Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 17935
-
01-24-23 17:29 #12265Senior Member

Posts: 102Few months ago
She is the one in the pictures wasn't bad just a little rushed for me.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 13:40 #12264Senior Member

Posts: 46DAMN! I didn't realize that I did that. But thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by AnabolicPope
[View Original Post]
What about the other one?
-
01-24-23 12:33 #12263Senior Member

Posts: 442Roxi = Ava
Roxi is going by Ava now. Just a FYI.
https://callescort.org/859-346-0797
skipthegames.com/ posts / lexington / female-escorts / caucasian_w / in-lexington-a-mut-see--859346/501589387225.
-
01-24-23 11:53 #12262Senior Member

Posts: 348Light skinned spinner-Kream
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/978451538286
She has posted before. Has anyone spent time with her? She's pretty cute, I love skinny girls with a bubble butt, she's right up my alley. PM if you need to.
-
01-23-23 19:17 #12261Senior Member

Posts: 42Paisley No Go!
I concur. Visited once when she was in Nicholasville and another time at her apartment in Lexington. Apartment was dirty, week old dishes in sink, dirty clothes on the floor, etc. Didn't see a sister. Her grip is surprisingly loose for a small chick. Just barely tight at the entrance. There is a strong odor too. In fact, I smelled her on me so much that I was afraid others could too at the restaurant I had lunch at afterwards LOL! Place does smell like weed. Don't know about other drugs. BBBJ was mediocre. I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by MickShagger
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 18:24 #12260Senior Member

Posts: 603Agreement
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 18:11 #12259Senior Member

Posts: 102Few times
Her new pics do look good. She's a good time she just needs to up grade her room some where else. I feel like I need a flea bath every time I leave there. Probably would see her more often.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 17:02 #12258Senior Member

Posts: 89Luiza Brazil
Hey guys, I see discussion about good priced service. This is definitely not that! This girl asks for reference check before she see you. Only does hour and up. If you don't mind breaking the bank then msg me for a ref. Only seniors members friends.
https://tryst.link/escort/luizabrazilescort-1
-
01-23-23 15:58 #12257Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone
I have plans to see Shea tonight, link below. Anyone before I take the plunge.
Best debate lmao, like no debate 9-10 worth the extra in my history.
Thanks fellas for the 411 on Shea.
-
01-23-23 09:25 #12256Senior Member

Posts: 445Warning, Legs, Stephanie, Slim, STG ad is bogus
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/615687797650
Legs back. Aka Stephanie hr incall, not!
Answered a similar ad of hers. First mistake. She insisted on the "special" donation up front which I gave her. Second mistake. We disrobed and she laid down face up. Since her menu on STG included basically everything, I was expecting a BBBJ to get things started. She refused. Third Red Flag! In fact, she wouldn't even offer a hand job to get Jr to stand up! She just wanted me to cover up, get on, get off and get out. I said, "Well we have an hour. " She acted like I had insulted her and said "You intend to take a whole hour?" I told her yes, since that's what your ad says. She said I was being disrespectful! This is obviously her game plan, to not offer anything and act offended when a client questions the discrepancy between what her ad says and what she actually offers. Don't fall for this scam. I wouldn't see her again if she offered me 100 for an hour. Now I've no doubt she reads posts on this site, and will start whining in her ad about the "hater" lying and saying negative things about her. What I've said is 100% true, and you can find many negative reviews if you search for Slim or Stephanie. This info is mostly for the new guys on here. That's what she counts on, since I can't believe anybody would see her more than once. It's women like this who give other girls a bad name. I post about her now and then for new guys joining the hobby. You've been warned.
-
01-22-23 19:06 #12255Senior Member

Posts: 42Fees
Fees are subjective, obviously. I've yet to find one that I wanted to visit a second time who wouldn't negotiate down the fee. I've actually negotiated 300 hr fees in half after a 2 or 3 visits. Some I've taken down to 100 hr and taken private. That of requires a high volume of visits and other perks. It's really the Art of the Deal as our former great president would say. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by TrueMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 19:00 #12254Senior Member

Posts: 42Morton's
Great steaks! I especially love their mac and cheese!
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 18:48 #12253Senior Member

Posts: 51Where LOL
Where are you find an AMP for $100 and where are you finding a hot talented chic in a decent location for $150-$200. Lmfao.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 18:44 #12252Senior Member

Posts: 511 and 2 are the same. Do some more research but. I'm pretty sure I've seen her ads linked to an armed robbery or something.
Originally Posted by BatSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 18:42 #12251Senior Member

Posts: 51Good luck
The first two never respond to me. The last one, those pics are old and about 50 lbs ago. I'd encourage you to stop in Louisville instead of Lex if that's an option. Lex is washed up. You might find something, but it isn't going to be what you're hoping for LOL.
Originally Posted by SteelersGuy1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





