Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 595 995 1495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 33443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26033
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    So am I going to fit

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Before leaving for my Florida trip I had to pay another visit to little Wet Wet. Since she said she wanted to go in my suitcase had to get measurements. LOL.

    Had a great time as always. Hope to fit one more meeting in before I leave next week. Gentlemen if you are luck enough to see her take care of her while I am gone. She is a keeper. Everyone stay safe an keep posting. See you for Reds Opening Day Go Reds.
    Thank you HB.

    Always a pleasure.

  2. #26032

    Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Sara Tonguetwister told me she has retired when I reached out today. Her P411 is gone. Sounds like she was the best for oral service here, who takes over the top spot?
    Noticed her P411 ad was gone yesterday. She was one of the best. Unfortunately she had to cancel last time I scheduled with her, and I never got back.

  3. #26031

    Not worth your time in my opinion.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109284941

    Decided to give this one a shot since she was on my way to work. Comms were good wanted. 1 qv, got address. When I got there, the driveway is a muddy mess. And I text her a couple of times and she comes down to the door. I get in and we go to her room and she has a massive dog on the bed. LOL. Either way, get the dog off and she wants donation, I show her but say we are getting both naked. She takes bottom off and kept her tank top on. Sigh. So the pic in her ad with the pillow is there for a reason. She got a gut. LOL, like not bad but it hangs a bit. She is like her pics but her pics must have been taken at a better time, but not bad looking overall. A 5-6 IMHO, anyways, when it's time for BJ she wants it covered, I'm like I prefer BBBJ she agrees and gives an initial half heard BJ but when it gets big starts enjoying it a bit. But that lasted all of 1 min. Sigh. Have her lay on her belly and tease the ass a bit with my dick, love sliding my dick between some fat ass cheeks of the ladies, slap condom on. And she begins to whine that she can't do it and she doesn't know why and can we do just head. Sigh #3. I said nope and plow inside just enough to get half shaft in a couple of strong strokes and I nutted in the bag. She kept saying sorry she just didn't want to anymore. Well put my clothes back on and left. So would I recommend. I'm leaning towards a no, if the service was decent I would recommend, she is short ass is thick, never saw any titts and she has a decent gut. BBBJ is probably hit or miss with her and she is not bad looking a 6. I would fuck her if I met her at a bar and was drunk. But to pay. (pause) unless you are really desperate but for that I think Tootie / Anna / Brunettes have all the fun is a better bang for your buck. Literally. I am definitely never repeating with the chick in the ad though. But there is my report.

    Now this is my next target. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109262107 . But she wants. 12 for a qv. I swear it's like I am taking crazy pills and these girls charging crazy prices. I might do 80 for her though.

  4. #26030
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who you are thinking about but those pics are unquestionably her. No doubt, 100%.
    Evidence that metabolism does change as you age.

  5. #26029

    Re: Baby Hollee pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    That post is not BabyHollee.
    Those are the same pics she texted to me a couple months ago. They are probably prior to having her last kid, perhaps even before her first. She has put on weight since.

  6. #26028
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I concur; it's her. Been thinking about visiting again but only if she agrees to the previous rate.
    Nope she wants. 2 hhr. Nah I'm good. LOL.

  7. #26027

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who you are thinking about but those pics are unquestionably her. No doubt, 100%.
    I concur; it's her. Been thinking about visiting again but only if she agrees to the previous rate.

  8. #26026
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109101747

    This girl is 100% real, 100% hot AF.

    That is her in the pics, except for the two face pictures of a white girl which are there for no reason I could guess.?
    And some dude in a boat! Fishy.

  9. #26025

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are unquestionably her. No doubt, 100%.
    But what you'll get doesn't look this good.

  10. #26024

    Baby Holllee

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    That post is not BabyHollee.
    Not sure who you are thinking about but those pics are unquestionably her. No doubt, 100%.

  11. #26023

    Sara Tonguetwister

    Unfortunately Sara Tonguetwister told me she has retired when I reached out today. Her P411 is gone. Sounds like she was the best for oral service here, who takes over the top spot?

  12. #26022

    Baby Holllee

    Quote Originally Posted by Xsuzme  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is active and has a add on Tryst. I not visited her lately.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollythomas99
    That post is not BabyHollee.

  13. #26021

    Baby Hollee

    I believe she is active and has a add on Tryst. I not visited her lately.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollythomas99

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketGuy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reports of activity with the lovely Hollee in a while. Has she retired again?

    RG.

  14. #26020

    Lisa, sharonville

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109101747

    This girl is 100% real, 100% hot AF.

    That is her in the pics, except for the two face pictures of a white girl which are there for no reason I could guess. Beautiful tits, ass like a shelf not even a little jiggly, and a closely trimmed peach. If she was a little bit shorter I would be back there today, and most days. As she stands, she's about 5'6 or 7 of hot Latina ass! Lisa is either not too chatty, or maybe she doesn't speak english super well, but we were able to communicate well enough to get the job done. WILL REPEAT!

    Anybody else got any Latina recommendations?
    So, from your post you did see her and she is the girl in the pics? She is well traveled because of the charger adapter on the end of the cell phone on the bed.

    Is it possible she looks kinda like the girl in the pics? I'm interested, but not in sharonville.

    Be safe.

  15. #26019
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109101747

    This girl is 100% real, 100% hot AF.

    That is her in the pics, except for the two face pictures of a white girl which are there for no reason I could guess. Beautiful tits, ass like a shelf not even a little jiggly, and a closely trimmed peach. If she was a little bit shorter I would be back there today, and most days. As she stands, she's about 5'6 or 7 of hot Latina ass! Lisa is either not too chatty, or maybe she doesn't speak english super well, but we were able to communicate well enough to get the job done. WILL REPEAT!
    Sharonville, don't do it.

    Have her move locations if she is real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape