Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 1118 1618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28104
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, it has been gone for years. It was nothing like it was in the old days.
    I agree. I pop over every now and then to see if it's livened up. Always disappointed.

  2. #28103

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Sally is back as of tonight. Just left her, great visit in spite of the hurt leg!
    Same location same number?

  3. #28102

    I can't get a call back from her

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    BBJack just gave a positive report #27931 on a lady near the Diamond. I haven't had a chance to try her yet but definitely on the list to try.
    Has anyone else been successful?

  4. #28101
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Been a fair while since I saw anyone different. Too many stings, too many ghost / no-shows, etc. But after someone vouched for this one, I decided I'd give it a try just for something different.

    To my pleasant surprise, her comms were perfect. Once she responded in the morning, we were at it as fast as I could get there. I texted just before pulling in and she immediately gave me the room number, so there was no awkward waiting and wondering. Her room was very clean and organized. She had the bath door open so I could make a quick check. She was very nice and accomodating. Just went for a bbj to completion, which she did well with. $90/130/190 was the quote.

    Overall, I was pleased that it went extremely smoothly and the room was pleasant.

    The biggest negative is that she is a smoker. I clearly smelled like smoke after leaving. This would prevent me from being a stop-in regular. Also, I'm more of a spinner person, which she is not. But she's not grossly large either, and her tits and nipples were quite nice. So to each his own.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/141346339239
    I've met with her a few times back when she was in Midlothian. Nice lady who is respectful of your time. I totally agree and second your review.

  5. #28100

    Head dr

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share a Head Dr. Preferably on the North Side. Please PM. My favorites are gone.
    BBJack just gave a positive report #27931 on a lady near the Diamond. I haven't had a chance to try her yet but definitely on the list to try.

  6. #28099

    Head Dr.

    Can anyone share a Head Dr. Preferably on the North Side. Please PM. My favorites are gone.

  7. #28098

    Bells Rd

    Been a fair while since I saw anyone different. Too many stings, too many ghost / no-shows, etc. But after someone vouched for this one, I decided I'd give it a try just for something different.

    To my pleasant surprise, her comms were perfect. Once she responded in the morning, we were at it as fast as I could get there. I texted just before pulling in and she immediately gave me the room number, so there was no awkward waiting and wondering. Her room was very clean and organized. She had the bath door open so I could make a quick check. She was very nice and accomodating. Just went for a bbj to completion, which she did well with. $90/130/190 was the quote.

    Overall, I was pleased that it went extremely smoothly and the room was pleasant.

    The biggest negative is that she is a smoker. I clearly smelled like smoke after leaving. This would prevent me from being a stop-in regular. Also, I'm more of a spinner person, which she is not. But she's not grossly large either, and her tits and nipples were quite nice. So to each his own.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/141346339239

  8. #28097

    Avenue X is Still Alive

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I am honestly sadden to hear Avenue X is no more. That is the first hobby website I used when I first got to this state and I met my first escort off of that site. It used to be a great place but the woman / women who ran it last really ran it down to the ground. Those ladies were petty and immature.
    It hasn't flatlined yet. For some reason it was completely down for a couple of days though.

  9. #28096

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6941812.htm?cat=1

    $$ for a hh and this girl was fun. Language was an issue and no BJ but her ass and tits are huge and has a flat stomach. All covered and safe.
    I agree with this. I have seen her at least 6 times. Tits are huge. She will lick them while you are on top. You can also get 15 min for 1. 5.

  10. #28095

    Catalina Eros latina

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6941812.htm?cat=1

    $$ for a hh and this girl was fun. Language was an issue and no BJ but her ass and tits are huge and has a flat stomach. All covered and safe.

  11. #28094

    Very sad to hear this

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, it has been gone for years. It was nothing like it was in the old days.
    I am honestly sadden to hear Avenue X is no more. That is the first hobby website I used when I first got to this state and I met my first escort off of that site. It used to be a great place but the woman / women who ran it last really ran it down to the ground. Those ladies were petty and immature.

  12. #28093

    Save your money

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Is Sindy still just doing massage only? Several years ago she was offering much more.
    Save your money and don't see Sindy. I made that mistake and will never see her again.

  13. #28092

    Sindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    I'll try and post them in order.

    Asians- don't need to post they are everywhere. I've used the same number twice but besides that a new post every time.

    Lynn- https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/love-lynn/53235571.

    Sindy- https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...sindy/53131683.

    SSBBW- https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...bw-va/53213742.

    Lindsey- https://www.adultlook.com/p/3253872.

    Millie- https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...treat/53096753.

    Sara- https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-3164/41751930 I know this post is old. She stopped using that site and is only on STG now but those links rarely work for me anymore.

    I couldn't find butterfly. She might be out of area now.
    Is Sindy still just doing massage only? Several years ago she was offering much more.

  14. #28091

    Would love to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a real one or not. Responded very quickly. Prices quoted without asking (red flag? Full address to a very reputable hotel provided when I asked for a location. $$$ for a half.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/712004498086
    Wow! Definitely would be interested in this. That response you got makes me wonder.

  15. #28090

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    There was a post on here saying she has retired.
    Yea I'm pretty sure she is retired. She moved out of the hotel to an actual place, had one car date with her after her move and she was talking about stopping advertising and only seeing regulars, a week later texts went unanswered and never saw an ad since. That's been several months ago now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape