a word from her— she probably just blocked me. Yeah I left a couple reviews, but whatever. She probably had enough good reviews to make up for it. Plus she was really pushing her * so I think she never even came to St. Louis. I haven't seen any recent reviews either, so she probably make's enough from videos that she doesn't need to meet up in person anymore, but if she can skim a little extra from dudes who live hundreds of miles away, why not?

  4. #11669

    Phone Number

    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7615.htm?cat=1

    Am going to try to see this one tomorrow. However, she requires a deposit and had no reviews. She had a large online presence including only fans and even Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter if you dig hard enough. Some questions asked about her in this forum with no answers makes me think the deposit is just a scam.
    Belongs to a guy in Moro Illinois, good luck hope she is real looks nice.

  5. #11668

    Lexie Allure

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7615.htm?cat=1

    Am going to try to see this one tomorrow. However, she requires a deposit and had no reviews. She had a large online presence including only fans and even Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter if you dig hard enough. Some questions asked about her in this forum with no answers makes me think the deposit is just a scam.

  6. #11667
    Thanks for the head up.

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    That's meth mouth Ani, I'd stay away. There's always some lurking behind door number 2, she's got more drugs in her than most pharmacy's.

  7. #11666
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Madison lately thinking seeing her tonight? Don't see any reviews on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/110026163
    That's meth mouth Ani, I'd stay away. There's always some lurking behind door number 2, she's got more drugs in her than most pharmacy's.

  8. #11665
    A year ago off mlk stroll. Make sure she's got her drugs in her first not before or during.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Madison lately thinking seeing her tonight? Don't see any reviews on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/110026163

  9. #11664

    Sophia Brazil

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...52923.htm?wn=1

    Don't DO IT.

    She's the girl on the pics and is hot, but service was legitimately terrible. There's another girl coming in town soon with a similar look / body type that I'd recommend if you're even thinking about Sophia.

  10. #11663

    Madison

    Has anyone seen Madison lately thinking seeing her tonight? Don't see any reviews on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/110026163

  11. #11662

    Britney Bardot

    My TGTBT alarm is going off with this one but there are several recent posts on numerous sites with different pics that are clearly the same girl and reverse image searches don't find anything suspicious. It also appears that there may be posts in the past under a different STL number but they are no longer available to view. Has anyone seen her that can confirm she's for real. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/110097807

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...g-now/52578074

  12. #11661

    How was the trip?

    Hey bro I'm a little late replying to your message. That post looks fake to me.

    How did your trip go? Did you see any hot girls?

    Jimmydd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongering6484  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. Traveling through your city tomorrow from Memphis board and planning on making a pit stop. Was wondering if anyone has any info on this one? I already have something set up but wanted to make sure that all was good before I get there.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/missouri/...scorts/2803372

  13. #11660

    Cherry

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/088685996370

    Thinking about seeing Cherry, she's visiting. Was wondering if anyone had beat me to it?

  14. #11659
    Shill for Destiny ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    She's the best

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuyHere2  [View Original Post]
    I had the privilege of seeing Destiny today. It was perfection. She is an adorable beautiful black woman. GFE is off the charts. I was stressed and a bit nervous but all that disappeared very quickly. 5 feet of beauty, soft skin, great breasts, soft lips, nice ass and even better personality. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a safe, happy, pleasurable experience to seek her out. The hype is real. Do yourself a favor and book an appointment when you can.
    I couldn't agree more! I try and see her every time I'm in town but lost her number. She is absolute gold as you say.

  15. #11658

    All Natural Cutie

    I just saw this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/109562120784

    She's here through the end of the month. Looks just like the pictures. Pretty face, actually looks younger than she is. Short and curvy, great tits and ass, a little pudge in the belly which I thought was sexy. Communication was responsive over text, she's easy to comprehend. She seems to really love fetishes, anything that's not the same old boring stuff. She quoted 250 for the hour, plus extra for a couple fetishes of mine. She does not do incalls for first time clients, so I did have to rent a room.

    When she arrived I was happy to see she looks just like the pics. She is definitely not a clock watcher. We talked about the fetishes and decided to go out and get a couple other things to make it go better. She wasn't checking her phone and I got the sense she wasn't thinking about getting appointment that night. We were together for probably 2 and a half hours, though probably half of that was driving around getting stuff we needed.

    Once we were back in the room I was kissing her all over, and she gave a nice head massage. I imagine she would give a nice full body massage if I asked. She let me kiss her lips but kept them closed, which was a bit of a bummer because I thought she was GFE. Throughout her stay she was dancing to music she was playing, shaking her booty, grinding on me etc. She's a former stripper so she loves putting on a sexy show. In hindsight I should've asked for a lap dance. She did the fetishes I asked, and it really turned me on. One of them is hard to do, and only a small percentage of ladies say they will do that, so I am grateful she did.

    When it was time to get more intimate, I asked if she could blow me. She did, and it was covered only, but she did a very good job nonetheless, slowly sucking. I had been eyeing her ass all night and asked to swing it right over so I could suck her asshole while she was sucking me. It was so hot—she has a natural scent that got me so hard. I didn't actually lick her pussy since I just licked her ass, but I did finger her before going in. She has got such a unique vagina! I don't want to be crude describing her anatomy, but I am a lover of all the different kinds of pussies, and hers is definitely different, and turned me on even more. Before I went in, though, she said I cannot cum inside her. Yes, even though I had a condom on, I had to pull out before cumming. So that was another bummer, since I really love being inside a woman during climax. I know a lot of guys love cumming on tits or ass or wherever, so for some of you this will probably be fine. Anyway, she put her behind up in the air for me to enter doggy. I then had her put her legs down flat and kept going—it took no time at all, I pulled out, ripped the rubber off and painted her backside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape