Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 1619 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 37354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28084

    Pinky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal, she may have just knocked Staxx out of my rotation. Sally is my number 1 regardless.
    Who is Pinky? Do you have a link or picture or contact info? Feel free to send a PM. Thanks.

  2. #28083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Vacationing

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPringle  [View Original Post]
    I know she went on state mandated vaca a while ago, then I heard she was out. I reached out to the number I had but it seems she fell off the face of the earth. She was my go to ATF for a while. Anybody have any info?
    She is at the riverside resorts. Her and her bf / husband got into a bit of trouble. I heard a few stories about what happened to her. Dude tried to wife her she still wanted to be a *****.

  3. #28082

    Pinky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal, she may have just knocked Staxx out of my rotation. Sally is my number 1 regardless.
    Which Pinky? I knew a couple in the RVA area. You got a link?

  4. #28081

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her. I need to see that view from behind it looks like it'll be a good time. I think I've seen some reviews before but if I correctly remember they were mixed. I want to make sure she's a decent go after so please update me anyone. Looking to see her this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...0/728171767736
    Had a quick dream after she accepted my offer, which was less than asking price if admission. Attractive and dressed nice, room clean and no smell of smoke. Business like and rushed, would not repeat.

  5. #28080

    You never know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a real one or not. Responded very quickly. Prices quoted without asking (red flag? Full address to a very reputable hotel provided when I asked for a location. $$$ for a half.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/712004498086
    I thought it was TGTBT too but if she's real I'd like to know!

  6. #28079

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Another question which I almost 100% doubt anyone can answer LOL.

    Has anyone seen Daisy?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...ction/53204146

    Her pictures are typically very forward and typical of a pro but she insists nothing suspect takes place.
    There are reviews of her, I believe in the Baltimore & Northern VA / Fredericksburg forums, but I'll cut to the chase:

    Believe her when she says nothing suspect takes place. If you like cuddling fully clothed and only rubbing on titties from the outside of the clothes, followed by a massage where you finish yourself, then she's the one for you.

  7. #28078

    Ave x

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, it has been gone for years. It was nothing like it was in the old days.
    I agree, it's not what it once was, but now it's back up.

  8. #28077
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Is Avenue-x gone? I haven't been able to logon for a couple days.
    If so, then good riddance!

  9. #28076

    Pinky

    She is the real deal, she may have just knocked Staxx out of my rotation. Sally is my number 1 regardless.

  10. #28075

    Ave X

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Is Avenue-x gone? I haven't been able to logon for a couple days.
    In my opinion, it has been gone for years. It was nothing like it was in the old days.

  11. #28074
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Is Avenue-x gone? I haven't been able to logon for a couple days.
    Looks that way. It doesn't even show up on a google search.

  12. #28073

    Avenue-X

    Is Avenue-x gone? I haven't been able to logon for a couple days.

  13. #28072

    Anybody heard from JB?

    I know she went on state mandated vaca a while ago, then I heard she was out. I reached out to the number I had but it seems she fell off the face of the earth. She was my go to ATF for a while. Anybody have any info?

  14. #28071

    YMMV I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her. I need to see that view from behind it looks like it'll be a good time. I think I've seen some reviews before but if I correctly remember they were mixed. I want to make sure she's a decent go after so please update me anyone. Looking to see her this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...0/728171767736
    I've seen her once. She quoted me a a number for a qv. I told her that was too much and moved on with my night. A bit later she says she'll work with me. I get there. Dream was like 5 minutes flat. Not because of me, she rushed tf out of me. And upcharged me for stuff we talked about. Walked out. Not a good time. But hey maybe it'll be different with you.

  15. #28070
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I decided to see if her BJ's were as good as she advertised. I wasn't disappointed with her skills or her attitude. Communication skills are okay but not perfect. She heavier than I expected. There's an up charge for BBFS, and I don't know if she does it for everyone. The BJ was excellent and included DTWSNS. Not many women have the skills to get me off orally but she had no difficulty. I expect I'll repeat as she's near the Diamond and that's within my home range. I didn't spend enough time FS to really make much of a report but I'm curious enough to return and spend some time in the saddle. Now if she just lost some weight, I'd be a weekly visitor.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/609785971617

    Jack.
    Damn I can't never get a date from her can't never get a response and when she did one time she never replied bk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape