Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 41276
-
01-18-23 09:13 #29501Senior Member

Posts: 469Double feature review: "Deja" and Little Miss Sunshine's Mom "Desire"
Fell asleep and dreamt I visited an old woman on Southside in a nice tidy room. She was sweet and fun, good BJ but granny bod. She said she is Little Miss Sunshines's Mom and the share the room with a dog, maybe the dude outside the room on the phone before and after I left, IDK. So, for those of you who like to fuck a girl (Lacey) and have her mom (Tina) suck the juice off, here is your chance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/423715798711
I also saw Deja this week, my guard up high, but I had to see those tits and I love a tall girl. No drama, bathroom door was closed, she said another girl in the room, but maybe it was a dude. Good BJ skills and a nice tight kitty. Beware she has ripped off before. Be prepared. This is not an endorsement as I am a skilled professional. Do not attempt at home.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/my-place-or-yours/917851648405
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
01-18-23 08:54 #29500Senior Member

Posts: 115Not an "attempted deflection". I haven't seen either and didn't comment. Yet the people who haven't seen either due to the price are going on a witch hunt to say they're both self posting.
Originally Posted by OnTime877
[View Original Post]
If you can't pay the tab eat somewhere else.
-
01-18-23 07:07 #29499Senior Member

Posts: 129?
Speaking for myself, I can pay those silly rates with ease, but won't as the quality isn't there based on the photos, both as to the girls and the sort of rooms they are staying in. Even if you're a mega millionaire that's still no reason to waste money. Nice attempted deflection though. Wink.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 20:06 #29498Senior Member

Posts: 134Please share report here
This section is for reports only.
If you are paying 1 k or 2 k for pussies, no one really cares, just write the review and cost.
Peace.
-
01-17-23 19:44 #29497Senior Member

Posts: 115I haven't seen Ariel or Natalie but it seems that they both have rates higher than what most here are willing to pay. That doesn't make them poor choices, they may just be out of reach for some financially. Which is leading to a lot of negative comments.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
I did text Ariel and she said that Greek was 500. Didn't see her yet, but the view looks good.
-
01-17-23 16:02 #29496Senior Member

Posts: 118Mature
Good afternoon mongers.
I am seeking mature providers. Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Please send PM with any recommendations.
Thanks.
-
01-17-23 15:50 #29495Senior Member

Posts: 84Just saw this one
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2869006
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
Had a good time. She's good for the price definitely. Only 1 Ben Frank! Squirter too.
Also on another note. Hooked up with one of Ariel's porn friends in town just for the day last Sunday. She doesn't post but from Tampa and was doing a shoot here. All I'm going to say is I'm the only one she had seen while here. Said she may come back next wee. Downfall is it wasn't cheap. But best I've ever had from a provider anywhere near here. 2 pops. She had to see me in person first. Before she would agree. PM for details and I'll share my knowledge.
-
01-17-23 14:30 #29494Senior Member

Posts: 1260Did You Manage?
Were you able to get her away and play at place of your choosing?
Originally Posted by HardTimez40
[View Original Post]
Totally understand having those you trust watch your back. Some Mongers intentions can be questionable and dangerous. I'm just not going to put myself at a disadvantage or be open for an ambush. Those who don't mind being in a compromising position, more power to ya.
-
01-17-23 14:21 #29493Regular Member

Posts: 15Jenny. Any reviews?
-
01-17-23 12:23 #29492Senior Member

Posts: 176Hilarious.
That's just hilarious. If I'm Ariel why the hell have I been posting and chatting in JAX & other cities for sometime now. Suggesting AMPs, girls, strip club review & etc. If I didn't mind paying a price YOU feel is too high that means I'm a fake LOL? I have an extremely lucrative job and have the luxury to travel and have a lot of free time. You think I would waste time trying to pimp or scam cheap Duval mongers with taxed rates and fake dates? If I went to the extent of running multi USA accounts for an Ariel scam I think you my friend are insane. Wearing a tin foil hat kinda energy. I use the guide for my travels and I enjoy sharing quality shit the best I can. If you like it or agree that's fine if you don't idc but to assume I'm up to anymore more than trying to share info on ******. Insanity.
ANY where are the Latinas? Need some Brazilian Or Colombians in my life today.
M.
Originally Posted by JboJonas
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 10:53 #29491Senior Member

Posts: 576Gabby's link
Apologies for the late response everyone. Here is the link. Looks like she is currently in Orlando.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2886095
-
01-17-23 08:54 #29490Senior Member

Posts: 144Sunshine
She's in a different spot on Edgewood closer to New Kings. She's going to insist staying in her driveway or the vacant property next door so DB's can watch her. Pics are accurate and she'll take a helleva pounding if you can talk her into leaving.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 08:41 #29489Senior Member

Posts: 144She's real but Definitely NOT worth the price of admission. I've passed her a few times in the club so pics are accurate just NOT worth $240 for 10 min of lackluster dancing.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 07:41 #29488Senior Member

Posts: 115Tiny from Tennessee
After the glowing review on Tiny yesterday, I decided that it would be worth it to go see her. Her incall was on Beach near the Sams Club. She didn't have a room so she met me in the parking lot where she asked me to buy the room online with my CC for $63. I didn't care to have it in my name so I declined and asked for a car date. I wanted to drive a short distance away to find a safe spot but she insisted that we stay in the parking lot at the hotel. That made me too nervous so I declined. Her suggestion was that she would go down the street to Wal Mart and get a pre paid card, then return and we could go to the room. That was cool with me, she didn't even ask me for any money up front, had her own. Before she went, I asked to check out the beaver and she obliged. Once she walked away and the big head had a chance, I realized that she wasn't worth coming back / waiting around for. Face is pretty jacked up from picking, quite a bit of baby damage on the belly. She tried to talk me into doubles with her friend who is her driver, says that she can take her teeth out. Showed me a picture of a horse but I declined that service. SOmething just didn't sit right with me so I bolted. I think Ill try Natalie, her recent pics show a pretty face like I wasnt expecting.
-
01-17-23 07:33 #29487Senior Member

Posts: 107Sinsation
I am pretty sure that I knew that girl like 10 years ago. I believe she use to dance at the solid gold on the west side and went by the stage name foxy if I remember correctly. I hooked up with her outside the club and don't remember any negatives.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





