LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 980 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 14699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9719

    Stormee

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to see her but never worked out. Eventually drug sores ect had me give up but healthy I would be all over that shit if I could.

    Search Stormee for old reviews. Attached is a real life photo from one of them back in 21.
    Last I heard she was boo'ed up and the new man keeps her on a tight leash. She and her Sister Kayla are friends of Rachael. Rachael post from time to time, amazing ass and A1 BBBJ.

  2. #9718

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Took a pass on this. Comms decent thru discussing appt, then out came min 3.

    Not much content to use as guage of activities that might occur. But certainly a nice bod.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/7273712079

    Unknown quantity.
    I have seen her once, she was decent but not worth the price of admission to repeat. Decent girl but not 100% my type.

  3. #9717

    I know a girl and she fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Diluth389  [View Original Post]
    GF loves to join in. We can't find a provider who entertains couples even when they advertise they do. Any help?
    I know a girl amd a guy she fun and they both are fun together to she prago if that cool to.

  4. #9716

    That's odd, good catch.

    I think the quality of a 93 image or video would be quickly discernable. Probably a date issue. But who uses cameras much any more for essentially selfie type shot?

    The chat leading up to the price was focused and not least bit deceptive. So I think she's a young one who got told her parts were made of gold.

    I do pay someone that, but I'm getting full on GFE / PSE / video all I want rights for the consideration. And she has plenty of content to let you know what is in play. So.

    Said it was out of budget, didn't even get "we can talk about that" in response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey531  [View Original Post]
    One of the pics has a timestamp of 1993 (While it could be an old camera where no one changed the date, to have a pic dated 7 years before you were allegedly born raises red flags.

  5. #9715

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Took a pass on this. Comms decent thru discussing appt, then out came min 3.

    Not much content to use as guage of activities that might occur. But certainly a nice bod.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/7273712079

    Unknown quantity.
    One of the pics has a timestamp of 1993 (While it could be an old camera where no one changed the date, to have a pic dated 7 years before you were allegedly born raises red flags.

  6. #9714

    4705

    Is a report I submitted from 2020 on stormee. She was a reg for about 6 months with visits every other weeek. She would contact me when she needed $ and I always helped her out. If she reemerges I will get regu; ar with her. Lotsa fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to see her but never worked out. Eventually drug sores ect had me give up but healthy I would be all over that shit if I could.

    Search Stormee for old reviews. Attached is a real life photo from one of them back in 21.

  7. #9713

    Sammy in St Pete

    Took a pass on this. Comms decent thru discussing appt, then out came min 3.

    Not much content to use as guage of activities that might occur. But certainly a nice bod.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/7273712079

    Unknown quantity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 88a9617f97503de1e5b776f1a637acb5_f.jpg‎   400c904f1773d87f81ec2ecd4c1319e7_f.jpg‎   acc4b4cedc03d533fbba614768651f76_f.jpg‎  

  8. #9712
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Holy heck she is gorgeous. Avail these days? Assuming she ran into some issues given what you say about her being away? Assuming her contact is out dated?
    Always wanted to see her but never worked out. Eventually drug sores ect had me give up but healthy I would be all over that shit if I could.

    Search Stormee for old reviews. Attached is a real life photo from one of them back in 21.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dee52b12eb3e251b72dfbbc83963a941_f.jpg‎  

  9. #9711
    Quote Originally Posted by LayingItDown76  [View Original Post]
    Well that's good news for cik 504 thanks for the Intel.
    Holy heck she is gorgeous. Avail these days? Assuming she ran into some issues given what you say about her being away? Assuming her contact is out dated?

  10. #9710
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    She was released 9/1/22.
    Well that's good news for cik 504 thanks for the Intel.

  11. #9709
    Quote Originally Posted by LayingItDown76  [View Original Post]
    Last that I heard and that's a while back she went up stayed on vacation and not sure when she's returning!
    She was released 9/1/22.

  12. #9708
    Quote Originally Posted by Clk504  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Stormee is these days? https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7277667921.
    Last that I heard and that's a while back she went up stayed on vacation and not sure when she's returning!

  13. #9707

    Stormee

    Anyone know where Stormee is these days? https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7277667921.

  14. #9706

    Couples

    GF loves to join in. We can't find a provider who entertains couples even when they advertise they do. Any help?

  15. #9705

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeGrain  [View Original Post]
    A monger in the Tampa thread who had recently seen her observed she was unstable.

    She was awesome in her prime but all good things got to end.

    Like I told him, I'm angry, but in her present effed-up state she's not really getting away with anything.
    How many SW are out on the stroll with the Nikkie? I know of at least 4 in the triangle area alone. I have tried to get in touch with one I use to see out of the Old grove Hotel with no results. If anyone knows her and has some info please PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape