Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 13124
-
01-26-23 10:16 #10619Senior Member

Posts: 987If you hit the ave come during the daytime or early morning. With all the crime a newbie to the area at night isn't a good idea and also from my experience it's really getting dead at night meaning very few girls. Years ago there use to be cute girls walking around at night but not anymore. It's really dried up over here too.
Originally Posted by SonofVenus
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 22:04 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 251Yea, currently my favorite. Had about 5 session wit her.
Originally Posted by Nuthunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 21:53 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 99Kensington Ave
Think these girls would do 2-3 at a time so FFM or FFFM? I just found this site and live 2 hours away and my area in the Hudson Valley has dried up. Been watching Kensington through YouTube for some time now, any suggestions?
-
01-25-23 18:32 #10616Senior Member

Posts: 644She looks alright. I'm def going to add her to my "to-do" list LOL.
Originally Posted by Nuthunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 11:14 #10615Senior Member

Posts: 987PR women have vicious head game. There was one in Camden NJ on the street stroll that was just as good.
Originally Posted by Nuthunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 11:12 #10614Senior Member

Posts: 987Yea I saw that too. Looked like a rave. Lots of cute girls in very short skirts with booty out. Looked great.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 10:34 #10613Banned Member

Posts: 213Nicky
Damn, she looks like a great pickup. I'll have to keep an eye out for her.
Originally Posted by Nuthunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 20:24 #10612Senior Member

Posts: 124Nicky
Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.
-
01-22-23 10:13 #10611Asshole

Posts: 399Busy weekend
Drove down. Noticed a lot of party action on the ave. Not the usual drugged out zombies.
Lots of people going in and out of bars.
Looked like a utr club opened up on somerset in an abandoned warehouse. Lots of college aged kids going in and out and Ubers stopping double parking on both sides of the road blocking traffic.
-
01-22-23 09:55 #10610Senior Member

Posts: 514Kinda reminds me of someone I picked up not too long ago. White. Looked 20's or 30's but had a saggy stomach from kids. Reddish blondish hair. Face could look cute but looked a bit mentally retarded when on drugs. Kept saying "papi" probably because of Hispanic influence. I also got a few red flags and had a few chances to ditch her but against my better judgment, I kept going.
Originally Posted by RisklyDad
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 01:46 #10609Senior Member

Posts: 59J and Onatario. Got the hint with suspicious behavior. Took an L
Picked this girl, she had 2 big bags (red flag 1), she started music in after sitting (red flat 2), she was over talkative (rf 3), she started person question (rf 4), she did not like the spot 1, asked me to move stop 2 (rf 5 - changing the frame), asked money before the deed (rf 6), acting sleepy and closing eyes (rf 7).
And then refused to do the deed as a final L.
Guys keep on adding the red flags and play safe.
-
01-22-23 01:25 #10608Senior Member

Posts: 28Christine
I've seen her a few times. Head game is ok most of them time so long as she isn't nodding. She doesn't live on the street so usually a little more hygienic than some. Nothing special though.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 20:28 #10607Senior Member

Posts: 644This weekend
Rode thru on Friday around 10 pm. There weren't a lot of options out. Whenever I did see something remotely worth picking up they would be gone. I'm already picky on who I pick up anyway & plus with the cold weather the girls are bundled up so its hard to see if they have any type of tits or ass. I was about to leave but saw Kristen, she told me that vice picked her up near Castor & the Ave last week but didn't send her to state road. She said they told her they would be out midweek (Tue & Wed).
-
01-16-23 20:21 #10606Senior Member

Posts: 124I found her the day after Christmas by Orleans. If I remember correctly she is from Eagleville.
Originally Posted by MidnightRider7
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 10:19 #10605Asshole

Posts: 399
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
He's just more active in Jersey.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





