Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12669

    Any info on Shingstarfun

    I touched base with this one over the holidays. I was out of town. She just texted me to say she wanted to get together. No discussion of details at all. Has anyone connected with her? Any details you can share?

    Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-2b6c4def2d89

  2. #12668
    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    Another data point for anyone struggling with payment methods. Just re upgraded with the discount and had a virtual Visa from https://www.giftcards.com/visa-gift-cards work without problems. Bought it for a few bucks over the renewal price, registered with a fake name & address, and entered that info on Seeking.

    Not a lot of great prospects, but one problem at a time.
    So the charge by the website presumably appears on your credit card, right? A good solution for keeping anonymous w / seeking.com, doesn't help those who are hiding activities from a SO.

  3. #12667

    Giftcards.com Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by NwPounder  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I tried both the cards and it didn't work. Can you please advise where / what card did you buy? I can try the same. Much appreciated.
    Another data point for anyone struggling with payment methods. Just re upgraded with the discount and had a virtual Visa from https://www.giftcards.com/visa-gift-cards work without problems. Bought it for a few bucks over the renewal price, registered with a fake name & address, and entered that info on Seeking.

    Not a lot of great prospects, but one problem at a time.

  4. #12666

    Glitch on SA

    I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or not, but my account on SA has become fully functional. I'm able to read and send messages, but have not paid to renew. I checked my account and no payment has been made, so I'm trying to message as many babies as possible before I get shut down. Anyone else in this situation?

    Cheers,

    Scott.

  5. #12665
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    Was talking with this one and she asked me to send her 30 for gas to come to my place. When I said I don't send money to people I've never met, she stopped texting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-f92f5b832784
    When that's happened to me recently I've done this:

    Scammer: My roommate used my car and it's out of gas. I need money to get to you.

    Me: Oh no! I'd be happy to send you money how much do you need?

    Scammer: $50.

    Me: That's it? I'll send you $100 and we'll just subtract it from your allowance when I see you. I was worried you were going to say $1000 or something like that and try to scam me.

    Scammer: Do you have cashapp?

    Me: No. I can do Venmo, Paypal or Zello.

    Scammer: Okay. I have to borrow a friend's info. Just a minute.

    Scammer: Okay. It's Odibepe. Topango on Paypal.

    Me: Okay! Sending now! (not sending anything).

    Me: Did you get it?

    Scammer: No.

    Me: (watching Netflix) Huh. I got a notice in my email that the funds have been rejected. Did you reject them? I'll send again.

    Scammer: I still don't see it. I really want to see you but I need the money!

    Me: Me too! Let's try Venmo.

    Scammer: Okay. I need to find my cousin's Venmo. It's Jamaal. Arif.

    Me: Just sent it! I put a little extra in there for you. .

    Scammer: I don't see it! Can you check again.

    Me: It says the funds have been accepted! It's Jamaal. Sharif, right?

    Scammer: No, it's Jamaal. Arif. Please try again!

    Me: Wait a minute! Did you just take $200 from me and pretend to not get it? Is this a scam?

    Scammer: No! I promise. I.

    Me: (blocks scammer).

  6. #12664
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    #2 has been around for some time. Met her 2 years ago for 250, nice tits, short, fat and got a weird body.

    #3 met her 2 years ago as well in Joliet, not worth 200.

    Last gal was a fun fuck, loves cock in her mouth, cip, cim for 300 (a year ago) BAT SHIT CRAZY! Too bad, I think she's hot too.
    300 for Last Unicorn? Man inflation is crazy, LOL. She quoted me 600 a couple of months ago.

  7. #12663

    Bayliss

    Quote Originally Posted by Limeyincal  [View Original Post]
    BaylissShep20.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-feff08a574d0

    Been texting with this one for over a month. She seems open to everything for 400. Great!

    But she has now cancelled 3 times (3 strikes) on the day before or the day of a planned meet!

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her and if she is any good?

    She has been on SA for 3+ years so someone has sampled her?
    Yup, saw her in Schaumburg, pics aren't deceptive or anything, but doesn't look as good in person. BBFS, BBFA 400, hung around for like 2-2. 5 hours.

  8. #12662

    Dana

    I talked with Dana, she was very willing and open to everything. I think we were at $400, but the problem was she couldn't drive and I did not want to go into the city at the time. At least via text, she had a very pleasing attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdds20  [View Original Post]
    Medusa is easy enough to contact with, but likes to make plans and then go silent and ghost. Multiple times (confirmed with multiple people). Could happen but don't be banking on it.

    Violet I've talked to. She's in Palos which isn't too close to the city, so I had let it go, but she re-contacts me out of the blue every so often so she might be eager to actually meet. Never talked money.

    FunsizedBarbs I'd tried to talk to years ago and she was always really bad at getting back and communicating.

    Dana of "Regina and Dana" is: https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-e3b22a224be4.

    There's lots of info on her if you search that profile. Haven't heard of anyone seeing both of them but there was some synergy in the group pricing.

  9. #12661
    Quote Originally Posted by FistaCuffs  [View Original Post]
    Hello, fellow mongers. Coming to Chicago for a conference and using seeking for the first time in awhile due to being stuck at home during the pandemic. Before that shit show, I used Seeking whenever I traveled to NYC and Toronto. My max amount given for an evening would 500 US /700 CAD, but most of time 400 seemed the sweet spot. Everything has dried up with the old contacts and since I never used Seeking in Chicago, thought this would be the perfect board to use. Here's a list of ladies I've made contact with or at least have reached out to. Any help anyone can give me either here or in DMs would be much much appreciated. Of course any meets will be discussed here to share.

    Medusa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-4ddfb91fa33f

    Violet217.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-b2477e92a1e9


    Regina and Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-edf9749ef1bf


    Funsizebarbs1.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-f14aef35bee7

    Thanks.
    Medusa is easy enough to contact with, but likes to make plans and then go silent and ghost. Multiple times (confirmed with multiple people). Could happen but don't be banking on it.

    Violet I've talked to. She's in Palos which isn't too close to the city, so I had let it go, but she re-contacts me out of the blue every so often so she might be eager to actually meet. Never talked money.

    FunsizedBarbs I'd tried to talk to years ago and she was always really bad at getting back and communicating.

    Dana of "Regina and Dana" is: https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-e3b22a224be4.

    There's lots of info on her if you search that profile. Haven't heard of anyone seeing both of them but there was some synergy in the group pricing.

  10. #12660
    Hello, fellow mongers. Coming to Chicago for a conference and using seeking for the first time in awhile due to being stuck at home during the pandemic. Before that shit show, I used Seeking whenever I traveled to NYC and Toronto. My max amount given for an evening would 500 US /700 CAD, but most of time 400 seemed the sweet spot. Everything has dried up with the old contacts and since I never used Seeking in Chicago, thought this would be the perfect board to use. Here's a list of ladies I've made contact with or at least have reached out to. Any help anyone can give me either here or in DMs would be much much appreciated. Of course any meets will be discussed here to share.

    Olivia / Cubanqueenbaby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-fa3ac455a58f

    She had a previous account but she accidently deleted after we made contact and then made this new one. Love those curves and very sexy lips. Solid at 500. Her only rule, only rule was covered everything. Including BJs. At least on first visit since doesn't know me yet. But open to being choked, slapped around, throat fucked, and anal. She loves to have fun in the bedroom. If nothing else pans out for the trip, I'll have to take the plunge.

    Medusa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-4ddfb91fa33f

    Made contact and she opened her pics to me. Just my type, and absolutely yummy! Chatted a little on the site and just took it to text. As of this post, still waiting to hear back.

    Violet217.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-b2477e92a1e9

    I love this girl's look, hoping she is real and writes back.

    Anna_babe21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-224845fa362c

    Wrote to here yesterday, she checked it today but did not write back yet. Crossing my fingers.

    Regina and Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-edf9749ef1bf

    Have not had threesome in a long time so reached out to them. Still waiting for response.

    Funsizebarbs1.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-f14aef35bee7

    This is one I'm very interested in. Found her IG and damn she's smoking hot. Reached out and waiting.

    Again, if anyone has any experience with these ladies and would love to share, please let me know.

    Thanks.

  11. #12659
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    Was talking with this one and she asked me to send her 30 for gas to come to my place. When I said I don't send money to people I've never met, she stopped texting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-f92f5b832784
    Dammit! We're texting now LOL. I'll play along with her and waste her time LOL.

  12. #12658

    Gas scammer

    Was talking with this one and she asked me to send her 30 for gas to come to my place. When I said I don't send money to people I've never met, she stopped texting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-f92f5b832784

  13. #12657
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-70efe3784c06

    This one messaged me and I carried on our conversation. She's a self described sex addict and constantly picking up guys from her work or wherever to fuck. Her body isn't good but with just the slightest game you can fuck her. I did not meet her as she's too high mileage to me. But I doubt you even need to bring up money. She will fuck you. I keep talking to her out of boredom but she does a a crazy mental side sometimes. Usually later in the evening. She has a lot of baggage from. Her upbringing.

    I used to see her regularly years back (8 or 10 may be). She used to be a lot of fun and nice person. Met her a year back, not a good body and TONS of mileage and can get crazy sometimes. She's a sex addict and will do anything, love it in the ass.

  14. #12656

    3 strikes - BaylissShep20

    BaylissShep20.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-feff08a574d0

    Been texting with this one for over a month. She seems open to everything for 400. Great!

    But she has now cancelled 3 times (3 strikes) on the day before or the day of a planned meet!

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her and if she is any good?

    She has been on SA for 3+ years so someone has sampled her?

  15. #12655
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-96e0be062967

    This lady is nice but I just can't connect with her in conversation. She gets very vague as well in terms of what she's open to. She's late 30's and real. Reminds me of maggie gyllenhaal. She had other pics on SA that were more revealing and he body is very nice. Wants 600. I didn't pursue further.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-353530f2efc8

    This one I know is real. Met her almost a decade ago on Craigslist. Only did head back then. I reached back out on SA to her to reminisce. She has aged not so well but she's nice. She has no car currently and in tinley.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-ff932311be4b

    I'm a sucker for tits so I've reached out to this lady. She's had several accounts over the last year or so. We keep moving to text and she's very flighty with communication. Hard to set anything up. Also very vague with details. Haven't even been able to get a price due to to sometimes its weeks between texts. But seems nice enough.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-edb21861b679

    This one has been reviewed several times a while back. She contacts me often enough and never remembers. I never met her. But she's pleasant to converse with. Seems high mileage a bit. Always saying she can't afford food and can't find a job.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-70efe3784c06

    This one messaged me and I carried on our conversation. She's a self described sex addict and constantly picking up guys from her work or wherever to fuck. Her body isn't good but with just the slightest game you can fuck her. I did not meet her as she's too high mileage to me. But I doubt you even need to bring up money. She will fuck you. I keep talking to her out of boredom but she does a a crazy mental side sometimes. Usually later in the evening. She has a lot of baggage from. Her upbringing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-5969c594fbcf

    I'm. A sucker for weirdos and this girl is real nice. Talked plenty through text and was open about things. But she said she's by Gurnee which is over an hour from. Me so I stopped pursuing. I hate when they lost chicago but are actually so far out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-7d88c10f1bef

    I've messaged with this lady over the past couple years on various different apps / sites. Very flighty with communication and stops responding easily. I keep indulging just to see where it goes like a book missing the next chapter. Then finally saw her on seeking and thought finally! But nope, stopped responding after half a day as well. Shea real though as I have her social.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-e0b7f12f7656

    This one wanted to pay to chat online. Psych major I believe. Pass.

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-03ebdfcbcea2

    She messaged me a few months back and after a few messages I stopped replying. She just messaged me again and is pursuing me for some odd reason. She gave me her socials and told her life story and we talked about all kinds of things and we actually have alot in common, surprisingly. Seems TGTBT but bow my interest is piqued.

    Thanks in advance.
    #2 has been around for some time. Met her 2 years ago for 250, nice tits, short, fat and got a weird body.

    #3 met her 2 years ago as well in Joliet, not worth 200.

    Last gal was a fun fuck, loves cock in her mouth, cip, cim for 300 (a year ago) BAT SHIT CRAZY! Too bad, I think she's hot too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape