Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 30810
-
01-25-23 17:18 #21330Senior Member

Posts: 51Same here. Even tried different vpns, wouldn't load.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 17:04 #21329Senior Member

Posts: 122Good advice spoken. If she is having a bad day or something sets her off when you see her it will probably be a one time meeting.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 15:20 #21328Regular Member

Posts: 3Lily
Has anyone seen Lily from Henderson.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...o/572238937108
-
01-25-23 15:15 #21327Regular Member

Posts: 3Lily from Henderson
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...o/572238937108
Anyone seen this one?
-
01-25-23 15:03 #21326Senior Member

Posts: 226I was unable to access the site for 4-5 days. Would not load on any device. Anyone else have this problem?
-
01-25-23 14:27 #21325Senior Member

Posts: 81Spicy May
Saw May about a week ago and just like all of the positive reviews have mentioned, she is absolutely amazing. Definitely a true experience and top of the ranks in my book. She is in a private location, very residential and quite. You can feel really safe. When she opens the door she greets you with a warm beautiful smile. When I came she just got out of the grocery store and was washing fruit. We chatted for a little bit, she poured us some wine and she took me to the room to further explore our time. She starts with such a sensual touch and kiss that you feel her passion running thru you. She has a great set with an amazing body as well and very sensitive to the touch. She gets into it with that. Full GFE experience and I will be repeating quite frequently I might add.
-
01-25-23 13:48 #21324Senior Member

Posts: 129Nice. Post up if you find out, she looks interesting.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 13:35 #21323Senior Member

Posts: 269Jacey
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/109776754
Has anyone seen her recently?
-
01-25-23 12:42 #21322Regular Member

Posts: 5Lonely
Anyone have any thoughts on this provider? Or can direct me towards how to search for her here if she has previous reviews? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/023397011833
-
01-25-23 12:29 #21321Senior Member

Posts: 56Alexxxa
Been about 2 months since I saw Alexxxa. She's a sweet girl with phenomenal oral skills. BBBJNQNS. I'd love to see her again for that, but it's really tough to line up. Even for a car visit.
Originally Posted by MashSht
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 10:15 #21320Regular Member

Posts: 8Jami
Anyone have any info or past dreams?
https://tryst.link/escort/juicyjamibbw
-
01-25-23 09:17 #21319Senior Member

Posts: 80Search the forums for Michelle / Suzy
See post title. Well known and classy. But possibly out of your price range if you usually use STG.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 04:26 #21318Regular Member

Posts: 10Tall girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/419648947551
Saw this girl recently.
She's fairly pretty. Everything covered 140 hh. Not really much to talk about was a fairly boring visit. She was nice but Wouldn't repeat personally. Don't know if that's her usual price but was definitely way too much for the service provided. I've heard good things about your her though so YMMV.
Side note, Has anyone seen Alexxxa lately? Saw her post a new number, Haven't seen her in a bit and am Curious if her demons have gotten worse. I will likely toftt this weekend if I nobody has any recent experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...u/291629600229
-
01-24-23 23:37 #21317Senior Member

Posts: 39She's a time waster
Tried to dream of her and was even going to tip her because I saw the accident photos a while ago. Started asking shady stuff like what color car are you in?. I noped out after she sent me a photo of a house front door of her room with the numbers blacked out. Hotels don't have welcome mats. She will waste your time.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 21:23 #21316Senior Member

Posts: 283Vickie
Vickie will basically do any position as many times as you can go bareback. Not anyone else I know who is more GFE. Check the non AMP massage section for her details.
Originally Posted by SuperDude1124
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




