Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 875 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10619
    Quote Originally Posted by SonofVenus  [View Original Post]
    Think these girls would do 2-3 at a time so FFM or FFFM? I just found this site and live 2 hours away and my area in the Hudson Valley has dried up. Been watching Kensington through YouTube for some time now, any suggestions?
    If you hit the ave come during the daytime or early morning. With all the crime a newbie to the area at night isn't a good idea and also from my experience it's really getting dead at night meaning very few girls. Years ago there use to be cute girls walking around at night but not anymore. It's really dried up over here too.

  2. #10618
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.
    Yea, currently my favorite. Had about 5 session wit her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C905014C-F6F8-49A8-8D01-2B6C7F739600.jpeg‎  

  3. #10617

    Kensington Ave

    Think these girls would do 2-3 at a time so FFM or FFFM? I just found this site and live 2 hours away and my area in the Hudson Valley has dried up. Been watching Kensington through YouTube for some time now, any suggestions?

  4. #10616
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.
    She looks alright. I'm def going to add her to my "to-do" list LOL.

  5. #10615
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.
    PR women have vicious head game. There was one in Camden NJ on the street stroll that was just as good.

  6. #10614
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Drove down. Noticed a lot of party action on the ave. Not the usual drugged out zombies.

    Lots of people going in and out of bars.

    Looked like a utr club opened up on somerset in an abandoned warehouse. Lots of college aged kids going in and out and Ubers stopping double parking on both sides of the road blocking traffic.
    Yea I saw that too. Looked like a rave. Lots of cute girls in very short skirts with booty out. Looked great.

  7. #10613

    Nicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.
    Damn, she looks like a great pickup. I'll have to keep an eye out for her.

  8. #10612

    Nicky

    Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6F2C882C-E630-4280-8D66-329213925C25.jpeg‎  

  9. #10611

    Busy weekend

    Drove down. Noticed a lot of party action on the ave. Not the usual drugged out zombies.

    Lots of people going in and out of bars.

    Looked like a utr club opened up on somerset in an abandoned warehouse. Lots of college aged kids going in and out and Ubers stopping double parking on both sides of the road blocking traffic.

  10. #10610
    Quote Originally Posted by RisklyDad  [View Original Post]
    Picked this girl, she had 2 big bags (red flag 1), she started music in after sitting (red flat 2), she was over talkative (rf 3), she started person question (rf 4), she did not like the spot 1, asked me to move stop 2 (rf 5 - changing the frame), asked money before the deed (rf 6), acting sleepy and closing eyes (rf 7).

    And then refused to do the deed as a final L.

    Guys keep on adding the red flags and play safe.
    Kinda reminds me of someone I picked up not too long ago. White. Looked 20's or 30's but had a saggy stomach from kids. Reddish blondish hair. Face could look cute but looked a bit mentally retarded when on drugs. Kept saying "papi" probably because of Hispanic influence. I also got a few red flags and had a few chances to ditch her but against my better judgment, I kept going.

  11. #10609

    J and Onatario. Got the hint with suspicious behavior. Took an L

    Picked this girl, she had 2 big bags (red flag 1), she started music in after sitting (red flat 2), she was over talkative (rf 3), she started person question (rf 4), she did not like the spot 1, asked me to move stop 2 (rf 5 - changing the frame), asked money before the deed (rf 6), acting sleepy and closing eyes (rf 7).

    And then refused to do the deed as a final L.

    Guys keep on adding the red flags and play safe.

  12. #10608

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZz4Qn3stfc

    Anyone have any experience with her? I see her all the time but never tried her out.

    Usually bad teeth are a red flag for me, but some days you got to take what you can get.
    I've seen her a few times. Head game is ok most of them time so long as she isn't nodding. She doesn't live on the street so usually a little more hygienic than some. Nothing special though.

  13. #10607

    This weekend

    Rode thru on Friday around 10 pm. There weren't a lot of options out. Whenever I did see something remotely worth picking up they would be gone. I'm already picky on who I pick up anyway & plus with the cold weather the girls are bundled up so its hard to see if they have any type of tits or ass. I was about to leave but saw Kristen, she told me that vice picked her up near Castor & the Ave last week but didn't send her to state road. She said they told her they would be out midweek (Tue & Wed).

  14. #10606
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightRider7  [View Original Post]
    Agree, the middle one is Ashley- when did uou see her, I've been keeping an eye out for her, any #?
    I found her the day after Christmas by Orleans. If I remember correctly she is from Eagleville.

  15. #10605
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    what happened to cookyjar?
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I'm hvaing a probleem uploading reply.

    Ii.
    He's just more active in Jersey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape