Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 10967
-
01-19-23 19:28 #7742Senior Member

Posts: 242Funny how these girls get hyped up but they're all the same. If I can get her to like a 100 I might drop one in her haha.
Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 18:54 #7741Senior Member

Posts: 263LOL! Yeah she's giving that vibe. She's acting real desperate now. But whatever I'll get to negotiate the donation down. She already lowered it twice without me saying anything.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 17:50 #7740Banned Member

Posts: 414Real
She's real. Not a UTR, she's a crack addict.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 17:23 #7739Senior Member

Posts: 99I believe there are few posts in escort thread on this. On another note, I did chat with her and we agreed on meeting. Just 1. 5 hours before the meet, she mentioned her car got leakage and asked to uber / lyft. She does live at a distance from me and I declined considering the extra charge.
Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 17:14 #7738Senior Member

Posts: 242She looks like that UTR that someone posted on the reports thread so I think she is probably real.
Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 16:34 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 263MysteriousBae
400 hosts.
Anyone?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-57d6a437a857
-
01-19-23 15:59 #7736Senior Member

Posts: 263QueenC95 Hull / Braintree
She moved quick to text and scheduling. She was willing to drive to meet across state LOL. Anyone with experience??
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-0d3b3105a26b
-
01-19-23 15:52 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 384Yeah she seems to have a short fuse. Not really sure she even knows what she is looking for. Mix of ppm vibes but then seems to want a long term SD to spend a lot of time with. Very odd but aren't they all.
Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 15:00 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 57Chatted her, had a grand ole exchange for a few minutes to pass the time. Very comfortable with low level sexual smack talk. Seemed like she's be dtf if the timing was right and she even sent me a "do this so I know you're not a bot" pic so I thought it was all good.
Originally Posted by FairPlay
[View Original Post]
Then she just stops responding for 2 and a half hours so I said "oh now she disappears 🤔" to which her response was "I'm at work. But I'm glad I "disappeared" you seem like you ca be rude as fuck no thanks".
Good luck with her.
-
01-19-23 13:58 #7733Senior Member

Posts: 317I was going to post the same thing. On fetlife she pops up from time to time looking for guys with clean tests to gangbang her but I can't recall anyone on there confirming that she is legit and yes her most recent posts are looking for other girls that are interested in making money, I assume her and her boyfriend are just trying to pimp some girls or something. She gave me the 700-1000 ppm on seeking and who would really give that to a girl that looks like she's been using for 30 years over some of the college girls with model looks that ask for that.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 12:17 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 650If you are relying on a vibe check as to what your expectations are vs hers you will probably be disappointed. Just keep the meet and greet to coffee and make sure you get to the point of what your expectations are or will be and when it is going to happen for an arrangement to work. Control the conversations otherwise you will be taken advantage of. This usually flushes out the "scammers" or girls who have no intention of any sexual activities. Better to learn this sooner than after spend a lot of time and money on silly dinner dates. If you are OK with dinner dates then have a good one but set the expectations low. Probably wants big money for little in return.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 11:22 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 203Lolita
She wanted to sell me pics at $110 per pic. I told her I was not interested as the internet is free. I offered 400 to come to my place. She said no, too cheap. Conversation ended there. Here's a free pic she sent me. Not sure if its the same person in the profile pics.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 10:48 #7730Banned Member

Posts: 942Jovanna Merrimack Massachusetts
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-c07364e242ed
Always hold my breath when I post a link. A lot of dudes on this forum can't even post a working link and that is frustrating when dudes be writing longs ass meet ups with girls and no pics or links are provided. So I don't know half the time who the girl is that's being reviewed?. Anyways I'll stop be Oscar the grouch. I'm not going to give too many details. I absolutely love this forum. And I've been on here for like 10 years and helped a lot of guys get laid. And I never ask for nothing in return. But when I post a lot of simps come out of the woodwork and call up the girls and tell them about me. And my motives apparatus or whatever the hell you call that word. The link and the screenshot that I provided is the actual girl that's posting on seeking arrangements. And I know it's against the forum rules we're pretty girls do not get reviewed on here. But I'm here to break that. I actually met this girl. I'm not going to tell you where she lives. She is the girl in the pictures. She was not friendly from the beginning. When girls text you and don't use Smiley's or emojos. That's a huge red flag for me. And that's what she was doing to me. I still met her. We did not have sex. No more details because I don't want someone to rat me out and say oh I know this dude. ME. I'm looking to find out if anyone has actually had sex with this girl? I found her absolutely delicious. Very pretty skinny waist very feminine. I could just imagine if I took her clothes off I would lick her p* like for hours. And hours. And do some naughty things to her. But unfortunately we did nothing. So I hope someone has the courage to come forward and say yes I had sex with her. If you don't want to hit me up on the front end hit me up on the back end. But moderators get pissed off when we talk about the back end. So do what you got to do.
-
01-19-23 10:15 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 99https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-458e3657c08f
Anyone has previous experience with this one?. Had been chatting with me for a while and am getting the vibe of only meeting for dinner / drinks for some allowance and then going off. Would be helpful to get some thoughts if anyone was able to meet up with her.
-
01-19-23 08:32 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 99She did the same thing to me brother. Was chatting fine till a couple days back. Yesterday out of the blue quoted "I was looking for something Platonic. Are you fine with that" message. And I declined. Just waste of time. I hate these ones and the ones asking to take for dinner or drinks quoting 200 bucks for their time.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





