Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 424 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 6359
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3269

    On point

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    I don't see how they can continue as it. They have got to have a different price structure like in Canada. The most proven and seek after ones are higher priced and the TOFFT are lower, its the way it should be. I won't be going back to them unless there is a drastic turnaround.
    With any other similar agencies, unless they alter their system structure and curve it on the positive end, its hard to patronize cas expectations are way off man. Talents either have too much restrictions and goes against their price in reverse proportion; charging steep pockets with less giving is a no brainer.

  2. #3268

    Under radar conversity

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I got black listed I walked out after seeing "Stella". I've seen the girl in the pic before (not literally the girl in the pic, but the one they used the pic on down in the Bay Area) and this was not her. I told her she's not the girl I'm looking for and walked. PO was pissed mad texting me a ton about paying since I made the booking. They blacklisted me when I said I'll pay and see the girl if it was the same one from Bay Area. No loss. They'll be hurting soon enough.
    I'm with you on this one, there are so many bait games nowadays or web visuals doesn't match our expectations of the providers and most importantly so does the highlights of their rubric genre. Its also a common theme that those with fresh non-reviewed talents usually 90% end up in bad conclusions and as past post mentioned; TOFTT is no longer worthy nowadays with recessions and ATM grabs. Walked out many times and was courteous enough to pay a portion but not all of HF; despite regular or not, if we don't like it then no business. We have the cash power, not them to decide how we roll our wallets. West coast and east coast follow these shady patterns lately.

    P.S.: seems like they might have crazy rich fellows supporting their habitat that might cover over half of the communitys expense here so they could give a rats tail; not hard to guess their rhythm cas an example would be top agency handler in LA has multiple spots in both west and east coast despite having multiple bookers / middlemen. They exhibit the "don't give a squad sht about us" attitude and if we try to make it win win with them via text, they either give you a nasty tone or negative vibes with unprofessional hill billy drats.

  3. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I got black listed I walked out after seeing "Stella". I've seen the girl in the pic before (not literally the girl in the pic, but the one they used the pic on down in the Bay Area) and this was not her. I told her she's not the girl I'm looking for and walked. PO was pissed mad texting me a ton about paying since I made the booking. They blacklisted me when I said I'll pay and see the girl if it was the same one from Bay Area. No loss. They'll be hurting soon enough.
    I don't see how they can continue as it. They have got to have a different price structure like in Canada. The most proven and seek after ones are higher priced and the TOFFT are lower, its the way it should be. I won't be going back to them unless there is a drastic turnaround.

  4. #3266
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review and TOFTT, sorry about your experience. It seems like KA's quality has deteriorated so much, probably not worth any of us to TOFTT anymore. Seems like probably 75%+ of a less than stellar experience. Can maybe stomach that risk at $200, but for $450, nope. 6+ months. Year+ I was usually excited to try their new girls. Seems like Lollipop, while still not 100% consistent, is more reliable than KA. The last high quality KA girl, Mina, ended up coming back to Seattle under Lollipop.
    I got black listed I walked out after seeing "Stella". I've seen the girl in the pic before (not literally the girl in the pic, but the one they used the pic on down in the Bay Area) and this was not her. I told her she's not the girl I'm looking for and walked. PO was pissed mad texting me a ton about paying since I made the booking. They blacklisted me when I said I'll pay and see the girl if it was the same one from Bay Area. No loss. They'll be hurting soon enough.

  5. #3265
    Quote Originally Posted by Musia  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, one of the worst Kgirl experience I ever had as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaTiger  [View Original Post]
    I texted offering some feedback as someone who's seen a lot of their models. "The girls are independent" is what the response was. I said I'm don't want money back or anything, just offering feedback that is one of the worst sessions I've had. I wanted to suggest they take her off their site, even as an independent she'll damage their rep.
    Damn, thanks for the report guys.

  6. #3264
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaTiger  [View Original Post]
    OK, I tried to send at least something to save someone some heartache as I was leaving. It's not the girl in the pics. I asked if they were recent pics and the response was "She started yesterday". I've never been made to wait by one of their girls, but had to wait 15 minutes this morning. Got up to the spot and was greeted, but kept distant- no hugs or closeness at all. I'm hesitant to give any details, as they don't matter and you shouldn't see her! BUT, BBBJ in the shower. More after we dried off. She showed a little annoyance with how long that was going for so she saddled up after asking me to be gentle on her. Then she just stuffed it in, I expected a long slow push after she asked that but nope she stuffed it in and started hammering away. Reversed it for a bit, then I asked if we could stand up. She literally pointed at the clock 1/2 hour in yelling "times almost up. LOOK! Honestly, I wanted out of there too. I bent her over to doggy the appointment to a close- she was complaining before I even touched her. I would've quit, but she was demanding I bust so I just went until I did. After she turned around giggling and telling me how hard I was. Showered off as quick as I could and split. I'd like to forget it if any of you fellas have any ideas. Jesus.

    I opted out of DATY, not because of any hygiene thing, but her a $$hole looked like an outie or something. Not hot to me, but maybe some.

    I texted offering some feedback as someone who's seen a lot of their models. "The girls are independent" is what the response was. I said I'm don't want money back or anything, just offering feedback that is one of the worst sessions I've had. I wanted to suggest they take her off their site, even as an independent she'll damage their rep.
    Thanks for the review and TOFTT, sorry about your experience. It seems like KA's quality has deteriorated so much, probably not worth any of us to TOFTT anymore. Seems like probably 75%+ of a less than stellar experience. Can maybe stomach that risk at $200, but for $450, nope. 6+ months. Year+ I was usually excited to try their new girls. Seems like Lollipop, while still not 100% consistent, is more reliable than KA. The last high quality KA girl, Mina, ended up coming back to Seattle under Lollipop.

  7. #3263
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lollipop girl Mila yet?. She's beautiful in her pictures, but we know how real they can be.
    Check a page or two back -- Drock's review is pretty spot on, and I had a similar experience posted.

    Ultimately more or less a good session, but she's about 10-15 years older than pics. Still pretty attractive.

  8. #3262
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaTiger  [View Original Post]
    Don't! Just got out of the worst session I've ever had. About to drive so I'll post more later. JFC.
    Can confirm, one of the worst Kgirl experience I ever had as well. Picture is definitely not of her. I didn't really find her that attractive, body was decent. She did not like kissing at all, didn't even like her hair to be touched. Her BBBJ was nothing special. She didn't like daty for too long. Didn't want to do mish because she said it hurts and I'm not even big. Her riding skill was decent but she got tired too fast so I had to doggy her the whole session. Seemed like she doesn't enjoy sex at all. Her moaning was most likely fake. Got the "cum for me baby" line that AMP girls like to do which is a huge turn off. She kept swearing in Korean because I was taking too long LOL. She's a clock watcher. Overall the session felt very rushed which makes it unenjoyable to the point that I couldn't even cum at all. Now I feel bad for the review on Sky because even Sky's service and attitude was 10 x better than that.

  9. #3261

    Stella at KA

    OK, I tried to send at least something to save someone some heartache as I was leaving. It's not the girl in the pics. I asked if they were recent pics and the response was "She started yesterday". I've never been made to wait by one of their girls, but had to wait 15 minutes this morning. Got up to the spot and was greeted, but kept distant- no hugs or closeness at all. I'm hesitant to give any details, as they don't matter and you shouldn't see her! BUT, BBBJ in the shower. More after we dried off. She showed a little annoyance with how long that was going for so she saddled up after asking me to be gentle on her. Then she just stuffed it in, I expected a long slow push after she asked that but nope she stuffed it in and started hammering away. Reversed it for a bit, then I asked if we could stand up. She literally pointed at the clock 1/2 hour in yelling "times almost up. LOOK! Honestly, I wanted out of there too. I bent her over to doggy the appointment to a close- she was complaining before I even touched her. I would've quit, but she was demanding I bust so I just went until I did. After she turned around giggling and telling me how hard I was. Showered off as quick as I could and split. I'd like to forget it if any of you fellas have any ideas. Jesus.

    I opted out of DATY, not because of any hygiene thing, but her a $$hole looked like an outie or something. Not hot to me, but maybe some.

    I texted offering some feedback as someone who's seen a lot of their models. "The girls are independent" is what the response was. I said I'm don't want money back or anything, just offering feedback that is one of the worst sessions I've had. I wanted to suggest they take her off their site, even as an independent she'll damage their rep.

  10. #3260

    Pics are fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solex55  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Stella at KA? Pics look good but obviously can't trust them, and can't find anything via reverse / name search.
    I couldn't find any information too, but some of pics are an Asian model, Xialan.

  11. #3259
    Quote Originally Posted by Solex55  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Stella at KA? Pics look good but obviously can't trust them, and can't find anything via reverse / name search.
    Don't! Just got out of the worst session I've ever had. About to drive so I'll post more later. JFC.

  12. 01-24-23 12:30

    Reason
    Nvm I just got TER pro

  13. #3258

    Stella

    Any intel on Stella at KA? Pics look good but obviously can't trust them, and can't find anything via reverse / name search.

  14. #3257

    Becky and Tutu Double

    Becky has almost legend status in L. A. After spending 6 years at Pepsi Palace learning from service queens like Pepsi (almost 400 positive TER reviews since 2010), Emmy, JennyO, Mistress X, etc. Read / Search the "Korean Agency" forum in Los Angeles to find out more.

    I am tempted to try out the Becky and Tutu double. Has any one tried it yet? Becky seems to be a pro at making the double session special. There are great reviews of hot doubles between Becky and Pepsi and others. The price is steep so I want to check in with others before I take the plunge.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5144793-341417

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRael  [View Original Post]
    I had met this sensuous Korean girl several times before in LA. She was pretty much my favorite there, due to her excellent figure, great service, wonderful attitude, and pretty face and good conversation too.

    I was therefore quite happy when I saw Tutu's pics on LP and learned of her visit here. I hoped someone hadn't appropriated the pics!

    Glad to report Tutu is indeed the person with the above-described attributes! I don't have the stamina to go into the specifics of the actions, so will use the acronyms: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BBFSCIP, BBBJ, DFK.

    I should also say Tutu has made the transition from girl to woman. (We all have to, right?) I am good with. She continues to have a shapely ass and figure overall, sensuous love-making, perkiness, and youthful looks (including pearly white eyelashes to go with her blonde hair)..

  15. #3256

    Jj

    Does anyone know where she is working? Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by FatJoeRodeo  [View Original Post]
    With the bad Seahawks result in a foul mood and decided to take out some frustration.

    JJ was available. Pretty meh session and she's older than she looks. She's nice enough and she try's to please. She does have pretty big tits though for those who like that. But looking for a toned body is not really the case. Probably a one and done for most mediocre at best.

    FJR.
    .

  16. #3255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Mila at LP

    Anyone see Lollipop girl Mila yet?. She's beautiful in her pictures, but we know how real they can be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape