Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 37633
-
01-22-23 20:35 #27733Regular Member

Posts: 19Instagram Maria
I was hoping to come back with good news. Unfortunately, she ghosted me. We had set a time and day. When I texted her for the address, nothing. Crickets. Sent another text hours later, and still nothing. Waited till an hour before our appointment and tried texting again and also by Instagram message. Crickets. Still not a peep from her as I write this.
Bummer, she looked good in her pics.
-
01-22-23 18:34 #27732Senior Member

Posts: 64Report
Thanks for saying you'll report after. I've been trying to find her contact info. She may have disabled her IG.
Originally Posted by Rafter1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 16:56 #27731Senior Member

Posts: 435I heard Saigon Cindy is no longer there.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 09:31 #27730Senior Member

Posts: 137I was supposed to have an appointment with her, but she ended up canceling and I was never able to re-book an appointment. She also wants a deposit for first time clients which I'm not a fan of.
Originally Posted by Rafter1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 20:07 #27729Regular Member

Posts: 19Instagram Maria
Finally got a response from her today. I've searched the board but nothing to conclusive on what's available. Furst time with her, so looking for any tips or knowledge. You can dm me.
-
01-21-23 17:13 #27728Senior Member

Posts: 99Amanda
Was scrolling through to for a massage and found this. She has 20 years of experience and she is 25 yrs old. Such a fake profiles. Be safe.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3006487
-
01-21-23 15:44 #27727Regular Member

Posts: 19Instagram Maria
Finally!! Got ahold of IGMaria. First time with her. Any recommendations or warnings? I'll give an update after.
-
01-21-23 15:27 #27726Senior Member

Posts: 1863https://tryst.link/massage/denisebath
Originally Posted by HarryHood
[View Original Post]
Check the Ann Arbor forum for reports. I've got her on my radar next time I'm in her area.
-
01-21-23 12:09 #27725Senior Member

Posts: 2924 hand
I've found that just about any place, FS or otherwise, is open to 4 hand, but they always want to charge you double, including double tip, which prices me out. I'd usually rather just get two massages, but occasionally, it's a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Novi123
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 11:51 #27724Senior Member

Posts: 159Massage with tub / bath / soak
Does anyone know of a place to get a massage with a bath included as an add on service. I would prefer an independent provider, with HE.
I had this once out West, but it doesn't seem to be a thing in Michigan. Anywhere in Detroit or Ann Arbor, or anywhere on the East side of the state will do.
Anyone got any tips for anything remotely resembling this?
-
01-21-23 06:33 #27723Regular Member

Posts: 5Auburn road offer standard stuff?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 22:43 #27722Senior Member

Posts: 41Faith
Anyone seen Faith in St. Clare Shores lately? Tried to setup appointment a few months ago, but she said she's not taking new people. Before I ask her again, I was wondering if anyone had anything to mention.
-
01-20-23 18:16 #27721Senior Member

Posts: 416Assuming you don't want an actual massage go to lucky spa in jax.
Originally Posted by Novi123
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 18:13 #27720Regular Member

Posts: 23Coming in town this week
Any recommendations on UTR or otherwise would great me appreciated. Happy to return the favor for the Bay areas or central Florida.
Originally Posted by McNastyNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 18:07 #27719Senior Member

Posts: 151Live bold
I'm sure M-1 could help you out with this. Or a few places in Jackson if you live out that way.
Originally Posted by Novi123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




