Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 1645 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21145

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I know I've seen reviews on this one but I can't find it. Anyone know the name or seen her? Please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/276065440119

    Thank in advance.

    HH.
    I have found Heather to be very. Girl next door. Someone who was pushed to this line of work; but trust when I say she always gives a 100%. I have seen Heather three times now, and from my experience, she is passionate, and very wanting of attention (though your experience may be different).

  2. #21144

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Quoted $160/225 hhr / hr, but unsure if that's just for a rub, or if that's full service. Anyone have a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/222800417551
    Was that those rates included everything.

  3. #21143

    Rose on EROS now?

    I had see her a while ago, she used to post on STG. Now on EROS? What becoming of this world??

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  4. #21142

    Anyone have a review?

    Hi All,

    I know I've seen reviews on this one but I can't find it. Anyone know the name or seen her? Please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/276065440119

    Thank in advance.

    HH.

  5. #21141

    Anyone see Amber? "Touch therapy with benefits. "

    Quoted $160/225 hhr / hr, but unsure if that's just for a rub, or if that's full service. Anyone have a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/222800417551

  6. #21140
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see this one last night. Good comms to start, asked for a 20 deposit for an outcall. I obliged because she assured me she was coming. I don't need anyone saying you should know better, just trying to let people know. Be careful guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/636971291814

    HolyDiver.
    Thanks for the heads up. To me, that's what the board should be about, letting other mongers know what's up. Not shaming people for making mistakes that could happen to anyone.

  7. #21139
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyNc40  [View Original Post]
    Having read the positive reviews regarding May, I took a look at her ad and see the following:

    Deposits for advanced meets and immediate meets, you will be required to send a deposit through cash app, PayPal, or Venmo.

    That sounds to me like deposits are required for all meets. To all of those who have posted the positive reviews. Are you paying a deposit?
    No deposit for senior members.

  8. #21138

    Avoid

    Tried to see this one last night. Good comms to start, asked for a 20 deposit for an outcall. I obliged because she assured me she was coming. I don't need anyone saying you should know better, just trying to let people know. Be careful guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/636971291814

    HolyDiver.

  9. #21137

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MBBolt  [View Original Post]
    I believe there are some unfavourable reviews on her somewhere.
    Compared to most of the reviews I see on here, no DATY is a plus for me, she's the only one who hasn't asked me for a despot yet so will see her tonight most likely. Thanks for the responses.

  10. #21136

    The

    Quote Originally Posted by SonofVenus  [View Original Post]
    I am a visiting hobbyist from NY and so far every add 15-20 have asked me for a deposit, seems to be a thing down south, ask for a despot then ghost. Well to quote Bane; "We are initiated" I will never ever fall for a "send deposit first" scam. That was a bit of a rant but, Any info on this one.

    No name on add but she goes by Ashley. This is her add and a photo she sent me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/279585978004
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/541877717173 the new ad as of 1/18. Any info would be appreciated I'm in Raleigh for a few more days.

  11. #21135

    Pleasure

    I believe there are some unfavourable reviews on her somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and a good time. Just okay looking. No DATY but she is a freak otherwise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/541877717173

  12. #21134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyNc40  [View Original Post]
    Having read the positive reviews regarding May, I took a look at her ad and see the following:

    Deposits for advanced meets and immediate meets, you will be required to send a deposit through cash app, PayPal, or Venmo.

    That sounds to me like deposits are required for all meets. To all of those who have posted the positive reviews. Are you paying a deposit?
    Never pay a deposit unless you're charitable toward giving hookers free money. This nonsense started 3 years ago and some guys are still paying it, as soon as you see deposit required ignore the add or better to report it as spam.

  13. #21133

    Jennifer Love

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/109067460

    Jennifer Love saw her right before the new year had an amazing time. I will say my thing is a good BB BJ and boy did she deliver. Action went back to see her again the following week. I will say the second time that I saw her she was a little bit tipsy performance was still a+ so if you like me and you love oral skills, she's the one for you.

  14. #21132

    Spicy May

    Having read the positive reviews regarding May, I took a look at her ad and see the following:

    Deposits for advanced meets and immediate meets, you will be required to send a deposit through cash app, PayPal, or Venmo.

    That sounds to me like deposits are required for all meets. To all of those who have posted the positive reviews. Are you paying a deposit?

  15. #21131
    Quote Originally Posted by SonofVenus  [View Original Post]
    I am a visiting hobbyist from NY and so far every add 15-20 have asked me for a deposit, seems to be a thing down south, ask for a despot then ghost. Well to quote Bane; "We are initiated" I will never ever fall for a "send deposit first" scam. That was a bit of a rant but, Any info on this one.

    No name on add but she goes by Ashley. This is her add and a photo she sent me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/279585978004
    She's legit and a good time. Just okay looking. No DATY but she is a freak otherwise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/541877717173

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape