Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 37358
-
01-24-23 21:17 #28088Senior Member

Posts: 189Natalia
Definitely a rusher. And she usually seems like she is spaced out on something. She is from the Roanoke area she goes back and forth. Looks good, but I don't recommend.
Originally Posted by MrPringle
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 19:33 #28087Senior Member

Posts: 125Ave X
Can you even imagine hearing from Red Simone with what we have today? Please contact me!
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 19:06 #28086Asshole

Posts: 567I'd be extremely careful as phone # comes back to Twilio. I'm not risking it.
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 18:47 #28085Senior Member

Posts: 581Jb
There was a post on here saying she has retired.
Originally Posted by MrPringle
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 18:44 #28084Senior Member

Posts: 581Pinky?
Who is Pinky? Do you have a link or picture or contact info? Feel free to send a PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 17:55 #28083Senior Member

Posts: 1069Vacationing
She is at the riverside resorts. Her and her bf / husband got into a bit of trouble. I heard a few stories about what happened to her. Dude tried to wife her she still wanted to be a *****.
Originally Posted by MrPringle
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 16:02 #28082Senior Member

Posts: 139Pinky?
Which Pinky? I knew a couple in the RVA area. You got a link?
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:54 #28081Senior Member

Posts: 75Natalia
Had a quick dream after she accepted my offer, which was less than asking price if admission. Attractive and dressed nice, room clean and no smell of smoke. Business like and rushed, would not repeat.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:31 #28080Senior Member

Posts: 46You never know!
I thought it was TGTBT too but if she's real I'd like to know!
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 14:23 #28079Senior Member

Posts: 300Daisy
There are reviews of her, I believe in the Baltimore & Northern VA / Fredericksburg forums, but I'll cut to the chase:
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
Believe her when she says nothing suspect takes place. If you like cuddling fully clothed and only rubbing on titties from the outside of the clothes, followed by a massage where you finish yourself, then she's the one for you.
-
01-24-23 12:48 #28078Senior Member

Posts: 336Ave x
I agree, it's not what it once was, but now it's back up.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 12:41 #28077Senior Member

Posts: 28If so, then good riddance!
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 12:11 #28076Senior Member

Posts: 140Pinky
She is the real deal, she may have just knocked Staxx out of my rotation. Sally is my number 1 regardless.
-
01-24-23 10:36 #28075Senior Member

Posts: 470Ave X
In my opinion, it has been gone for years. It was nothing like it was in the old days.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 01:39 #28074Senior Member

Posts: 110Looks that way. It doesn't even show up on a google search.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





