Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 1585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 30351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21591
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen40  [View Original Post]
    - Vanessa and Chrissy. Wow! CFS and YMMV on every thing else. Great interaction between the girls and they were wild. Fun! Excellent hygiene. No drug addicts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/443710193685

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/764474569733

    - Ella and the real thick, curvy girl. Didn't catch her name and don't see her ad. Nice. Ella is always super sexy and her body is made for doggy style. The thick girl is just wild and nasty in a great way. Down for anything. They moved in unison. Very experienced. No interaction though. Excellent hygiene no drug addicts.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3246841

    - Bree and Cee Cee. I believe they are sisters. Definitely no interaction. No DATY, No BBBJ. The thick one, Bree, won't do doggy for some reason, but Cee Cee has an amazing ass and is built for doggy. It was cool. More of a you go, I go thing. Excellent hygiene. No drug addicts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/171192660372

    - Mariah and Miracle. Mariah, very pretty, really short. Gets wet, fucks back. Miracle is a stallion with a huge natural ass big big natural tits. They had just hit the chronic so they were felling good. Very fun. CFS, and everything else YMMV. Very fun, very clean. Excellent hygiene. Love the weed but no other drug addicts.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/charlott...84851536678912

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-out/53095158

    - Lani and Ashley. The two prettiest young ladies going. All natural slim thick. So soft. Exotic. Taste as good as they look. Nice interaction, a very good time. CFS, CBJ. Great energy and worth it. Excellent hygiene. No drug addicts.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264973

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3265236

    - Rose and Heather in Concord. Kind of plain thicker girls. Down for whatever. Believe they are sisters. No interaction. Crazy head game on both though. Heather comes easy and a lot. Clean. No drug addicts.

    - Single: Starr / Alexis. Saw her at a spa. No spa activities. She is truly down for anything. Greek'd her over the spa table. Nice Phat ass. Very clean. Fishnet body suit. Baby stomach. Was cool.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/starr-al...arlotte-407239#erotic.
    Have a link for Rose and Heather?

  2. #21590

    Simona and Paulina

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Which is better Simona or Paulina?
    I saw Simona once and that was last September. I have never seen Paulina but Concordian1977 gave her an outstanding review.

    Simona - https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2883005.

    Paulina - https://tryst.link/escort/paulina.

  3. #21589

    Which is better?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her last September for the 1st time, she thought I was uncle. It took a little time for her to get comfortable with me. She didn't allow me to kiss on her but she did let me DATY which she seemed to enjoy. The extra weight that she has is in her boobs, ass, and thighs. Her stomach is flat. Boobs are man made but looked and felt good. Her ass looked and felt natural. She has a tramp stamp on her lower back but no other hideous skanktoos. She's around 5' 10". English skills aren't great. I didn't detect any sign of demons nor smell of nicotine. I expect more would be available on repeat visits. When I saw her in Pineville, her rates were 150 HH, 250 full hour. It wouldn't surprise me if they have increased.

    The ad below shows her face pics.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2883005
    Which is better Simona or Paulina?

  4. #21588

    Latest Threesomes

    - Vanessa and Chrissy. Wow! CFS and YMMV on every thing else. Great interaction between the girls and they were wild. Fun! Excellent hygiene. No drug addicts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/443710193685

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/764474569733

    - Ella and the real thick, curvy girl. Didn't catch her name and don't see her ad. Nice. Ella is always super sexy and her body is made for doggy style. The thick girl is just wild and nasty in a great way. Down for anything. They moved in unison. Very experienced. No interaction though. Excellent hygiene no drug addicts.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3246841

    - Bree and Cee Cee. I believe they are sisters. Definitely no interaction. No DATY, No BBBJ. The thick one, Bree, won't do doggy for some reason, but Cee Cee has an amazing ass and is built for doggy. It was cool. More of a you go, I go thing. Excellent hygiene. No drug addicts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/171192660372

    - Mariah and Miracle. Mariah, very pretty, really short. Gets wet, fucks back. Miracle is a stallion with a huge natural ass big big natural tits. They had just hit the chronic so they were felling good. Very fun. CFS, and everything else YMMV. Very fun, very clean. Excellent hygiene. Love the weed but no other drug addicts.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/charlott...84851536678912

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-out/53095158

    - Lani and Ashley. The two prettiest young ladies going. All natural slim thick. So soft. Exotic. Taste as good as they look. Nice interaction, a very good time. CFS, CBJ. Great energy and worth it. Excellent hygiene. No drug addicts.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264973

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3265236

    - Rose and Heather in Concord. Kind of plain thicker girls. Down for whatever. Believe they are sisters. No interaction. Crazy head game on both though. Heather comes easy and a lot. Clean. No drug addicts.

    - Single: Starr / Alexis. Saw her at a spa. No spa activities. She is truly down for anything. Greek'd her over the spa table. Nice Phat ass. Very clean. Fishnet body suit. Baby stomach. Was cool.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/starr-al...arlotte-407239#erotic.

  5. #21587

    Simona

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, Funder. She looks hot and I'd hit. Pics accurate? What was on the menu for your time with her?
    When I saw her last September for the 1st time, she thought I was uncle. It took a little time for her to get comfortable with me. She didn't allow me to kiss on her but she did let me DATY which she seemed to enjoy. The extra weight that she has is in her boobs, ass, and thighs. Her stomach is flat. Boobs are man made but looked and felt good. Her ass looked and felt natural. She has a tramp stamp on her lower back but no other hideous skanktoos. She's around 5' 10". English skills aren't great. I didn't detect any sign of demons nor smell of nicotine. I expect more would be available on repeat visits. When I saw her in Pineville, her rates were 150 HH, 250 full hour. It wouldn't surprise me if they have increased.

    The ad below shows her face pics.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2883005
    Last edited by J Simp; 01-18-23 at 18:56. Reason: Removed her, her

  6. #21586

    Paulina

    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    Met her yesterday. She was amazing. A little older than the photos on the ad, more recent selfies on her twitter feed, but very attractive. She met me outside to hand me the key since she's in a nice hotel uptown. Followed her up a few minutes later and had a whirlwind hour. She's a former ballerina, and still has the body for it. Probably 5'6"ish and maybe 100-110 lbs? Very slight frame with low low body fat, so if you're into long lean Europeans, she's your girl. She's got curves on it as well, not a stick figure, so no worries there. She was a take charge type, lots of excellent DFK, BBBJ, and two rounds of fun. She's very engaging, great sense of humor, but she also knows why you're there and doesn't waste your time.

    Highly recommend with zero reservations. Easily top 2 or 3 all time for me.

    She did ask for a deposit, but it's worth breaking that rule to see her.
    Has anyone else seen Paulina? Looks like she's in town through tomorrow. I emailed but haven't heard back. Very hesitant about the deposit, though. How much was it and how did you send?

  7. #21585

    Black Caribbean

    Any info? Looks hot, sounds like she gives good oral. Lmk fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/460158987616

  8. #21584

    She looks hot

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/108997090#.

    I saw and reviewed Simona this past Sept. 28. When I saw her, she was 5-10 lbs heavier but still hot IMO. Except for the extra weight, her pics are completely legit. My last visit cost me 150 for a hh. IDK if her rates are still the same. I do recommend her.
    Thanks for the review, Funder. She looks hot and I'd hit. Pics accurate? What was on the menu for your time with her?

  9. #21583
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town tonight and meeting up with a sb that wants two guys at the same time. If this is something you're into and you want to meetup then pm me a number that I can text you at. Admission is 3. She's a super cute blonde with pierced nips, c cups, nice booty, 24 yrs old. CLT airport area hotel, serious guys only.
    I'm guessing this was only for last night? PM if still available.

  10. #21582
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU  [View Original Post]
    That's Monica Madison. One of the many names she's using these days.
    Yup, was going to say that. She has like 5 names running now LOL.

  11. #21581
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    No doubt it's him.
    What do you mean?

  12. #21580

    Threesome

    I'm in town tonight and meeting up with a sb that wants two guys at the same time. If this is something you're into and you want to meetup then pm me a number that I can text you at. Admission is 3. She's a super cute blonde with pierced nips, c cups, nice booty, 24 yrs old. CLT airport area hotel, serious guys only.

  13. #21579

    Latina Simona

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/108997090#.

    I saw and reviewed Simona this past Sept. 28. When I saw her, she was 5-10 lbs heavier but still hot IMO. Except for the extra weight, her pics are completely legit. My last visit cost me 150 for a hh. IDK if her rates are still the same. I do recommend her.

  14. #21578

    Paulina

    Met her yesterday. She was amazing. A little older than the photos on the ad, more recent selfies on her twitter feed, but very attractive. She met me outside to hand me the key since she's in a nice hotel uptown. Followed her up a few minutes later and had a whirlwind hour. She's a former ballerina, and still has the body for it. Probably 5'6"ish and maybe 100-110 lbs? Very slight frame with low low body fat, so if you're into long lean Europeans, she's your girl. She's got curves on it as well, not a stick figure, so no worries there. She was a take charge type, lots of excellent DFK, BBBJ, and two rounds of fun. She's very engaging, great sense of humor, but she also knows why you're there and doesn't waste your time.

    Highly recommend with zero reservations. Easily top 2 or 3 all time for me.

    She did ask for a deposit, but it's worth breaking that rule to see her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paulina

  15. #21577

    Here is her last TER review

    Quote Originally Posted by Banker443  [View Original Post]
    Google her number it shows up in TER she was a 5 years ago 150. And did not look like her pics then. Both reviewss said do not recommend. One left after seeing her.
    The Juicy Details.

    I seen her ad and I wanted to check her out. Setup was easy. She doesn't look like her pics, she is in her early 40's but look like she has some good miles on her. Inside her place was ok. I got to her place, she was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. She took me back to her bedroom. She got quickly undress.

    She gave BJ for a minute and she asked me if I was ready. She layed on her back amd open her leg while motioning me to slide inside her. I started to go at it for about a minute when she start to ask if I was going to cum. I tried to try different positions but she said had back problems and she only could proform by laying on her back. I finished up amd left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape