Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 24041
-
01-19-23 10:59 #17501Senior Member

Posts: 314Think about it. How can these girls be in more than one place at the same time? SCAM. NEVER give a deposit. Just free money for doing nothing. What a deal!
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 09:56 #17500Senior Member

Posts: 527Kacey or lil Bit spinner
She used to go by Kacey or lil Bit. Not sure why she changed her name. She's mostly in the Richmond and Newport News area and comes up to Springfield on occasion. She also has another she uses too. I've seen her a few times and have reviewed her here. Stopped seeing her because last time she was to the point when I walked in and handed her the asking. She can take the D, but last time she laid like a dead fish. She also doesn't do bare anything. YMMV as she made a couple exceptions with me in the past. She's very much like her pics and I'd love to see her again, but I feel there are better options out there.
Originally Posted by FemaleLover3
[View Original Post]
Edits to name and typos.
-
01-19-23 08:20 #17499Senior Member

Posts: 401Coincidence or indicator of scam?
Spent about a week in a south Georgia town and tried looking for some fun. Found some options on Listcrawler but every one I contacted wanted deposits (no way).
Going back to their ads, clicked on "reviews," then "Old Posts. " Found that every girl who wanted deposit had ads in multiple cities on same day.
Tried this when back in Northern Virginia and see similar activity, providers posting in one city but also have ads in other cities nearby for same day.
To the experienced mongers. Is this truly an indicator of a scam, or is what I experienced in GA a coincidence of multiple cities and wanting deposits?
-
01-18-23 00:16 #17498Senior Member

Posts: 371She's not a STG girl
Yea your take is pretty bad. She's nothing like any of the girls posting on STG. We can take a look at tryst and see far fatter, less menu and worse service charging 600+. Maybe we're into completely different girls. I like my girls athletic and not smelling of drugs.
You guys seem to never post these mythical cheap college aged athletic girls. Dont play stupid. Post these amazing girls you guys seem to be finding. FYI everyone is bitching about the quality of girls.
Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 00:06 #17497Regular Member

Posts: 13Leyla Amar and Grace Helen
Has anyone seen Leyla Amar or grace Helen and what services they provide (like BBBJ, MSOG, etc).
-
01-17-23 22:34 #17496Senior Member

Posts: 200Manner
From time to time, we monger might encounter other monger indirectly and saw or heard some rude behavior. We, as mongers, see and talk to many providers, but we rarely know a lot about other mongers's behavior. On the flip side, providers see lot and lot of mongers. During a recent conversation with a providers who has worked at a lot of different cities and states, and she told me that mongers at NOVA are among the most polite mongers. Specifically, when a provider has indicate something is off limit, mongers here at NOVA are generally respectful and don't push the edge. This shouldn't really come as a surprised as members in this forum keep reminding everyone to "be nice to the ladies". And also, NOVA has high education rate and a lot of folks works as a professional.
So, shout out to you all who have been nice to the ladies.
-
01-17-23 21:53 #17495Senior Member

Posts: 549I've gotten a ton of DMs so please no more guys. I've picked a few of you to respond to and am scheduling something. Good day to everyone!
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 20:52 #17494Senior Member

Posts: 365I concur
I couldn't agree with you more on this. I'm not saying that stg girls get a flat rate of 100. But 500 an hour is outrageous. You give that to a porn star. Especially for that one who you can get a better looking girl for for less. Most I every paid is 250 for a hhr and that was with two pop, video recording, and at least one facial. Ain't nothin wrong with walking away, the coming bask a few days or a week later when she inevitably has so drop her rates.
Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 19:32 #17493Regular Member

Posts: 7BBW + Spinner
I was wondering if anyone has any info for either of these girls. Intrigued by both of them, they have posted for a while now with no reviews surprisingly. Thanks in advance.
BBW (Lina)
https://independent.com.listcrawler....inia/108950370.
Spinner (Jade)https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/106579055867.
-
01-17-23 19:30 #17492Senior Member

Posts: 216Exhibit A
This my friends is the problem we are all referring too LOL. Someone gets caught up and there you go. Seriously how much more would you pay if she asked next time she's around? 600,700? It's no mans business what another spends their money on but I'm definitely allowed to have an opinion on it. 5 hundy an hour for stg girls. I'm and the wrong business LOL.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 18:29 #17491Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks
I appreciate the feedback. I just made a seeking site but have not paid yet. I'm thinking giving it a shot. If this does not work I'll just go back to cold approaching.
Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99
[View Original Post]
Need a connection with the physical intimacy.
-
01-17-23 18:20 #17490Senior Member

Posts: 97I agree.
Yea because they are also the cheaper option.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
The others cost too much for nothing. I get more out of regular dating honestly but will continue to be here to read everyone's experiences and stories. It's quite entertaining.
P.S. I feel gross letting that chick suck my dick man LOL ugh but I needed a nut. I was backed up for like 60 days LOL.
-
01-17-23 17:23 #17489Senior Member

Posts: 64Who is she?
Any information to share?
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 17:22 #17488Senior Member

Posts: 371Impressive date
I think I fell in love. With 300 hh and 500 hr. She's exactly like her pics, toned body with a nice small ass. amazing service and was ready on time with a sexy outfit. GFE in every sense of the word. Would repeat anytime she's here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/washington-dc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-have-unforgettable-fun-in/224471143028
-
01-17-23 16:36 #17487Senior Member

Posts: 549Double Team
Has anyone ever double teamed a chick with another monger? I've done plenty of MFFs in my life but I'd think it would be cool to do a MMF. I have a girl in the area that's looking to do it and has had trouble finding another guy. I told her I'm down but she's been asking her client list if they want to do a doubles with another guy. If you're interested PM me, it's $400 for BBBJ and BBFSCIP. She's Colombian and attractive. I'll give details in DM.










Reply With Quote





