Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 920 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8610

    RL 1/21 - 1/31 Lineup

    Decided to go back there after being out of the city and the game for years since they moved.

    TBH, I'm not a fan of them now having White Eastern European girls. Basically drives up the price for half their choices. But w / e, guess it's working for them.

    Door 2 girl was a good time (Don't know the name because I told them to pick for me). Super small and super stacked. Doesn't speak a lick of English though.

    This spot is blown up, it seems. Saw a monger leaving on my way in and saw one go inside moments after I left AND I heard one being sent to a room as I was dressing. Only like 3-4 girls there, how is this spot so busy? Wasn't like that before, at most there was 1 other monger in a different room back then.

    Maybe the White girls are getting major traction and that's why they cost more?

    IDK, but yeah, RL stays my go-to. Will try to visit again when it's warm out.

  2. #8609
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    We might as well get use to the fact that inflation affects everything, include the prices we pay for mongering. When you think about the fact that prices stayed pretty much the same for many, many years and knowing that everyone is paying more for just about everything else, it's really not that bad.
    Glad I saw her when she was at 819. LOL.

  3. #8608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Inflation

    We might as well get use to the fact that inflation affects everything, include the prices we pay for mongering. When you think about the fact that prices stayed pretty much the same for many, many years and knowing that everyone is paying more for just about everything else, it's really not that bad.



    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    Heard that Thai nancy was back in town but working out of Des Plaines instead of 819 or Chinatown apartment. Price got jacked up to 360 for an hour instead of 200 for FS with BBBJ like it was last time and wouldn't budge one bit. Its not like she's 20 yrs old giving BBFS (she's 40 now). What's up with that LOL.

  4. #8607
    Does anyone have info on how to find Pink Diamond? I can't find anything online or on this thread on how to get an appointment.

  5. #8606

    Pd

    Final had a dream at PD room#1 Anne was as advertised.

  6. #8605
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    As promised, wanted to provide an update on FOB Anne for her fans. She is still getting 3-4 appointment requests a day at PD, so booker decided to keep her there for a few more days before sending her to 819. She is still in room 1. Will make another post when she moves to 819. For those of you who don't go to apartment, be patient for a few more days.

    Also, wanted to let people know that there is an Ukrainian girl at PD this rotation. Her name is Ivana and she is in room 2. I have chatted with her before while waiting for another girl. I have the real pics which you can verify when you see her by matching up with her tattoo. Sultry look with very pretty eyes and lips. Please note that she is at 140 hhr and 200 hr, slightly higher than Chinese girls. Still good value for those of you who don't want to be screened at an agency.
    I made an appointment for Anne. Wrnt inside and was told to wait. Mamasan didn't speak any English so I used Google translate to make sure I was getting Anne. She just shook her head. Waited 15 minutes and was told to go upstairs. I ended getting Kiki even though I requested Anne. Not a bad time but I made a specific request and just got the next girl up.

  7. #8604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Description

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCifer  [View Original Post]
    Is she cute, a little thin, and darker complected? Oh, and an actual trained massage therapist?
    Yes she fits that description. I have not had an actual massage from her because each time in the past I wanted to get straight to business but she has a fantastic body for a 40 yr old. Lots of pics on her tik tok and FB page Deleted by Admin

  8. #8603

    Thai Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    Heard that Thai nancy was back in town but working out of Des Plaines instead of 819 or Chinatown apartment. Price got jacked up to 360 for an hour instead of 200 for FS with BBBJ like it was last time and wouldn't budge one bit. Its not like she's 20 yrs old giving BBFS (she's 40 now). What's up with that LOL.
    Is she cute, a little thin, and darker complected? Oh, and an actual trained massage therapist?

  9. #8602

    PD Who's Who

    The booker sent over these photos and trying to figure out who's who.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DFBF2B9B-0FC3-48EB-B984-DF570D8BBAEE.jpg‎   B7294958-BAA2-4BB2-9F79-B0BA18DCFA89.jpg‎   E73013F2-0551-4BBD-ADB2-0D232DDBEFBB.jpg‎  

  10. #8601

    Kp

    http://koreanpalace.biz/models.html

    Steady flow of solid ladies. I have mostly had good experiences. They have 4 locations North burbs, northwest, west and in the city (lakeview).

    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Where / What is KP?

  11. #8600

    More Info

    Where / What is KP?

  12. #8599

    How About?

    Where is the best (tight) Asian place around nowadays?

  13. #8598

    RL 1/21 - 1/31 Lineup

    Anyone have any experience with the current RL lineup? I will be in the area on the night of the 24th and was looking to partake. Curious what VIP entails as well if anyone is willing to share or DM.

  14. #8597
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    There might be one coming soon. It's in the final negotiation stage, but it could all fall apart as there is one sticky point holding it up. The owner owns one of the Manhattan spas currently. She wanted to branch out to Chicago.

    300 an hour session. Half hour is 240.
    That's good news, 300 an hour is not that pricey, in LA I've seen young girls cost 400-600 per hour.

  15. #8596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Overpriced

    Heard that Thai nancy was back in town but working out of Des Plaines instead of 819 or Chinatown apartment. Price got jacked up to 360 for an hour instead of 200 for FS with BBBJ like it was last time and wouldn't budge one bit. Its not like she's 20 yrs old giving BBFS (she's 40 now). What's up with that LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape