Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 37354
-
01-24-23 18:44 #28084Senior Member

Posts: 581Pinky?
Who is Pinky? Do you have a link or picture or contact info? Feel free to send a PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 17:55 #28083Senior Member

Posts: 1069Vacationing
She is at the riverside resorts. Her and her bf / husband got into a bit of trouble. I heard a few stories about what happened to her. Dude tried to wife her she still wanted to be a *****.
Originally Posted by MrPringle
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 16:02 #28082Senior Member

Posts: 139Pinky?
Which Pinky? I knew a couple in the RVA area. You got a link?
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:54 #28081Senior Member

Posts: 75Natalia
Had a quick dream after she accepted my offer, which was less than asking price if admission. Attractive and dressed nice, room clean and no smell of smoke. Business like and rushed, would not repeat.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:31 #28080Senior Member

Posts: 46You never know!
I thought it was TGTBT too but if she's real I'd like to know!
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 14:23 #28079Senior Member

Posts: 300Daisy
There are reviews of her, I believe in the Baltimore & Northern VA / Fredericksburg forums, but I'll cut to the chase:
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
Believe her when she says nothing suspect takes place. If you like cuddling fully clothed and only rubbing on titties from the outside of the clothes, followed by a massage where you finish yourself, then she's the one for you.
-
01-24-23 12:48 #28078Senior Member

Posts: 336Ave x
I agree, it's not what it once was, but now it's back up.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 12:41 #28077Senior Member

Posts: 28If so, then good riddance!
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 12:11 #28076Senior Member

Posts: 140Pinky
She is the real deal, she may have just knocked Staxx out of my rotation. Sally is my number 1 regardless.
-
01-24-23 10:36 #28075Senior Member

Posts: 470Ave X
In my opinion, it has been gone for years. It was nothing like it was in the old days.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 01:39 #28074Senior Member

Posts: 110Looks that way. It doesn't even show up on a google search.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 22:40 #28073Senior Member

Posts: 336Avenue-X
Is Avenue-x gone? I haven't been able to logon for a couple days.
-
01-23-23 21:52 #28072Regular Member

Posts: 20Anybody heard from JB?
I know she went on state mandated vaca a while ago, then I heard she was out. I reached out to the number I had but it seems she fell off the face of the earth. She was my go to ATF for a while. Anybody have any info?
-
01-23-23 21:49 #28071Regular Member

Posts: 20YMMV I guess
I've seen her once. She quoted me a a number for a qv. I told her that was too much and moved on with my night. A bit later she says she'll work with me. I get there. Dream was like 5 minutes flat. Not because of me, she rushed tf out of me. And upcharged me for stuff we talked about. Walked out. Not a good time. But hey maybe it'll be different with you.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 17:05 #28070Senior Member

Posts: 147Damn I can't never get a date from her can't never get a response and when she did one time she never replied bk.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





