Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 1147 1647 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21122
    Quote Originally Posted by Goon919  [View Original Post]
    This review got me so excited to try her, texted her and she responded in 5 min, bounced over to the hotel and she met me right outside the lobby saying she didn't have a room due to an issue with another provider she was sharing the room with; she asked if I could give her the money for the session upfront so she could rent us the room; I said sure, she took the money and ghosted me, left me waiting in the parking lot for a fucking hour. Worst part was she kept texting me saying it would only be a few more minutes until she just stopped responding all together about an hour in; just shamelessly scammed me after promising so much extra for helping her out; should have known better. Don't go see this woman.
    Funny exact same thing happen to me. I got her place and she is like I meant to txt you and same story. She asked to get a card of some sort from Cvs to let her pay for the room. I declined and said another time. Sorry this happened to you.

  2. #21121

    Sarah Andersen

    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Sarah retired? Her websites are offline and the last phone number I had for her says no longer in service.

    J.
    Yes, she's retired.

  3. #21120

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by SonofVenus  [View Original Post]
    Compared to most of the reviews I see on here, no DATY is a plus for me, she's the only one who hasn't asked me for a despot yet so will see her tonight most likely. Thanks for the responses.
    My experience with Ashley has always been great. Regarding DATY, I've done it with no pushback, but you never know. It's all about the approach I guess.

  4. #21119

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I know I've seen reviews on this one but I can't find it. Anyone know the name or seen her? Please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/276065440119

    Thank in advance.

    HH.
    I have found Heather to be very. Girl next door. Someone who was pushed to this line of work; but trust when I say she always gives a 100%. I have seen Heather three times now, and from my experience, she is passionate, and very wanting of attention (though your experience may be different).

  5. #21118

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Quoted $160/225 hhr / hr, but unsure if that's just for a rub, or if that's full service. Anyone have a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/222800417551
    Was that those rates included everything.

  6. #21117

    Rose on EROS now?

    I had see her a while ago, she used to post on STG. Now on EROS? What becoming of this world??

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  7. #21116

    Anyone have a review?

    Hi All,

    I know I've seen reviews on this one but I can't find it. Anyone know the name or seen her? Please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/276065440119

    Thank in advance.

    HH.

  8. #21115

    Anyone see Amber? "Touch therapy with benefits. "

    Quoted $160/225 hhr / hr, but unsure if that's just for a rub, or if that's full service. Anyone have a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/222800417551

  9. #21114
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see this one last night. Good comms to start, asked for a 20 deposit for an outcall. I obliged because she assured me she was coming. I don't need anyone saying you should know better, just trying to let people know. Be careful guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/636971291814

    HolyDiver.
    Thanks for the heads up. To me, that's what the board should be about, letting other mongers know what's up. Not shaming people for making mistakes that could happen to anyone.

  10. #21113
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyNc40  [View Original Post]
    Having read the positive reviews regarding May, I took a look at her ad and see the following:

    Deposits for advanced meets and immediate meets, you will be required to send a deposit through cash app, PayPal, or Venmo.

    That sounds to me like deposits are required for all meets. To all of those who have posted the positive reviews. Are you paying a deposit?
    No deposit for senior members.

  11. #21112

    Avoid

    Tried to see this one last night. Good comms to start, asked for a 20 deposit for an outcall. I obliged because she assured me she was coming. I don't need anyone saying you should know better, just trying to let people know. Be careful guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/636971291814

    HolyDiver.

  12. #21111

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MBBolt  [View Original Post]
    I believe there are some unfavourable reviews on her somewhere.
    Compared to most of the reviews I see on here, no DATY is a plus for me, she's the only one who hasn't asked me for a despot yet so will see her tonight most likely. Thanks for the responses.

  13. #21110

    The

    Quote Originally Posted by SonofVenus  [View Original Post]
    I am a visiting hobbyist from NY and so far every add 15-20 have asked me for a deposit, seems to be a thing down south, ask for a despot then ghost. Well to quote Bane; "We are initiated" I will never ever fall for a "send deposit first" scam. That was a bit of a rant but, Any info on this one.

    No name on add but she goes by Ashley. This is her add and a photo she sent me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/279585978004
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/541877717173 the new ad as of 1/18. Any info would be appreciated I'm in Raleigh for a few more days.

  14. #21109

    Pleasure

    I believe there are some unfavourable reviews on her somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and a good time. Just okay looking. No DATY but she is a freak otherwise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/541877717173

  15. #21108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyNc40  [View Original Post]
    Having read the positive reviews regarding May, I took a look at her ad and see the following:

    Deposits for advanced meets and immediate meets, you will be required to send a deposit through cash app, PayPal, or Venmo.

    That sounds to me like deposits are required for all meets. To all of those who have posted the positive reviews. Are you paying a deposit?
    Never pay a deposit unless you're charitable toward giving hookers free money. This nonsense started 3 years ago and some guys are still paying it, as soon as you see deposit required ignore the add or better to report it as spam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape