Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 534 584 984 1484 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18466

    Sofia

    She has a STG add posted at 8:06 this evening, so if she was arrested she is already out and isn't slowing down.

  2. #18465

    Sofia got busted?

    [What do you guys think tigered it, Neighbors calling in because of all the traffic at her door. Or is it Kettering cops monitoring this log or a task force starting up to take the rest of them one at a time starting with the busiest one. Being Kettering it real could be one of the first two. I'm just friends with a few others and they have decided not to take any new customers in for a while. Just trying to see what you think.

  3. #18464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Ashlyn

    It's been about 3 years since I've seen Ashlyn because the last time I saw her she got really sweaty during our visit and was just putting on too many lbs. But the new pics on her ad showing a smaller body and her above average BBBJ I decided to give her a shot. Area is not the greatest but her room is decent. The first 3 pics in the ad are spot on. She has some back problems and needs to give her BBBJ on her knees but no scraping my dick on this one. She deepthroated me like a charm. She loves you to choke her with your cock. For a while I had her up against the door to the room face fucking her. Pussy tasted good and was tight too. Overall good experience and will repeat soon. Donations are good for QV, HHR and HR. I got the HHR and left drained.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/845708062139

  4. #18463

    Sophia

    Apparently she didn't have serious charges or something else, she just posted an ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/738571123660.

  5. #18462

    Kaylee Lima

    Just left the visit after 5 minutes. The room was full of smoke. Her mom was sleeping with a burning cigarette in her hand. There were two dogs and a cat in the bed. Litter everywhere. I'm 99% sure there was a dude in the bathroom. Hate to give bad feedback, but don't waste your time.

  6. #18461
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLover123  [View Original Post]
    She is new to the scene. I have seen her 4 times now and each time is better. She is always freshly showered and clean. And her hotel is very upscale compared to almost any other Dayton provider. She is thicker yes, but her soft beautiful skin is soo nice. She definitely aims to please. I can't really say enough good things about her. Her pics are very limited and she says she would like to keep it that way to conceal her private life and I understand that. I am just glad I took a chance on her. Very comfortable around her and a beautiful face and smile. Highly recommended.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/271647375950
    What was the donation?

  7. #18460
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Blue has been getting a lot of private messages regarding me being quite. I haven't reported on Sophia's and my date (s). Or any other dates. As many of you know I always try and do something special for my birthday week.

    This was my 60th birthday. Yes, I have been fucking Sophia regularly. No I'm not going to marry an undereducated Argentina immigrant!
    Sophia doesn't speak English well, doesn't always do well in "high class," places. She doesn't know which fork to use for a salad.

    I have a wife with a Doctor's Degree? I have two masters degrees. My wife and I have the "Bill Clinton exception" (don't ask don't tell). For the record, I stuck my cigar in Sophia's Argentina pussy and smoked it.

    In the past few weeks, I have held off on Sophia Posts. For the record: I've had Tiffany Millions, Ace of Spades and a couple co-workers. Blue still fucks my utr college coed simi regularly.

    Yes Blue helps Sophia with expenses. Yes I bought her a phone. I have plans with Man Eater as well. Tiffany Millions (butter face) great body.
    doesn't hold a candle to Sophia. Same thing with Ace of Spades. These girls are not even in the same class.

    While cuddling with Sophia one night. She asked, if I had reported negativity on any providers recently? I told her yes, Kaylee of Lima. Sophia, says "Daddy", can we give her a chance and play with her on your birthday.

    Sophia and I drive to play with Lima Kaylee. Blue got a room near Kaylee. Let's just say, Sophia and Kaylee clicked very well. I almost felt left out, at points. Kaylee didn't want to stop eating Sophia' pussy..
    Um I am getting older and my eyes are not as good as before, but in the 6th picture is that Sofia and a dude sucking another dudes dick?

  8. #18459

    Passing through

    Passing through the area soon and was wondering if there's any go to in the area to visit, prefer MILF type and thick type but open to anything with great service.

    Thanks for any help.

    Buford.

  9. #18458
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    She had advertised 29 as her age but her true age is 41. I thought she was in her 30's. She did not appear to be 41.

    For those worried about LEO reading her text do not worry. First LEO does not have enough personnel to harass or go after Johns through text communication because they cannot do anything unless they see money transferred.
    Are you kidding me? She's for real 41? Holy shit lmao.

  10. #18457

    Sophia

    I would really like to know who the moderators of this board are. I said nothing about her having an std and made no implication of the sort, I only said she was arrested and to contact me for details to look her up.

  11. #18456

    Real age

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    So, the word is that Sophia is visiting her uncle? We're talking about the Argentinian here? Yes, that was only a matter of time. I'm sure the authorities watching the sites didn't like the fact that she had a setup in Kettering.
    She had advertised 29 as her age but her true age is 41. I thought she was in her 30's. She did not appear to be 41.

    For those worried about LEO reading her text do not worry. First LEO does not have enough personnel to harass or go after Johns through text communication because they cannot do anything unless they see money transferred.

  12. #18455
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Posting first name and last initial is against the rules, as is implying she has an STD which you did.

    A2

  13. #18454
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    I visited about a year ago. She's legit and she was willing enough but didn't get into it.

    I'd keep her in mind as a second choice if others fall through and you just want to hit something. She is really six feet tall though if that gets your interest.
    I messaged last night and got crickets.

  14. #18453

    Marie " Sopia"

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    Maria's already out. Did you know her name before this happened?
    There is a reason it's not posted be careful uncle known to use " family" to play mean with friends.

  15. #18452

    Burning My Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I guarantee you they have her phone number and Blue's contact info. Considering he's probably the one who wrote her ads, he better watch his 6.
    Welp, looks like I'm burning my burner number. Another reminder to everyone to never use your actual phone number if you can. Also if anyone has a mugshot or any new details on this, DM me please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape