Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 30806
-
01-25-23 15:15 #21251Regular Member

Posts: 3Lily from Henderson
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...o/572238937108
Anyone seen this one?
-
01-25-23 15:03 #21250Senior Member

Posts: 226I was unable to access the site for 4-5 days. Would not load on any device. Anyone else have this problem?
-
01-25-23 14:27 #21249Senior Member

Posts: 81Spicy May
Saw May about a week ago and just like all of the positive reviews have mentioned, she is absolutely amazing. Definitely a true experience and top of the ranks in my book. She is in a private location, very residential and quite. You can feel really safe. When she opens the door she greets you with a warm beautiful smile. When I came she just got out of the grocery store and was washing fruit. We chatted for a little bit, she poured us some wine and she took me to the room to further explore our time. She starts with such a sensual touch and kiss that you feel her passion running thru you. She has a great set with an amazing body as well and very sensitive to the touch. She gets into it with that. Full GFE experience and I will be repeating quite frequently I might add.
-
01-25-23 13:48 #21248Senior Member

Posts: 129Nice. Post up if you find out, she looks interesting.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 13:35 #21247Senior Member

Posts: 269Jacey
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/109776754
Has anyone seen her recently?
-
01-25-23 12:42 #21246Regular Member

Posts: 5Lonely
Anyone have any thoughts on this provider? Or can direct me towards how to search for her here if she has previous reviews? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/023397011833
-
01-25-23 12:29 #21245Senior Member

Posts: 56Alexxxa
Been about 2 months since I saw Alexxxa. She's a sweet girl with phenomenal oral skills. BBBJNQNS. I'd love to see her again for that, but it's really tough to line up. Even for a car visit.
Originally Posted by MashSht
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 10:15 #21244Regular Member

Posts: 8Jami
Anyone have any info or past dreams?
https://tryst.link/escort/juicyjamibbw
-
01-25-23 09:17 #21243Senior Member

Posts: 80Search the forums for Michelle / Suzy
See post title. Well known and classy. But possibly out of your price range if you usually use STG.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 04:26 #21242Regular Member

Posts: 10Tall girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/419648947551
Saw this girl recently.
She's fairly pretty. Everything covered 140 hh. Not really much to talk about was a fairly boring visit. She was nice but Wouldn't repeat personally. Don't know if that's her usual price but was definitely way too much for the service provided. I've heard good things about your her though so YMMV.
Side note, Has anyone seen Alexxxa lately? Saw her post a new number, Haven't seen her in a bit and am Curious if her demons have gotten worse. I will likely toftt this weekend if I nobody has any recent experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...u/291629600229
-
01-24-23 23:37 #21241Senior Member

Posts: 38She's a time waster
Tried to dream of her and was even going to tip her because I saw the accident photos a while ago. Started asking shady stuff like what color car are you in?. I noped out after she sent me a photo of a house front door of her room with the numbers blacked out. Hotels don't have welcome mats. She will waste your time.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 21:23 #21240Senior Member

Posts: 283Vickie
Vickie will basically do any position as many times as you can go bareback. Not anyone else I know who is more GFE. Check the non AMP massage section for her details.
Originally Posted by SuperDude1124
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 21:08 #21239Senior Member

Posts: 226I have not seen her, but Greek is her specialty: https://tryst.link/escort/marie69.
Originally Posted by SuperDude1124
[View Original Post]
From what I've heard, you have to be very polite and cordial when you contact her or she'll shut you right down.
-
01-24-23 20:05 #21238Senior Member

Posts: 229Xnoa
Been a while since I've posted. Traveling back to town a few days ago. Noa has always been good. Very professional young woman. I still would recommend her. Never had any set back seeing her as long as you give her enough time. Again be safe out there guys.
-
01-24-23 18:41 #21237Senior Member

Posts: 29Hi Fellowmongers,
I have tried different positions but never tried anal, I wanted to try anal. Let me know any providers who is GFE + anal.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote





