Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 992 1492 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25846
    Quote Originally Posted by YungBuck98  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one come up for months now. Added her Snapchat recently and checked her * and she seems to be real, just worry about safety being Sharonville. Anyone bit the bullet and have a good experience??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109716989
    Looks familiar, but I don't know. I hope she's real.

  2. #25845

    Kaylaakayy. Any new info?

    Any new info or reviews on KaylaaKayy?

    I know reviews are mixed with her and I've come close to seeing her but that was a few months ago. She hmu the other day out of nowhere.

    She seems 'genuine' when talking with her and she realizes that her 'business skills' in the hobby are lacking.

    P.S. Do all new comments or threads that you post up, take several hours or even a day to be approved? I must be on some def con5 probation or shadow ban BS. .

  3. #25844
    My bad, I thought she was on Tryst. I guess just P411.

    I'll update my post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless02  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Sydney moore https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-k-moore#rates and a Mandy Thomas. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613 but not a Sydney Thomas. Was it either of these or do you have a link?

  4. #25843
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Sydney Thomas through P411. Comms were great. Very easy to schedule with. The pics are a little older, but she is still pretty hot. She was fun to chat with when I arrived. Very GFE friendly. The rates are $$/ hhr or $$hr. I know I have only seen a few providers, but Sydney by far has been my best experience. Incall is at her apartment. The action takes place in the living room on a sofa bed. Her oral skills are out of this world (bbj). She doesn't do anything anal (I'm not into that, but I asked her what she does and doesn't do). It would have been cfs, but I didn't make that far. She enjoys DATY. I exploded with BBJCIMS. I will definitely be seeing her again. She's on Tryst and P411.
    I saw a Sydney moore https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-k-moore#rates and a Mandy Thomas. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613 but not a Sydney Thomas. Was it either of these or do you have a link?

  5. #25842

    Any info?

    Seen this one come up for months now. Added her Snapchat recently and checked her * and she seems to be real, just worry about safety being Sharonville. Anyone bit the bullet and have a good experience??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109716989

  6. #25841

    Sydney Thomas

    I reached out to Sydney Thomas through P411. Comms were great. Very easy to schedule with. The pics are a little older, but she is still pretty hot. She was fun to chat with when I arrived. Very GFE friendly. The rates are $$/ hhr or $$hr. I know I have only seen a few providers, but Sydney by far has been my best experience. Incall is at her apartment. The action takes place in the living room on a sofa bed. Her oral skills are out of this world (bbj). She doesn't do anything anal (I'm not into that, but I asked her what she does and doesn't do). It would have been cfs, but I didn't make that far. She enjoys DATY. I exploded with BBJCIMS. I will definitely be seeing her again. She's on Tryst and P411.

  7. #25840

    Dark Chocolate

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5132703494


    Wanted to see UTR little WetWet again but unfortunately wasn't available so I took a chance on this one. Very glad I did. Goes by Shante. Good comms, quick text back, requires a voice call to schedule. No signs of drugs and very coherent and she was staying at a new hotel on the Westside. She had a lighter skinned friend, who's in the room next door.

    Pics are recent and representative, if anything she looks a little better. Spent a hhr. Absolutely loves BBBJ and will keep at it as long as you want, very sloppy if that's your thing. Not really mine favorite but no matter, its been a long time since I've met someone who could take my whole length. Over and over. Very nice.

    Covered me up and bent over. That ass is wonderful and she enjoyed having her pussy stroked as evident from the juices flowing onto the floor. Finished up, watched and gropped that ass and titties while cleaning up and dressing. Did I mention the tits! Some heavy jugs.

    Stay safe y'all.

  8. #25839
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while. I saw her once when she was seemingly independent but still kinda working with Steve, who was advertising her as independent but really running her. I think 2020. Tried to arrange a new meeting after that but it never quite worked out. I realized later that I'd seen her years earlier when she was independent and before EE and before a whole bunch of kids and tattoos -- but she actually aged well. If her uncle is to be believed, she was involved in a whole lot of lines of business beyond the hobby. Her hubby / baby daddy is also in an extended stay with uncle upstate.
    Steve would post a lot of his girls with different number than EE saying independent but it was him post them.

    Anyone have any update on his case. Never a fan of him but hate to see anyone busted for selling pussy.

  9. #25838

    Gentree

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    She's visiting her uncle? Did she remain a provider after she left EE? Always wanted another round with her but didn't like her incall between neighbors and kids being in the house (trailer.) Assumed she was out of the game.

    Is this the same Gentree? If she had a hotel I'd see her regularly.
    It has been a while. I saw her once when she was seemingly independent but still kinda working with Steve, who was advertising her as independent but really running her. I think 2020. Tried to arrange a new meeting after that but it never quite worked out. I realized later that I'd seen her years earlier when she was independent and before EE and before a whole bunch of kids and tattoos -- but she actually aged well. If her uncle is to be believed, she was involved in a whole lot of lines of business beyond the hobby. Her hubby / baby daddy is also in an extended stay with uncle upstate.

  10. #25837

    Vanessa

    It's been a while since I've had a dream with any providers, but have kinda had the itch lately. I've hit this one up 3 times with no response. Not sure if I'm going to go for a fourth yet. If I happen to meet her I'll report back. Anyone else had any luck connecting?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109309980#.

  11. #25836
    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her this morning. Rates weren't too bad by today's standards, but I passed because she's staying in the most crappy notel in Mason. Hard pass because of the location alone.
    I always pass too because never could find a review for someone that has posted for a long time it seemed odd.

  12. #25835
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyLive  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around awhile and has gone by other names I don't remember ever seeing a review. Has anyone seen her recently or heck ever.

    Any help appreciated. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109348797.
    I texted with her this morning. Rates weren't too bad by today's standards, but I passed because she's staying in the most crappy notel in Mason. Hard pass because of the location alone.

  13. #25834

    My bet

    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a 1st ballot Hall of Famer!! I think we can wave the 5 year wait and vote her in unanimously!!

    She certainly set the bar for all to strive for.
    She intelligently latched onto a very rich handsome sugardad.

  14. #25833

    Gentry or Gentree

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    This made me think, but this is not actually the same girl who used to partner with Kristen (if the Kristen we're talking about is the late Kristen Cremes). She does bear a resemblance, including the tats, which could have been modified, but this girl is thicker. Plus, that girl, who also used to go by Gentry, is staying with her uncle in Clermont I believe right now.
    She's visiting her uncle? Did she remain a provider after she left EE? Always wanted another round with her but didn't like her incall between neighbors and kids being in the house (trailer.) Assumed she was out of the game.

    Is this the same Gentree? If she had a hotel I'd see her regularly.

  15. #25832

    Sara tt

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Sara Tonguetwister told me she has retired when I reached out today. Her P411 is gone. Sounds like she was the best for oral service here, who takes over the top spot?
    Definitely a 1st ballot Hall of Famer!! I think we can wave the 5 year wait and vote her in unanimously!!

    She certainly set the bar for all to strive for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape