Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 31625
-
01-25-23 14:14 #23945Senior Member

Posts: 37You're like the first person I seen give her a good review. She made me drive to her hotel and when I got there, asked me for a picture. Then went ghost.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 09:37 #23944Regular Member

Posts: 18Aubrey rates
Are those rates on Tryst really what she's charging now?
-
01-25-23 06:15 #23943Regular Member

Posts: 18Amazing Brittany!!
While in Orlando for a business trip I had the pleasure of hosting Brittany, she is an absolutely amazing person. Our date started with a long deep kiss followed by an amazing BBBJ, this girl knows how to please a man. I wanted to DATY so I had her get comfortable. Brittany was so responsive and came twice, her pussy taste so good. She returned the act with another BBBJ, I blow my load into her mouth with no resistance. After our fun we sat and talked forever, Brittany is not a clock watcher. Anytime in O Town this girl is going to be a must see.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...855/3212455997
-
01-25-23 06:05 #23942Regular Member

Posts: 15Silk again
Another repeat. Still only outcall, new photos caught my eye and contacted her.
Better than ever and this time willing to discuss additional options like BB FS. She will ride you hard.
-
01-25-23 04:23 #23941Regular Member

Posts: 15Awesome silk?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/429699453116
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
Note that she takes requests. Word is BBFS is definitely on the menu. If you read reviews elsewhere she's incredible. Has anyone seen her?
-
01-24-23 21:01 #23940Senior Member

Posts: 311Link?
Sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by TommyRoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:10 #23939Senior Member

Posts: 885There should be a lot of reviews for her look on the search.
Originally Posted by TommyRoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:04 #23938Senior Member

Posts: 61Silky
I decided to see her long time ago. She used to advertised on backs-page under body rub. I wasn't disappointed with her skills or her attitude. Communication skills are okay but not perfect. There's an up charge for BBFS, and I don't know if she does it for everyone. The BJ was excellent and included DTWSNS. Not many women have the skills to get me off orally but she had no difficulty.
Originally Posted by TommyRoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 14:51 #23937Senior Member

Posts: 683Riley
I think I just saw this girl sitting in a parking lot with all her clothes in plastic bags. A jug of milk and a jar of pickles. You can't make this shit up. I bet she smells delicious, like a garbage container behind Mcdonalds.
Originally Posted by PikachuDude
[View Original Post]
GRAPP.
-
01-24-23 06:24 #23936Regular Member

Posts: 23Silk anyone?
Been considering a visit. Photos look pretty good but she's fairly restrictive on service. She looks awesome. Like a real PSE beast. Any insights before I take the plunge?
Thanks.
-
01-24-23 00:18 #23935Senior Member

Posts: 82My Girl Jersey
I don't get to play much anymore but every so often I get the itch and text my JerseyGirl.
I think its been about 15 or 16 years ago I met her and became her first P4 P. She was my UTR then. With her permission I shared her info with a few trusted senior members here who met her and told her about this forum. The rest is history.
I was able to reconnect earlier today and needless to say fun was had by both of us. She is still as positive bubbly and fun as the first time.
DT.
-
01-23-23 19:04 #23934Senior Member

Posts: 337Barbie
I recently spent an afternoon with Barbie. Outstanding head game, very accommodating. It does take her a little while to get ready but once she gets going it's all good. I will definitely repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/109616582
-
01-23-23 07:11 #23933Senior Member

Posts: 51Is there another link, that one does not work. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AardFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 01:05 #23932Regular Member

Posts: 10Fernanda / Barbara
Back in the hobby! Remember seeing this one pop up years ago near UCF, but never contacted until now. All I can say is wow. She is a complete spinner with athletic body even though she swears she does not hit the gym. Not normally a fan of man-mades but you could hardly tell with hers. Steep at $.4 QV, $$ HH, $$.5 H. Opted for the QV since it was a first meet. Hygiene is key with her. Started with a quick dance to warm up my cold hands. Quickly went to standing mish, flipped for doggy. Not a time watcher and did not ask for donation upfront.
Staying over by Universal until about the 15th next month. I think she bounces between I Drive and UCF. Don't want to miss out before she heads out.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/772-497-4165
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/109915038
-
01-22-23 22:55 #23931Senior Member

Posts: 220Nicole
Does anyone know anything about this girl. She's asking for a video chat. And I said I'm not doing that. Then she asked for a pic of me holding up 3 fingers as an alternative. I said I'm not doing that either. It's the same as a video. I told her it makes no sense to do that. If I knock on the door and she doesn't approve just don't answer. I'm not going to sit there and keep knocking on the door and have LE or management called. Is this all just a scam or do they really think this procedure really protects them?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-play/53225052











Reply With Quote






