Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 732 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 10967
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage you guys are getting with her? She basically asked me to name my price.
    That wasn't our arrangement, so I don't know how to advise. I just paid for a few thing as they came up.

  2. #7756
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Check with the card issuer. They may be flagging the transaction as fraudulent resulting in SA suspending your account.
    Appreciate the suggestion.

  3. #7755

    Suspended for credit card

    Quote Originally Posted by Frabo  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me why I keep getting suspended when I put in my credit card info. It is a legit credit card and all info is correct.

    Appreciate any feedback.
    Check with the card issuer. They may be flagging the transaction as fraudulent resulting in SA suspending the account.

  4. #7754
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    BostonCreamPie69 let me cream pie her many times. She's fun.
    What's the damage you guys are getting with her? She basically asked me to name my price.

  5. #7753
    Quote Originally Posted by Frabo  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me why I keep getting suspended when I put in my credit card info. It is a legit credit card and all info is correct.

    Appreciate any feedback.
    If you read this post carefully the way is clear.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...ment_question/

  6. #7752
    Quote Originally Posted by Frabo  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me why I keep getting suspended when I put in my credit card info. It is a legit credit card and all info is correct.

    Appreciate any feedback.
    Yes your info has been noted by Seeking.

    Best way is to get a new email and use a fake name but a fake real address and use a prepaid Blackhawk Network card.

  7. #7751

    Bisexual SB

    If you have an attractive truly bisexual SB, maybe we can meet up for a full swap foursome, allowing the girls some time to enjoy each other. Northern MA and SNH. Mine is around 30 and is very talented. Not interested in single guys. PM me.

  8. #7750
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    There's no seeking thread for Fitchburg.
    Search in escort section. She's reviewed.

  9. #7749
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Search Fitchburg forum.
    There's no seeking thread for Fitchburg.

  10. #7748
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-48acf11f1e8b

    She moved quick straight to the point. Any info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-48acf11f1e8b

    I just joined the site so it's a little overwhelming.

    A lot of offers to meet just want to be smart about it.
    Search Fitchburg forum.

  11. #7747
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Quick to the point is always good depending what she is saying. Don't prepay and I would recommend meeting at a hotel, at least for the first time, so you can control the situation. If she's dtf and isn't asking for mad money then there isn't much risk. I would recommend moving it along before she gets cold feet or someone gives her a better option. Also read this thread as it becomes fairly obvious of the pros and cons with SA. Good luck
    Search in Fitchburg forum for more info.

  12. #7746

    Chloe

    She has been reviewed on this, Worcester or Fitchburg. Nothing to write home about especially if you don't like big.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-48acf11f1e8b

    She moved quick straight to the point. Any info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-48acf11f1e8b

    I just joined the site so it's a little overwhelming.

    A lot of offers to meet just want to be smart about it.

  13. #7745
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-48acf11f1e8b

    She moved quick straight to the point. Any info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-48acf11f1e8b

    I just joined the site so it's a little overwhelming.

    A lot of offers to meet just want to be smart about it.
    Quick to the point is always good depending what she is saying. Don't prepay and I would recommend meeting at a hotel, at least for the first time, so you can control the situation. If she's dtf and isn't asking for mad money then there isn't much risk. I would recommend moving it along before she gets cold feet or someone gives her a better option. Also read this thread as it becomes fairly obvious of the pros and cons with SA. Good luck

  14. #7744
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Suspended for Credit Card

    Can anyone tell me why I keep getting suspended when I put in my credit card info. It is a legit credit card and all info is correct.

    Appreciate any feedback.

  15. #7743

    Fitchburg / Chloe714

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-48acf11f1e8b

    She moved quick straight to the point. Any info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-48acf11f1e8b

    I just joined the site so it's a little overwhelming.

    A lot of offers to meet just want to be smart about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape