Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 31604
-
01-19-23 10:48 #23909Senior Member

Posts: 632I use to see her quite often about a year ago. Always a great time, looks like her pics, short sexy curvy body, amazing head game, beautiful smile and personality. Worth it in imo.
Originally Posted by AardFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 10:41 #23908Senior Member

Posts: 158Andrea
Very interesting!. I poked around and did not see any reviews but she looks real. I'm coming to Orlando in a few weeks and may give her a try. If I do I will share the experience.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 10:24 #23907Senior Member

Posts: 90Rachel / Bustyeve
Has anyone seen Rachel lately, it seems like her prices went up from last time I looked. She looks pretty hot, but I feel like there are better options out there for that price. I don't think she even gets full nude.
Thanks!
https://tryst.link/massage/bustyeve
-
01-19-23 09:41 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 683Andrea
Anyone with information on this one?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4073187545
Thanks.
Grapp.
-
01-19-23 09:00 #23905Senior Member

Posts: 144Raven
According to a review in the daytona section she does not offer any sort of BJ so forewarned if you were looking for that.
.
Originally Posted by KnockingIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 20:39 #23904Regular Member

Posts: 17Raven link
I forgot to add the freaking link.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/3862970782
-
01-18-23 20:36 #23903Regular Member

Posts: 17Tell Tale Raven
I saw Raven earlier this week and must say she is even cuter and hotter than her pics. She has a gorgeous smile and super chill vibe. She definitely has the sexy girl next door thing going on with a tight body and nice perky tits. Couldn't wait to smash that kitty. She started out on top and rode it for a bit then we switched to mish where she was getting into and smiling at me. Kitty was tight and I couldn't keep from filling the bag faster than I wanted. What a sweetheart. Definitely be seeing her again.
-
01-18-23 17:47 #23902Senior Member

Posts: 191Lovely ass,
Originally Posted by OtwonPro
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 16:20 #23901Senior Member

Posts: 61Layla
I seen her few months ago and 100% agree with you. She never rushed always polite.
Originally Posted by Ajtna
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 11:37 #23900Senior Member

Posts: 619Jacked up
Looks like Bree's hands still a bit jacked up.
Originally Posted by PikachuDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 09:59 #23899Regular Member

Posts: 20Sweet Victoria
Hi all,
I had the recent pleasure of meeting Victoria. I originally met her as a SW years ago. During this visit, comms were decent and she greeted me in some nice lingerie. I opted for the qv for 100 Mario coins. Well worth the price of admission. Not a clock watcher. Provided one of the best BBJs I've had, so good I couldn't even get further. She's got a beautiful body and a sweet girl. I highly recommend a visit. Digits available to seniors upon request.
-
01-18-23 04:22 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 42Layla
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...ingwt/51784650
Saw Layla last week and to my surprise, the comms and diligence on her part was amazing. Layla is a sweetheart and such an amazing time. Like many have said in previous reviews, patience with her will be pleasantly rewarded. She's hands down one of the best and a genuine nice person. Treat her well guys.
-
01-17-23 21:51 #23897

Posts: 13She's a known candy user and has robbed others before.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 21:42 #23896Senior Member

Posts: 460We can only hope so.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 20:50 #23895Regular Member

Posts: 15If you read through the thread, you'll find the info and more details, including how to contact, you're looking for. My experience, Jerzeygirl, Nikki, and Monty were good. Cheers.
Originally Posted by AnonB
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




