Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 13811
-
01-24-23 12:50 #8606Senior Member

Posts: 184Pd
Final had a dream at PD room#1 Anne was as advertised.
-
01-23-23 22:33 #8605Senior Member

Posts: 183I made an appointment for Anne. Wrnt inside and was told to wait. Mamasan didn't speak any English so I used Google translate to make sure I was getting Anne. She just shook her head. Waited 15 minutes and was told to go upstairs. I ended getting Kiki even though I requested Anne. Not a bad time but I made a specific request and just got the next girl up.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 22:15 #8604Senior Member

Posts: 336Description
Yes she fits that description. I have not had an actual massage from her because each time in the past I wanted to get straight to business but she has a fantastic body for a 40 yr old. Lots of pics on her tik tok and FB page Deleted by Admin
Originally Posted by LukeCifer
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 20:38 #8603Senior Member

Posts: 29Thai Nancy
Is she cute, a little thin, and darker complected? Oh, and an actual trained massage therapist?
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 20:21 #8602Senior Member

Posts: 57PD Who's Who
The booker sent over these photos and trying to figure out who's who.
-
01-23-23 14:13 #8601Senior Member

Posts: 225Kp
http://koreanpalace.biz/models.html
Steady flow of solid ladies. I have mostly had good experiences. They have 4 locations North burbs, northwest, west and in the city (lakeview).
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 14:11 #8600Senior Member

Posts: 184More Info
Where / What is KP?
-
01-23-23 14:04 #8599Senior Member

Posts: 184How About?
Where is the best (tight) Asian place around nowadays?
-
01-22-23 22:39 #8598Regular Member

Posts: 13RL 1/21 - 1/31 Lineup
Anyone have any experience with the current RL lineup? I will be in the area on the night of the 24th and was looking to partake. Curious what VIP entails as well if anyone is willing to share or DM.
-
01-22-23 11:42 #8597Senior Member

Posts: 43That's good news, 300 an hour is not that pricey, in LA I've seen young girls cost 400-600 per hour.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 23:42 #8596Senior Member

Posts: 336Overpriced
Heard that Thai nancy was back in town but working out of Des Plaines instead of 819 or Chinatown apartment. Price got jacked up to 360 for an hour instead of 200 for FS with BBBJ like it was last time and wouldn't budge one bit. Its not like she's 20 yrs old giving BBFS (she's 40 now). What's up with that LOL.
-
01-21-23 18:03 #8595Senior Member

Posts: 585I seen her before. She young and Hot and very close to the photos.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 15:29 #8594Senior Member

Posts: 1713Pink Diamond PSA
As promised, wanted to provide an update on FOB Anne for her fans. She is still getting 3-4 appointment requests a day at PD, so booker decided to keep her there for a few more days before sending her to 819. She is still in room 1. Will make another post when she moves to 819. For those of you who don't go to apartment, be patient for a few more days.
Also, wanted to let people know that there is an Ukrainian girl at PD this rotation. Her name is Ivana and she is in room 2. I have chatted with her before while waiting for another girl. I have the real pics which you can verify when you see her by matching up with her tattoo. Sultry look with very pretty eyes and lips. Please note that she is at 140 hhr and 200 hr, slightly higher than Chinese girls. Still good value for those of you who don't want to be screened at an agency.
-
01-21-23 05:24 #8593Senior Member

Posts: 582KP Ive. Anybody have any feedback?
I'm normally into the really short gals 5'3" and shorter that are under 100 lbs but I like 'them long and lean from time to time too. I have to admit that 5'6" and 100 lbs has piqued my interest. Anyone seen Ive and want to share?
TP.
-
01-21-23 05:18 #8592Senior Member

Posts: 582KP Gina
For the most part agree. She has a cute face, a nice smile and beautiful dimples when she smiles. She was a decent time and is a really nice gal. We chatted a bit on my recent visit after the deed and is a cool gal. She is however probably the biggest girl I have seen with KP yet. While she was not BBW she was soft and a bit thick and just overall a big girl for a Korean. Ohhh she has a great big full pair of nice natural tits if you are into nice big titties she is worth a visit. She is not approaching anything I would consider as petite though.
Originally Posted by HardOn78
[View Original Post]
TP.












Reply With Quote






