Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 424 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 6359
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3254

    Lora Queen

    Just saw her today. I have to agree with other reports. She's fantastic. I liked that she had her own original service routine. Did the usual blue toast and a shower.

    She used gel for a quick body rub and then put a condom on my for some "warm-up" as she called it. Followed by some BBBJ.

    Then she had me sit on a couch for some more BBBJ and then had me stand up to give me some rimjob and then she crawled under for some face-fuck.

    Then onto the bed for some usual stuff. Finished with CIM. She's a very friendly lady and while I didn't have to, I'm sure she'd be accomodating if you prefer usual routine.

    As usual. The pitures are not 100% match but pretty close. I thought she had a pretty face and an amazing body. No belly fat. Man-made boobs but nice and big and still soft.

    I enjoyed playing with them. Her skin is a bit more tanned than in the pictures.

    Overall, I definitely enjoyed the time with her. Looks like she's staying another week so I may stop by again.

    Service: 9.

    Look: 9.

    Attitude: 9.

  2. #3253

    I started communicating in Chinese through translate app.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTribe  [View Original Post]
    The booker does not know english. I was up front and said I was a white guy, but I was very respectful. The booker said most of their girls don't host "foreigners" (LOL) but some do, and if one comes to town it might be an option.

    I just used google translate to chat to communicate in Chinese, and tried to be respectful and honest. So who knows, maybe if you get a good reputation you might be able to see some girls here. Curious how accurate the pics are and what the service is like.

    Side note: 45 minutes / 1 pop is actually the ideal situation for me, so to get that for only $300 sounds great.
    Conversation started out good, then they asked me if I had been there before, nope, they asked if I was Chinese, I said no I am a respectful white male who is a good customer. Crickets. I have tried a couple of times after and nothing.

  3. #3252

    Tutu at LP

    I had met this sensuous Korean girl several times before in LA. She was pretty much my favorite there, due to her excellent figure, great service, wonderful attitude, and pretty face and good conversation too.

    I was therefore quite happy when I saw Tutu's pics on LP and learned of her visit here. I hoped someone hadn't appropriated the pics!

    Glad to report Tutu is indeed the person with the above-described attributes! I don't have the stamina to go into the specifics of the actions, so will use the acronyms: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BBFSCIP, BBBJ, DFK.

    I should also say Tutu has made the transition from girl to woman. (We all have to, right?) I am good with. She continues to have a shapely ass and figure overall, sensuous love-making, perkiness, and youthful looks (including pearly white eyelashes to go with her blonde hair).

    Appreciate that she is visiting Seattle / Bellevue for the first time and want her visit to be very positive, so she returns and tells her friends in LA. (Just not about winter weather.).

  4. #3251

    Chinese agency

    The booker does not know english. I was up front and said I was a white guy, but I was very respectful. The booker said most of their girls don't host "foreigners" (LOL) but some do, and if one comes to town it might be an option.

    I just used google translate to chat to communicate in Chinese, and tried to be respectful and honest. So who knows, maybe if you get a good reputation you might be able to see some girls here. Curious how accurate the pics are and what the service is like.

    Side note: 45 minutes / 1 pop is actually the ideal situation for me, so to get that for only $300 sounds great.

  5. #3250

    Chinese group

    The group went dark on me.

    Told them I was having trouble with Wechat requests, used google translate to tell them my situation with the language barrier as a ABC.

    I think they are thinking I am gaslighting them. Oh well.

  6. #3249
    Quote Originally Posted by Boowoo  [View Original Post]
    Their girls are indeed younger. But service is by far inferior to the Kgirls. If you want young, pretty looking, then they'll fit the bill. If you want better service, Kgirls are the way to go. I usually go for the 300/45. Pretty much GFE service with an aver Kgirl provider but with a better looking girl and cost less. Most Chinese girls will lfk and some give me dfk. Most let me dine at the why but they stop when they start to feel good for some reason. The ones that let me daty long are also the ones that dfk and keep me coming back looking. Those are compared to the good Kgirls at 300/45. But I get about 1 out of 3 girls. Others seem to not get what I get. Maybe because I'm Asian IDK.
    Ahhh, so difficult not sure if the booker can read English. I am Chinese, never got a Chinese education can only speak it. And so far the screening is like me playing chess with Albert Einstein. I am losing. The replies are in Chinese and go dark with me trying to convince them I am just one of the billions of Chinese out there.

  7. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    500?? Their service and looks better be off the charts if they charging that much.
    Their girls are indeed younger. But service is by far inferior to the Kgirls. If you want young, pretty looking, then they'll fit the bill. If you want better service, Kgirls are the way to go. I usually go for the 300/45. Pretty much GFE service with an aver Kgirl provider but with a better looking girl and cost less. Most Chinese girls will lfk and some give me dfk. Most let me dine at the why but they stop when they start to feel good for some reason. The ones that let me daty long are also the ones that dfk and keep me coming back looking. Those are compared to the good Kgirls at 300/45. But I get about 1 out of 3 girls. Others seem to not get what I get. Maybe because I'm Asian IDK.

  8. #3247

    Becky at LP

    Saw that they added two more people at LP and kinda interested in seeing Becky. Does anyone have TER VIP if so, mind posting some of her reviews or pm me I would appreciate it.

  9. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeiru  [View Original Post]
    Just want to share a new agency I recently visited. , https://seattletaotao.com. They have new girls every 2 weeks or so. They have multiple locations in DT Bellevue and Redmond near Microsoft campus. Apts are new and nicely decorated. Girls are normally younger than those in the k-org. They only accept Chinese customers. For those Chinese mongers here, this might be another avenue if you are not happy with the K-girl line up from time to time.
    500?? Their service and looks better be off the charts if they charging that much.

  10. #3245

    Lora Queen

    Damn I'm seeing her this weekend and she must be busy. There was only one slot left. They usually book just a day before but good thing I contacted them today.

    Wouldn't have been able to see her. And did Lora extend her stay? I swear this weekend was her last weekend here.

  11. #3244

    So you are Chinese?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeiru  [View Original Post]
    Just want to share a new agency I recently visited. https://seattletaotao.com. They have new girls every 2 weeks or so. They have multiple locations in DT Bellevue and Redmond near Microsoft campus. Apts are new and nicely decorated. Girls are normally younger than those in the k-org. They only accept Chinese customers. For those Chinese mongers here, this might be another avenue if you are not happy with the K-girl line up from time to time.
    Did you passed and visited the girls?

  12. #3243

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    But I tried to schedule and once they found out I am non Chinese the went dark.
    Same thing happened to me when they found out my ethnicity.

  13. #3242

    Someone said they do accept non Chinese if your courteous

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeiru  [View Original Post]
    Just want to share a new agency I recently visited. , https://seattletaotao.com. They have new girls every 2 weeks or so. They have multiple locations in DT Bellevue and Redmond near Microsoft campus. Apts are new and nicely decorated. Girls are normally younger than those in the k-org. They only accept Chinese customers. For those Chinese mongers here, this might be another avenue if you are not happy with the K-girl line up from time to time.
    But I tried to schedule and once they found out I am non Chinese the went dark.

  14. #3241

    Cfg

    Any new experience with the Renton location? With kangels lineup currently not that exciting I've been thinking of trying something new.

  15. #3240

    New Chinese agency

    Just want to share a new agency I recently visited. , https://seattletaotao.com. They have new girls every 2 weeks or so. They have multiple locations in DT Bellevue and Redmond near Microsoft campus. Apts are new and nicely decorated. Girls are normally younger than those in the k-org. They only accept Chinese customers. For those Chinese mongers here, this might be another avenue if you are not happy with the K-girl line up from time to time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape