Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 33209
-
01-17-23 10:10 #25784Senior Member

Posts: 919The sunken in jaw is a sure sign of no teeth or really bad teeth.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 19:45 #25783Banned Member

Posts: 5352Another provider posting a lot of pictures with closed mouth smiles never showing teeth. If I was interested in her I would ash for a picture smiling to show teeth. No teeth or bad teeth is a no go for me. If she Can't take care of her mouth she will let her body go also. Just me.
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 12:13 #25782Senior Member

Posts: 451Flakey
She'll reply to you. Once. Then crickets.
Originally Posted by Pointer100
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 12:08 #25781Senior Member

Posts: 71Eastgate girl
Can't find any info, she has been posting for a while.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108822789
-
01-16-23 11:02 #25780Senior Member

Posts: 109Gp
Is she worth a shot. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108765776.
-
01-16-23 08:57 #25779Senior Member

Posts: 89Ellie Leen
https://celebritiescloud.com/ellie-leen/
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
Google image search tells me she is an Instagram sensation, fashion fitness model.
-
01-16-23 08:53 #25778Senior Member

Posts: 133Anna aka tootie
She is the girl in the pics (fuller) and legit. Great body. Incall location was good. Only downside was that she was higher than a kite. So high in fact that her head kept bumping into satellites during our encounter.
Originally Posted by GhostToast1
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 08:26 #25777Senior Member

Posts: 81Deposit
I knew if I gave it enough time. Now wants a deposit. Moving on.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 08:12 #25776Senior Member

Posts: 384Fake
That ad is as fake as $50 Rolex watch. Anything involving an Asian supermodel looking chick is always fake.
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 07:35 #25775Senior Member

Posts: 81Blue Ash
Anyone have any feedback? Been snapping with her. Something not right.
https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/5caa...4-1f9c49296c06
-
01-15-23 13:36 #25774Regular Member

Posts: 23January
The problem she is not GFE.
Originally Posted by TruRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 12:37 #25773Senior Member

Posts: 1189Super Fake
I've noticed that in the last year or so, almost every ad on LC with a 216 area code is fake. When I see 216 nowadays I just pass it by.
Originally Posted by Tyler4178
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 12:08 #25772Senior Member

Posts: 121Kylie Reid
I've text a few times, NOTHING. Wish she would come back, she is GREAT.
Originally Posted by Tex4023
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 16:29 #25771Senior Member

Posts: 290Super fake.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108416597
Watch the video. The girl in the video says a date from 2017. They are using a video that is 5 years old. Thought it was funny they are trying to scam people with a video where the girl in it tells you how old the video is.
-
01-14-23 12:14 #25770Regular Member

Posts: 6The fuller pics with the closeups of the tits are the newer ones? I would have guessed the skinnier, addict-looking ones would be more recent, she's better looking with more weight.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





