Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11665

    Hey, It's 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    It is bullshit that Tryst doesn't make them properly label themselves as trans or crossdressing. What a fucked up world we live in anymore.

    If you Google just a bit, there is a foreign trans model maybe escort with the same name and pictures. The St. Louis Tryst ad has a different phone number and a just slightly different email address than the trans model. I see the Tryst ad asks for a 30% deposit, so my guess is this is just another variation of the old deposit scam that has become popular.
    It's 2023. If he says he's a woman, you can't question that. Pretty soon questioning that will get you sent to a re-education camp.

  2. #11664

    Who would you recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Eden does weekends. Sensual scarlett does. Lilia does but hasn't advertised in a week. https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b2a596...7-18106e26f9c4.

    300 is St. Louis' gold spot for FS. Have a good time.
    Thanks for all the advice everyone. Who would you personally recommend of anyone you know is free on the weekend? Got crickets from Vixens as far as my unusual time request but if I can swing someone early tonight any thoughts? Vee looks great and the reviews on Victoria seem promising as far as Vixens. Anyone do nuru around here that's worth it?

  3. #11663

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm heading into town this weekend (from Louisville board) and was looking for anyone for a hh to an hour up to $. 5 to $$$ for the hour. I prefer spinner types but a small bit of meat isn't bad.

    Any local recs in decent parts of town or should I just go another route like Vixens or something comparable? Any asian places? If I go the latter routes what are their rates. PM me if you prefer.
    Eden does not work weekends. Nor Asian Megan. Vixens selectively work weekends and require verification via main booking line. I'm not sure their booking line people work weekends or can get verification done on a weekend, much less get responses from people over any weekend. Scarlett is a vixen and requires verification regardless. Scarlett works weekends and I'd recommend her for massage and other services.

    I suggest Renee Valkyrie if massage doesn't matter, who may work weekends. You can find her info on tryst. I'd have recommended tavia as well but yet again, she's a person that doesn't typically do weekends. If Renee can make time on a weekend she'd be my foremost recommendation. She does outcalls. She is spectacular and gorgeous. Renee needs references.

    For any non weekend, I'd recommend Eden, as she works every weekday except Wednesday. As a first time person, Eden needs verification I believe. Eden is the most organized person with whom I've dealt. Never any bs or ghosting, etc. She has her act together and provides an amazing environment.

    I'd suggest also texting, if you've not already, vixens main booking prior to any weekend and getting verified. Then ask if Ziana or someone can conduct a weekend session. Ziana has worked weekends and is in the central west end / Brentwood general area. I never list which city but it's near these two areas. If you're not weekend only, Parker is likely the best vixen person but I don't think she does weekends (you can ask) normally.

    I've never been to jasmine spa in St. Louis city, but they are well reviewed mostly. There are other spas on olive blvd that you can look into. Health spa, Classic. All AMPs.

  4. #11662

    New in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Vixens and angels are the best bet and pictures are accurate for independent asian megan is favorite since her massages are great and eden is another good one. You can search for them on the forum hope your trip here will be fun and tell us how everything goes.
    I don't think Eden does weekends. Sensual scarlett does. Lilia does but hasn't advertised in a week. https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b2a596...7-18106e26f9c4.

    300 is St. Louis' gold spot for FS. Have a good time.

  5. #11661

    Possible Trans Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/slutcarla

    Ok, this has to be a guy, right? If not, who would pay $300 for that?
    It is bullshit that Tryst doesn't make them properly label themselves as trans or crossdressing. What a fucked up world we live in anymore.

    If you Google just a bit, there is a foreign trans model maybe escort with the same name and pictures. The St. Louis Tryst ad has a different phone number and a just slightly different email address than the trans model. I see the Tryst ad asks for a 30% deposit, so my guess is this is just another variation of the old deposit scam that has become popular.

  6. #11660
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Uh, no. That's Carl. And he has a bigger dick than half of us.

    The world has gone mad.
    Exactly! Sorry, in one of the pictures you can clearly see his dick. Sorry, he may have gotten tits but he still has a dick so he's a him!

  7. #11659

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Good God, that link should come with a warning because I think my eyes just threw up, LOL!
    Uh, no. That's Carl. And he has a bigger dick than half of us.

    The world has gone mad.

  8. #11658

    What in the actual fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/slutcarla

    Ok, this has to be a guy, right? If not, who would pay $300 for that?
    Good God, that link should come with a warning because I think my eyes just threw up, LOL!

  9. #11657

    Tryst **** Carla

    https://tryst.link/escort/slutcarla

    Ok, this has to be a guy, right? If not, who would pay $300 for that?

  10. #11656
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm heading into town this weekend (from Louisville board) and was looking for anyone for a hh to an hour up to $. 5 to $$$ for the hour. I prefer spinner types but a small bit of meat isn't bad.

    Any local recs in decent parts of town or should I just go another route like Vixens or something comparable? Any asian places? If I go the latter routes what are their rates. PM me if you prefer.
    Vixens and angels are the best bet and pictures are accurate for independent asian megan is favorite since her massages are great and eden is another good one. You can search for them on the forum hope your trip here will be fun and tell us how everything goes.

  11. #11655

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kimber back in December. My experience was pretty mediocre tbh. There's another site that does reviews. Not sure if I can mention it. I think it was the site we don't mention. But anyway there was a review on there that was very similar to mine. If you can't find the site just message me.

    I wasn't sure if this was just bad day or whatever so I didn't post a review, but then I read that review a week or two later and was like well damn. Apparently she had 'car trouble' the day I was supposed to meet her (I always thought traveling girls made enough that they flew everywhere. Especially at 400 an hour.) I got to the hotel and had to wait 10 minutes before I got the room#. The person I was texting said just walk in; the door will be propped open. When I get there the door isn't propped open and I texted and just sat in the hallway like a dumbass like 'do I knock? Finally I can't get a hold of the person and I just knock. As the door is opening I see the bathroom door shutting and for a second it freaks me out like I've been made this is where the LEO gets me / I get robbed. I ask if I can freshen up so I can check the bathroom but thankfully no one there.

    I will say the pictures are her but what I was expected was like a 20 something year old Jessie Saint look a like because that's kind of the vibe her pics give me. You know how you go in expecting someone to talk like normal but then they have that trailer trash / ghetto accent? Like most girls you'll see around here, there was not even a hint of trying to look pretty. No make up. Hairs a mess (and a lot longer then the pics). I'm also not certain she's in her 20's. I would say early 30's. Don't get me wrong she's attractive. Just not what I was expecting. She immediately started complaining about her day. Apparently she had spent thousands of dollars on new tires and they went bad on her on the way in so she had to drive all night and she had been up for like 30 hours or some shit.

    After listening to her complain for a bit and trying to stay amicable, we get down to business and usually for $400 an hour you get 2 pops which is good for me since I can pop quick first time (and the reviews I have read on her said she gave 2 pops). I probably should have asked but we fucked for maybe 4 minutes and I popped. We clean up and she goes to the bathroom to pee. I'm assuming we're going to go again, but she sits on the toilet for about 15 minutes and then puts on comfy clothes. Well I guess that's my cue and I leave pretty disappointed.
    Thanks for sharing. Well written and helpful. This confirms that a $100 of yesterday is about the same as $400 today regardless of the hype. 4 min $400 geeezzz. Hopefully the ***** gods will reward you down the road with a kick ass FK for just a Few Bucks. Young Hot and eager.

  12. #11654
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Advertises on Tryst. Pics look hot, almost TGTBT. Anyone had a dream about her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kimbervaughn
    I've seen Kimber back in December. My experience was pretty mediocre tbh. There's another site that does reviews. Not sure if I can mention it. I think it was the site we don't mention. But anyway there was a review on there that was very similar to mine. If you can't find the site just message me.

    I wasn't sure if this was just bad day or whatever so I didn't post a review, but then I read that review a week or two later and was like well damn. Apparently she had 'car trouble' the day I was supposed to meet her (I always thought traveling girls made enough that they flew everywhere. Especially at 400 an hour.) I got to the hotel and had to wait 10 minutes before I got the room#. The person I was texting said just walk in; the door will be propped open. When I get there the door isn't propped open and I texted and just sat in the hallway like a dumbass like 'do I knock? Finally I can't get a hold of the person and I just knock. As the door is opening I see the bathroom door shutting and for a second it freaks me out like I've been made this is where the LEO gets me / I get robbed. I ask if I can freshen up so I can check the bathroom but thankfully no one there.

    I will say the pictures are her but what I was expected was like a 20 something year old Jessie Saint look a like because that's kind of the vibe her pics give me. You know how you go in expecting someone to talk like normal but then they have that trailer trash / ghetto accent? Like most girls you'll see around here, there was not even a hint of trying to look pretty. No make up. Hairs a mess (and a lot longer then the pics). I'm also not certain she's in her 20's. I would say early 30's. Don't get me wrong she's attractive. Just not what I was expecting. She immediately started complaining about her day. Apparently she had spent thousands of dollars on new tires and they went bad on her on the way in so she had to drive all night and she had been up for like 30 hours or some shit.

    After listening to her complain for a bit and trying to stay amicable, we get down to business and usually for $400 an hour you get 2 pops which is good for me since I can pop quick first time (and the reviews I have read on her said she gave 2 pops). I probably should have asked but we fucked for maybe 4 minutes and I popped. We clean up and she goes to the bathroom to pee. I'm assuming we're going to go again, but she sits on the toilet for about 15 minutes and then puts on comfy clothes. Well I guess that's my cue and I leave pretty disappointed.

  13. #11653
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but did a little searching and came across this website that has more pictures and information about her:

    https://www.discreetreferrals.net/ga...kimber-vaughn/
    Have not seen Kimber but have had positive times with others from the agency, both in New Orleans and STL.

    Hope this helps.

  14. #11652

    Coming in town this weekend. Recs or should I just go Vixens/another agency

    Hey all. I'm heading into town this weekend (from Louisville board) and was looking for anyone for a hh to an hour up to $. 5 to $$$ for the hour. I prefer spinner types but a small bit of meat isn't bad.

    Any local recs in decent parts of town or should I just go another route like Vixens or something comparable? Any asian places? If I go the latter routes what are their rates. PM me if you prefer.

  15. #11651

    Chyna

    Here's one for you guys.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/109012446

    Just saw her recently, nice gal but overall performance was weak. Pics are old as there is more in the middle.

    I remember she used to post as bella a few years back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape