Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 871 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8205
    Do any of you guys call ahead to make an appointment or ask who is available?

    How have these AMP responded to "walk-ins"?

  2. #8204

    All seasons Downey

    Decided to stop by the MP after work only to see a sting in process. Looks like All seasons will be put of commission for a while. Sad because I was starting to become a regular.

  3. #8203
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Linked in

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I don't have the luxury to choose jobs based on opportunities to monger. Got to make the best of what I have🙏.
    If I had to work in the whittier vons, I would give up the fish trade completely.

  4. #8202
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Get a different job. Whittier, Downey, Norwalk, Alhambra, la Mirada. Geographically insignificant and nothing to do.
    😀.

    Unfortunately I don't have the luxury to choose jobs based on opportunities to monger. Got to make the best of what I have🙏.

  5. #8201
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    I just started new job in Whittier and would appreciate some pointers. Rm shows some on Washington and Whittier blvds near my work. Any suggestions of specific girls or locations would be great. So also current rates. I have seen rates in IE go to 1. 2 plus entry. Is that enough in this area?
    Get a different job. Whittier, Downey, Norwalk, Alhambra, la Mirada. Geographically insignificant and nothing to do.

  6. #8200
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    I just started new job in Whittier and would appreciate some pointers. Rm shows some on Washington and Whittier blvds near my work. Any suggestions of specific girls or locations would be great. So also current rates. I have seen rates in IE go to 1. 2 plus entry. Is that enough in this area?
    1. 2 to 1. 4 is very common. I have been to a couple of those on Wash and Whit, and I used RM to get the addresses. Don't remember the names but I think you can choose between Latinas and Asians.

  7. #8199

    Ktown

    Anyone know any parlors or spas that are FS? In Ktown? Prefer Korean girls maybe Thai. You could dm me location. Young or hot milfs. I will be there tomorrow wanted to make a stop. Not trying to use the agencies. Anything helps thanks.

  8. #8198

    Request

    I just started new job in Whittier and would appreciate some pointers. Rm shows some on Washington and Whittier blvds near my work. Any suggestions of specific girls or locations would be great. So also current rates. I have seen rates in IE go to 1. 2 plus entry. Is that enough in this area?

  9. #8197

    All season downey

    I visited last week. Walked in, gave entry fee and was taken to room 2. I could hear room 1 was in use but otherwise not busy in late afternoon Wednesday. Got myself ready and sat on edge of bed. In walks older lady in a tube dress introduced herself as angel (angela? Must be 45+ for sure. No attempt at massage. As soon as she saw me, she asked when was the last time I visited and what I wanted. Very businesslike. I winged it and said several months ago. She asked for 1. 4 upfront, I gave 1. 0 and told her that is all I had. More next time.

    The red dress was on the chair in a flash. Very nice big D's. Beautiful trimmed 😺. She arranged the pillow for me to lay down on my back (again no indication of massage). CBJ for a few minutes, lay down next to me and asked me to be on top. Tried some doggy, nice view was kind of loose but I don't brag about being magnum size. Wore a mask all the time except for oral and oddly she kept her eyes tight shut throughout. I might return to try other girl who waved bye to me when I was leaving.

    Total 1. 5 for pretty but uninterested business line hh.

  10. #8196
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Clip join

    Quote Originally Posted by LAPartner  [View Original Post]
    Facts. My experience with her single handedly retired me as a client at the trap house.
    It is sad because that trap house started with Alice with the face of a Chernobyl rescue worker but with tits from the hands of Zeus, with that Michigan gal and her buddy who did the off the chain doubles, and now ends up with eve. A total k freak. Bianca - a drunk and rylie. An Aussie version of Monica from culver city rv.

  11. #8195
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Outside of the hot young asian reviews, the reviews of rylie at the no ho trap house are as unreliable as the 302 in the special counsel's investigations in 2016-2019.
    Facts. My experience with her single handedly retired me as a client at the trap house.

  12. #8194
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPe  [View Original Post]
    For being in such a nice area, this place hits all the right spots except FS. I've been maybe 15 times the past year when I travel to the area for work. The girls are all young, skinny, and super cute. Massage is always decent and the release is fun, and the girls get creative. On multiple occasions the girls bring up new ways for the release (titty fucking, prostate massage, 69 with girl girls clothes on, once the girl played some bangbros on her phone for me which was a new one for sure). Overall I recommend this shop for sure if you want something fun and quick.
    Is it just a curtain no door to the rooms?

  13. #8193
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Riley is to be avoided

    Quote Originally Posted by LAPartner  [View Original Post]
    That could be her. She has a similar body type, but I can't confirm for sure. I stopped going to that place after I had an appointment with Riley and she was such a disappointment it left a terrible taste in my mouth.
    Outside of the hot young asian reviews, the reviews of rylie at the no ho trap house are as unreliable as the 302 in the special counsel's investigations in 2016-2019.

  14. #8192
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPe  [View Original Post]
    For being in such a nice area, this place hits all the right spots except FS. I've been maybe 15 times the past year when I travel to the area for work. The girls are all young, skinny, and super cute. Massage is always decent and the release is fun, and the girls get creative. On multiple occasions the girls bring up new ways for the release (titty fucking, prostate massage, 69 with girl girls clothes on, once the girl played some bangbros on her phone for me which was a new one for sure). Overall I recommend this shop for sure if you want something fun and quick.
    FWIW the 'other' site seems to indicate most providers there are 40-45 and give mediocre service. Not saying you're wrong, just telling others what I've read.

  15. #8191
    Quote Originally Posted by RootPotter  [View Original Post]
    As of today, Viktoria is no longer on the AOT roster. Did she move over to the other NoHo pad? Is this her?

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/854...9-f4a997e1b287
    That could be her. She has a similar body type, but I can't confirm for sure. I stopped going to that place after I had an appointment with Riley and she was such a disappointment it left a terrible taste in my mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape