Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 41280
-
01-19-23 16:13 #29520Senior Member

Posts: 84Ava. Any intel?
Anyone care to share any intel? I am suspect of that area, and have reached out to her, comms good, but haven't pulled the trigger due to location.
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]
Jay.
-
01-19-23 16:04 #29519Senior Member

Posts: 522The worst
Trust me, Don't do it. As to be the worst provider in Duval. Don't let the looks fool you.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 15:47 #29518Senior Member

Posts: 86Would not do it.
I seen her about a year or so ago when she was doing it with her wife. Pussy stunk so bad it took me 2 days to get the smell off me. So could have been a bad day but that is my experience with her.
-
01-19-23 15:36 #29517Senior Member

Posts: 98Grace Reviews Are.
Very suspect. I've never been in a dream. But from what I've seen. You'd be better off with someone else. IMHO.
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]
Safe Mongering!
Wail On!
-
01-19-23 15:32 #29516Senior Member

Posts: 112Here is her ad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/838176640605
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 15:16 #29515Senior Member

Posts: 112Grace
Looking for a Wife for the night. Is Grace a good option? Saw name in Search, but no pics. Links would be dead. Just want to make sure I'm not wasting money.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/220025103643
-
01-19-23 12:43 #29514Senior Member

Posts: 225No Name Who is She
Hello All, I'm trying to get some info on this provider? I found two different post for the same number and same girl? This is the older one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/470895135598
This is the latest one I found.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/665550902415
Any info would help, name and which pictures are most recent.
Thank you.
-
01-19-23 09:03 #29513Senior Member

Posts: 170Cute brunette
Hello has anyone seen her I can't find anything. A bit pricey but looks clean and attractive.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/970593117006
-
01-19-23 07:05 #29512Senior Member

Posts: 98Should Be In The Geriatric Ward
Tina's a nice lady. A very old, hunched over OLD lady. When I moved here, she was one of my first visits. I was surprised there wasn't a walker with worn out tennis balls and an oxygen tank in the room. Her puss should have a handicapped parking zone spray painted on it. Left her a Jackson and beat feet out of there. But. She is nice. YMMV.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
Wail On!
-
01-19-23 05:20 #29511Senior Member

Posts: 68I've also seen this girl once for a single incall. You can tell who's the DB by the way he looks at you in the parking lot but he never bothered me. Girls coms were really good, took me 5 minutes and I was on the way. Skills were average, no spiderbites but she didn't take off her bra which was my only complaint. She also rode me which a lot of girls won't. Overall 7/10.
Originally Posted by JaxGunner
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 23:56 #29510Senior Member

Posts: 256Is she worth it
I'm sure a post has been made about her. Has anyone partake with her. I want to know if she's a freak or not.
-
01-18-23 21:30 #29509Senior Member

Posts: 58Cowgirl
Dude it is so much easier and less obvious than BJ. She simply turns away and pulls panties aside. It just looks like a normal lapper. And yes it is done at almost all Jax clubs.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 18:28 #29508Senior Member

Posts: 690Thank You For The Intel. I Shall Avoid
Thank you! I got similar advice from several other mongers, so I shall head your advice and avoid her.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your advice.
LB.
-
01-18-23 15:52 #29507Senior Member

Posts: 112Ariel /$350
Man, that's 3 trips to AMP, including table shower and Happy Ending.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 14:03 #29506Senior Member

Posts: 113Hell no
She's a good looking girl and she used to post a few years about but she told me 300 is her price. Even at sins, so I passed.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




