Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 13801
-
01-21-23 23:42 #8596Senior Member

Posts: 336Overpriced
Heard that Thai nancy was back in town but working out of Des Plaines instead of 819 or Chinatown apartment. Price got jacked up to 360 for an hour instead of 200 for FS with BBBJ like it was last time and wouldn't budge one bit. Its not like she's 20 yrs old giving BBFS (she's 40 now). What's up with that LOL.
-
01-21-23 18:03 #8595Senior Member

Posts: 583I seen her before. She young and Hot and very close to the photos.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 15:29 #8594Senior Member

Posts: 1713Pink Diamond PSA
As promised, wanted to provide an update on FOB Anne for her fans. She is still getting 3-4 appointment requests a day at PD, so booker decided to keep her there for a few more days before sending her to 819. She is still in room 1. Will make another post when she moves to 819. For those of you who don't go to apartment, be patient for a few more days.
Also, wanted to let people know that there is an Ukrainian girl at PD this rotation. Her name is Ivana and she is in room 2. I have chatted with her before while waiting for another girl. I have the real pics which you can verify when you see her by matching up with her tattoo. Sultry look with very pretty eyes and lips. Please note that she is at 140 hhr and 200 hr, slightly higher than Chinese girls. Still good value for those of you who don't want to be screened at an agency.
-
01-21-23 05:24 #8593Senior Member

Posts: 581KP Ive. Anybody have any feedback?
I'm normally into the really short gals 5'3" and shorter that are under 100 lbs but I like 'them long and lean from time to time too. I have to admit that 5'6" and 100 lbs has piqued my interest. Anyone seen Ive and want to share?
TP.
-
01-21-23 05:18 #8592Senior Member

Posts: 581KP Gina
For the most part agree. She has a cute face, a nice smile and beautiful dimples when she smiles. She was a decent time and is a really nice gal. We chatted a bit on my recent visit after the deed and is a cool gal. She is however probably the biggest girl I have seen with KP yet. While she was not BBW she was soft and a bit thick and just overall a big girl for a Korean. Ohhh she has a great big full pair of nice natural tits if you are into nice big titties she is worth a visit. She is not approaching anything I would consider as petite though.
Originally Posted by HardOn78
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
01-20-23 20:24 #8591Senior Member

Posts: 56I would love to hear more info- hopefully in the west suburbs.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 17:57 #8590Senior Member

Posts: 34I just had a great session with Kiki last night! In my opinion, Kiki is very attractive and not much eye contact but very easy on the eyes, especially in mish. I also love my girls small and she certainly fits the bill!
Originally Posted by SkipF69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 16:09 #8589Shill for Red Lantern, ignore all posts

Posts: 8RedLanrtern Official Website
I'm new to this, today morning I received a text from one of RL bookers' number ending with 8520, that came with bunch of social media platforms QR codes and official website: www.redlanternchicago.com.
I followed all the social media accounts which look great, did anyone know how to make reservation thru website? I registered VIP membership and what benefits we can have? We have five boys ready to hangout together, it seems like only RedLantern has that many gals. They said 4 gals with two asian gals and two white gals. Please give me some tips how that works with red lantern, really interested and curious.
-
01-19-23 23:04 #8588Senior Member

Posts: 936[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-19-23 17:11 #8587Senior Member

Posts: 308She's the same one.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 15:52 #8586Senior Member

Posts: 1713There might be one coming soon. It's in the final negotiation stage, but it could all fall apart as there is one sticky point holding it up. The owner owns one of the Manhattan spas currently. She wanted to branch out to Chicago.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
300 an hour session. Half hour is 240.
-
01-19-23 15:25 #8585Senior Member

Posts: 78A guy can dream.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 15:15 #8584Senior Member

Posts: 413Good luck
Let me me know when you find one similar to the upscale Manhattan spas.
Originally Posted by Bryzzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 13:40 #8583Senior Member

Posts: 104KP Gina
Saw her recently. While I agree that her face is cute. Her body is no where close to how it depicted in the pics. She has packed so much of flab in tummy area. To.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
An extent that, at some point I thought she was a pregnant. It was a turnoff for me. But her service was standard KP though. Blue toast. Pre BBBJ shower:. Etc etc.
-
01-19-23 12:43 #8582Senior Member

Posts: 78Pd
Looking for the same info. I'm a north suburbs guy but work in the city. South side intimidates me! Hahah. Farthest I've gone is 819 S. Western but I'm hoping to find experiences more like what I get at the upscale places in Manhattan (NYAF and the like).
Originally Posted by LokinFoFun
[View Original Post]
TIA.










Reply With Quote





