Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 482 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 532 582 982 1482 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 25701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18486
    Quote Originally Posted by OhmrBob  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once couple months ago had a good time not rushed or anything she was very friendly, super small and petite. She either has a bf or something since I saw a dude leaving just as I got there. I had no problems though and would see her again for sure.
    Are her pics accurate? How's the donation?

  2. #18485

    Saw her just once

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDoo469  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Molly?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/416787987090
    I saw her once couple months ago had a good time not rushed or anything she was very friendly, super small and petite. She either has a bf or something since I saw a dude leaving just as I got there. I had no problems though and would see her again for sure.

  3. #18484

    Eve Rose

    Anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/399798834632

  4. #18483

    Jade

    Is this the Jade people said was violent?

  5. #18482

    Lima Kaylee

    Drove there this weekend to visit. I left two minutes later. So suspect and no privacy. There were pets on the beds. Her mom was sleeping with a burning cigarette in her hand. The room was not clean and I'm 99% sure there was a guy in the bathroom with the door shut. I thought after reading the reviews here it would be fine, but not. I almost ran to my car LOL.

    Stay safe.

  6. #18481

    Maneater

    Would anyone be able to share her #? Getting back into visiting and would love to see her again. Last I saw her was a few years ago off Dixie and Stanley. Got new log in so restarting things.

  7. #18480

    Molly--Home Alone Now

    Has anyone had any experience with Molly?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/416787987090

  8. #18479

    Sophia

    Must have been a quick visit. She was posting fresh to Snapchat Sunday night.

    [QUOTE=GeorgeJetson4;6308210][Whatdoyouguysthinktigeredit, Neighborscallinginbecauseofallthetrafficatherdoor. OrisitKetteringcopsmonitoringthislogorataskforcestartinguptotaketherestofthemoneatatimestartingwiththebusiestone. BeingKetteringitrealcouldbeoneofthefirsttwo. I'mjustfriendswithafewothersandtheyhavedecidednottotakeanynewcustomersinforawhile. Justtryingtoseewhatyouthink. [ / QUOTE].

  9. #18478

    She's baaack!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/738571123660

    Nothing can stop her advertising!

  10. #18477

    Sunny

    I will try to avoid. Last time I spoke to her I told her that there are so many reports about her and her boyfriend ripping people off. She claimed that she broke up with her BF.

    Agreed on place and donation. Caller her 1 h latter and she didn't remember anything from what we discussed. Looks like she was high on something.

    Lost so much weight, barely any meet on her.

    Stay safe.

  11. #18476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sunny is Dirty Double

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/930235418920

    Sunny's new ad with a black man. What does this do? Does she think we are excited to see them as a couple? I don't understand.
    The ad says "Dirty Double. " Maybe they are offering an MFM. Not my speed but I don't judge.

    BAM.

  12. #18475
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    That's her BF, Bo, and he has always been around whether you knew it or not. I have talked with him many times and he has always been cool to me. YMMV. Be safe.
    I know she always likes bbc and I believe she gave a birth to a mixed race boy. Her choice.

    I agree I don't see why does she think these photos help her popularity.

  13. #18474

    Lima Kaylee

    Well I experienced a totally different situation than the others on here. Visited this weekend and it was literally a total of two minutes.

    Room smokey and filthy. Two dogs and a cat sleeping on the beds. Cat litter everywhere. Smelly. Mom was actually sleeping in a bed with a lit cigarette in her hand. And the fact that I'm 99% sure there was a dude in the bathroom with the door closed was all I needed to see. Maybe it isn't a big deal for many but I almost ran to my car.

    Stay safe.

  14. #18473
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    Our "Friend" Sofia has been picked up by uncle for a visit. She asked to pass this message along to help prevent any problems with any of our mutual friends that may arrive from this visit.
    Which Sofia? Was it for soliciting? Not trying to be nosey just heard of a lot of stings happening and want to be safe.

  15. #18472

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    VERY bizarre.
    That's her BF, Bo, and he has always been around whether you knew it or not. I have talked with him many times and he has always been cool to me. YMMV. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape