Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 992 1492 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 33221
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25856
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Through her Snapchat she says she is in an apartment on high forest lane. Through text she says she in sharonville. On snap she wants prepay through Zelle or cashapp etc. Total scam. Stay away.
    GPS. Been doing this for a while an never seen anything in Sharonville that made me want to pay 250 for a QV. Lot better out there for less on Tryst. At least she does have teeth you can see them with the cum drooling from her mouth.

  2. #25855

    Gigi?

    I want to say this Gigi. I only saw her once but I think these are some of the same pics. If I am right, she is worth effort. I know it's frustrating with no response. Sometimes you have to take a break and reach out in a few weeks or a month. Gigi was always downtown. Fairfield has direct flights I hear.

    Keep er movin.

    SOCA.

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've had a dream with any providers, but have kinda had the itch lately. I've hit this one up 3 times with no response. Not sure if I'm going to go for a fourth yet. If I happen to meet her I'll report back. Anyone else had any luck connecting?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109309980#.

  3. #25854

    Juicy Jenna Fake Huge cans

    Anyone have any luck seeing former popular "Juicy Jenna" in person? She's done some pics, video's and Only Fns. I'm trying to see if she will see anyone?

  4. #25853
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    My bad, I thought she was on Tryst. I guess just P411.

    I'll update my post.
    If you are talking about Sydney Moore she is on tryst An do is Mandy Thomas.

  5. #25852
    Quote Originally Posted by YungBuck98  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one come up for months now. Added her Snapchat recently and checked her * and she seems to be real, just worry about safety being Sharonville. Anyone bit the bullet and have a good experience??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109716989
    Never seen anything worth $250 QV in Sharonville the no fly zone. Lots better on Tryst than her. Mary Ann Summers you can see for a full HH a still have $50 in your pocket. I think I would go with her or Molly Daniels. We'll reviewed providers.

  6. #25851
    Quote Originally Posted by YungBuck98  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one come up for months now. Added her Snapchat recently and checked her * and she seems to be real, just worry about safety being Sharonville. Anyone bit the bullet and have a good experience??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109716989
    Through her Snapchat she says she is in an apartment on high forest lane. Through text she says she in sharonville. On snap she wants prepay through Zelle or cashapp etc. Total scam. Stay away.

  7. #25850

    Mina Disappointing

    YMMV. At time of this posting profile lists 300 pph actually is 400 pph. Ghosted no call no show first appt. Make good appt two hours late. Pictures are glam and flattering. Looks average. Performance average. Overall value average. Better options traveling thru town or on Seeking. No repeat. YMMV.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7532128.htm?cat=3859

  8. #25849

    She actually looks pretty hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    That girl was working out of Price Hill not too long ago. She's real, but is hardly a $400/ hr girl.
    The Price Hill part wouldn't scare me off. I would wonder, from the ad, what it is she's going to have done on January 24 that's going to take time to heal.

  9. #25848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Abigail Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by YungBuck98  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one come up for months now. Added her Snapchat recently and checked her * and she seems to be real, just worry about safety being Sharonville. Anyone bit the bullet and have a good experience??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109716989
    Her distinctive tattoos make her easy to spot. She has a Facebook page and other SM which implies she is real. It could be a catfish. Her pricing makes me worry she is not going to be as nice in person as her pictures suggest. Her latest post on * is Jan 17. I suggest you pay the $25 for a one-time look at what she's got. Cheap insurance!

    BAM.

  10. #25847

    Price Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar, but I don't know. I hope she's real.
    That girl was working out of Price Hill not too long ago. She's real, but is hardly a $400/ hr girl.

  11. #25846
    Quote Originally Posted by YungBuck98  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one come up for months now. Added her Snapchat recently and checked her * and she seems to be real, just worry about safety being Sharonville. Anyone bit the bullet and have a good experience??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109716989
    Looks familiar, but I don't know. I hope she's real.

  12. #25845

    Kaylaakayy. Any new info?

    Any new info or reviews on KaylaaKayy?

    I know reviews are mixed with her and I've come close to seeing her but that was a few months ago. She hmu the other day out of nowhere.

    She seems 'genuine' when talking with her and she realizes that her 'business skills' in the hobby are lacking.

    P.S. Do all new comments or threads that you post up, take several hours or even a day to be approved? I must be on some def con5 probation or shadow ban BS. .

  13. #25844
    My bad, I thought she was on Tryst. I guess just P411.

    I'll update my post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless02  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Sydney moore https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-k-moore#rates and a Mandy Thomas. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613 but not a Sydney Thomas. Was it either of these or do you have a link?

  14. #25843
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Sydney Thomas through P411. Comms were great. Very easy to schedule with. The pics are a little older, but she is still pretty hot. She was fun to chat with when I arrived. Very GFE friendly. The rates are $$/ hhr or $$hr. I know I have only seen a few providers, but Sydney by far has been my best experience. Incall is at her apartment. The action takes place in the living room on a sofa bed. Her oral skills are out of this world (bbj). She doesn't do anything anal (I'm not into that, but I asked her what she does and doesn't do). It would have been cfs, but I didn't make that far. She enjoys DATY. I exploded with BBJCIMS. I will definitely be seeing her again. She's on Tryst and P411.
    I saw a Sydney moore https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-k-moore#rates and a Mandy Thomas. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613 but not a Sydney Thomas. Was it either of these or do you have a link?

  15. #25842

    Any info?

    Seen this one come up for months now. Added her Snapchat recently and checked her * and she seems to be real, just worry about safety being Sharonville. Anyone bit the bullet and have a good experience??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109716989

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape