Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 26355
-
01-22-23 13:38 #19680Senior Member

Posts: 812Kim
Star had a few ads on STG a couple weeks ago, but haven't seen any since. Kim posted a couple ads and was using her number she's had for years and has now gone to possibly a google number? This ad got archived on Sumo Search despite her taking the STG ad down. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...fuckk/53213778 It's too bad because she is an attractive lady but doesn't know right from wrong. She's almost 43 now.
Originally Posted by MilwNightFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 13:15 #19679Banned Member

Posts: 505What kind of menu does she have? Unfortunately she didn't fill out the form in STG, does she charge to take her out for drinks by the hour or just the really fun part?
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 11:06 #19678Senior Member

Posts: 107Everything I said does compute, you're not understanding what I am saying. She has a long drawn out divorce and custody case. At one point in time she had a real address to a place in Tosa where I met up with her. After seeing her I ccap her and continued to ccap her every time I saw her on Tinder. At one point on her record for her divorce / custody her address changed from her place in Tosa to an address for Dewey mental health.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
I know it's hard to comprehend that people change addresses and just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
She's nuts.
-
01-22-23 10:04 #19677Senior Member

Posts: 1145But not a hospital, right?
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 09:23 #19676Senior Member

Posts: 1322I have seen correctional facilities listed as mailing addresses.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 08:44 #19675Senior Member

Posts: 1145Does not compute
Much of what you're saying does not compute. CCAP does not "work wonders" at revealing a person's medical history, including being admitted into a hospital. Also, it would be highly unusual for a person to have a "change of address" for an in-patient stay at a mental health center. Are you saying that her address in CCAP is listed as Aurora Psychiatric Hospital?
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 07:07 #19674Senior Member

Posts: 227Lucky Diamond?
Anyone seen her? Looks like an ad in Chicago before but I'm not finding much. She says she's downtown mke hotel.
https://tryst.link/escort/lucky-diamond
-
01-21-23 16:15 #19673Senior Member

Posts: 107Ccap works wonders when someone has an on going divorce / custody case. At one point she had a change of address to accommodate her stay at Dewey mental health.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 15:08 #19672Senior Member

Posts: 1145How did you look up her confidential medical history? I'm not aware of any publicly available database that would include somebody's admission to a mental health facility. Not that anybody here is squeamish about doing "illegal" things, but it's totally illegal to release those kinds of records.
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 14:54 #19671Banned Member

Posts: 124Back again
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...s/540732049342
Half of the puss & boots Star & Kim (mother / daughter) team back from incarceration. Don't expect anything more than a cash & desk, scam or rip-off.
-
01-21-23 11:55 #19670Senior Member

Posts: 107It is all true. When I met her off Tinder, she told me her full name multiple times, when I got home I looked her up and that's how I found out she went inpatient for awhile at Dewey mental health. The lawyer thing is all true too, her brain must have went Humpty Dumpty.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 11:43 #19669Senior Member

Posts: 334Confused
Wait I'm confused. A lot of reports say she is an overpriced junkie that is withering away into a bag of bones. Too each their own I guess. She must have a lot of regulars because with her pricing, she's not going to get a lot of new business. I'd much rather see Champagne or someone like that.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 07:22 #19668Senior Member

Posts: 656GPS all the way
I have reached out a couple of times. Nearly 2 Benjis for half an hour. She prices herself out of reality.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 07:19 #19667Senior Member

Posts: 656It took a minute to remember her
She used to have a place in West Milwaukee. She used to work out of the same place where Audi was staying. I remember reading that she had a slurred speech and limited mobility due to a heart attack or some similar. Reports were never favorable. She is now staying in WA working out of the same place with KAE Money. A contributor to this site has stated that the cops arrested her a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by AsianFever69
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 07:18 #19666Senior Member

Posts: 154Been a while since I have been in milwaukee
I read the board a lot and have been out of action for a while but have seen this one on stg and wondering if she is worth a trip to Milwaukee.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/515817888847
Thank for the help.
Be safe.









Reply With Quote




