Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,891 to 19,905 of 27134
-
01-24-23 22:44 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 483Same here. Now and then there would be a provider who would just initiate it out of the blue with no expected tip. Most of the time it would be during a session where the chemistry was just really good but who knows. In the post Covid world however BBFS has become way more transactional and a more common add on. It appears to me that it started with the AMPs but is now making it way around the entire scene.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 20:04 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 278Back in the day there were definitely some girls that gave it to me for free. No upcharge, first visit. I assumed we just had good chemistry or maybe she was actually digging me, or maybe it was just a tactic to get me to repeat. Well if it was, it worked! But ever since BBFS has become more common and girls offer it for an additional fee, I'll admit I haven't gotten it for free in a while. But, I definitely was lucky enough to get it a few times, so anything's possible.
Originally Posted by RiverRunning
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 17:35 #7242Senior Member

Posts: 212Bravo. I took a hard look at myself in the mirror and reevaluated my life. I will bring an extra $300 and tell the Japanese girls every guy must pay this much because it's the golden standard and reject all the $100 tippers.
Originally Posted by RiverRunning
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 16:54 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 97Free BBFS BS
Claiming to get free BBFS because you're handsome is so delusional I don't even know what to say. No, you did not get free BBFS (If you even did) because you're "handsome" or got "game". Don't think for a second these girl give a F about your middle-aged ass.
It's because you're such a regular who goes so frequently that the MMS TELLS the girl that the client you're seeing is a VIP and / or is an active reviewer (Yes, they read reviews too). DO NOT UPSET him for 2 reasons 1) They don't want to lose a regular 2) He will write a bad review and you can lose future customers.
-
01-24-23 12:31 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 212it doesnt always need to be so transactional if the girl has chemistry with you. I pay sometimes too.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 10:32 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 4756Cocomi Pleasure-Palace
You must be really handsome to claim you get free BBFS cip with every single girl out there you bang or others girls that don't have it on the menu but gives it up to you for free. Damn, wish I was that cool and handsome!
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
https://www.pleasure-palace.club/cocomi
Originally Posted by ElLobo
[View Original Post]
She's listed there as LAST Day is today.
Looked fine? Normal teeth. I didn't see any major snaggle tooth if that's what you mean. The dark is dark red color so it's not easy to see everything either.
Originally Posted by TwilightDragon
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 20:17 #7238Regular Member

Posts: 4400 is insane. I wonder if CPI report accounts for AMP inflation.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 19:16 #7237Senior Member

Posts: 51How does her teeth look? They blur out her mouth for some reason.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 15:38 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 121Skinny spinner. BBFS CIP
Hey PokerBrah,
Can you please send me contact info, website, photos etc, since I am VERY interested in making her one of my OTF.
Thanks!
El Lobo.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 11:47 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 212Thank you for the tips. She declined video but I didn't have to tip for BBFSCIP. More YMMV.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
If you guys are handsome enough with good hygiene you can probably avoid paying $100-200 tips for BBFS.
-
01-22-23 10:14 #7234Regular Member

Posts: 11Was able to obtain stable BBFS from Dr. Julia and Gina Rollins
I've seen Gina for 10 years who introduced Dr. Julia aka Sabrina seen them for doubles and singles both on Prep creampie included anal creampie also and they let you piss in their mouth http://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/regi...ac35f45da5c320.
-
01-21-23 19:25 #7233Regular Member

Posts: 7This is my input. If they ask 200 then tell them you have 100. If they say no then do what you want either leave or use a condom. If 100 then you all good.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
Stop paying for 200. They will keep asking for 200 as long as you give them that amount.
-
01-21-23 10:01 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 153LOL. OK. Not video friendly. Got reports from some thy she denied video as it is not allowed Japan so she's following the rules there lmao.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 19:01 #7231Senior Member

Posts: 4756Cocomi WSD
Very skinny spinner with A tits but a very fit mid section, nice small ass, waxed bald pussy. Tiny pussy lips. Tight.
She got very wet and slippery after BBBJ and 69. Fucked her doggy cg the rest of the way mish because I wanted to cum deep while her knees are at her chest.
Ton of cum dripping after I unloaded into her.
Confirmed her BBFSCIP asking is $100. Much better than the $200 and negotiate down.
Appears to be video friendly.
-
01-20-23 18:50 #7230Senior Member

Posts: 153Lol
LOL. Can't wait to hear guys spending $400-500 and take an L thinking they will get free bbfscip.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




