Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 937 1437 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17506

    Elite

    Mongers,

    I saw some new friends and old friends in a dream I'd like to share about.

    Laura and Valeria together for a very low price but they were offering this deal on the side. Usual rules bbj cim, shame because I used to get a bb offer in the past from both parties. Something about a recent outbreak with a certain past model. They wouldn't go into details because they didn't know who.

    Lia, great natural headlights, backside is ok (nothing like previous models), small tummy pouch, face is ok. Her demeanor was 8/10 she offers CBJ but during our interaction the rubberband broke and we were going at it raw without notice. I will add notes, she speaks some english but we were there for conversions. She did allow for msog and her clit size is small, doesn't do fia but allows fiv. I wouldn't mind finishing my dream in her mouth but for 380 calories and a CBJ I wouldn't repeat.

    Aly, definity 5'9 ok face nothing to write home about, saggy b's and flatish butt. Doesn't like fiv or fia. Enjoys making out but not worth repeating. She has good Kegel squeeze and was very willing to please but only open to CBJ.

    Jennifer model, that shit is a blender mess. Those girls snitch and report all conversations or jenn has a microphone in the room. I'm also certain its a guy who runs it. Nicole was pleasing but very muscular and usual stuff, bbj, fiv but not fia, wouldn't repeat but I'd say reverse image her on google and see what you can find.

    Antonella, is definity a goto if I have the craving but I haven't in awhile, she can please anyone and she has told me about some horror stories in the past. I'd recommend if you are in a pinch to get a dream release.

    Any info on andrea or ari the newest addition?

    I remember gaby looked like a weird cat but solid performance and body.

  2. #17505

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaGunna  [View Original Post]
    Charging 300 now. Have gotten down to 200 for bbfscip. You guys think she clean if we all raw dogging her?
    Anyone heard from Ella lately? Last time I saw her was a couple weeks or so ago. Been texting, but no reply. She mentioned she'd be in FL around now so maybe she's not replying until she gets back in the area. Tho, she usually responds to my texts even when out of town.

  3. #17504
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Kacey or lil Bit. Not sure why she changed her name. She's mostly in the Richmond and Newport News area and comes up to Springfield on occasion. She also has another she uses too. I've seen her a few times and have reviewed her here. Stopped seeing her because last time she was to the point when I walked in and handed her the asking. She can take the D, but last time she laid like a dead fish. She also doesn't do bare anything. YMMV as she made a couple exceptions with me in the past. She's very much like her pics and I'd love to see her again, but I feel there are better options out there.

    Edits to name and typos.
    Thank you PixelsAndGrids. Always find it weird when other users don't come forward if they see something and know something. Your feedback is much appreciated. I knew something had to be off because she has no eroticreview, PD, or anything.

  4. #17503
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Kacey or lil Bit. Not sure why she changed her name. She's mostly in the Richmond and Newport News area and comes up to Springfield on occasion. She also has another she uses too. I've seen her a few times and have reviewed her here. Stopped seeing her because last time she was to the point when I walked in and handed her the asking. She can take the D, but last time she laid like a dead fish. She also doesn't do bare anything. YMMV as she made a couple exceptions with me in the past. She's very much like her pics and I'd love to see her again, but I feel there are better options out there.

    Edits to name and typos.
    Yeah I've seen her quite a few times too. She can take the dick for sure. But sometimes acts like she has GPS. Everything covered, but she can really give a sloppy blowjob. Took some pics but won't share. Might not repeat either tho.

  5. #17502

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Spent about a week in a south Georgia town and tried looking for some fun. Found some options on Listcrawler but every one I contacted wanted deposits (no way).

    Going back to their ads, clicked on "reviews," then "Old Posts. " Found that every girl who wanted deposit had ads in multiple cities on same day.

    Tried this when back in Northern Virginia and see similar activity, providers posting in one city but also have ads in other cities nearby for same day.

    To the experienced mongers. Is this truly an indicator of a scam, or is what I experienced in GA a coincidence of multiple cities and wanting deposits?
    Scammers are smart. They have lots of experience with trial and error. One of the things I've noticed is scammers are using local girls photos while asking for a deposit. It's quite possible the local girl is also using the scammers ad and asking for a deposit.

    Here's an example. List crawler site for Balt. Search the word "MOM" you'll see some ads come back that have the word divorced in black box type letters. Do the same thing in Northern Virginia and you'll see the same ads. I noticed some of the Baltimore girls were in the scammers ads with their photos. I did notify the girl I know about a possible fraudulent ad. Not sure if I earn any brownie cookies here with her.

  6. #17501
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Spent about a week in a south Georgia town and tried looking for some fun. Found some options on Listcrawler but every one I contacted wanted deposits (no way).

    Going back to their ads, clicked on "reviews," then "Old Posts. " Found that every girl who wanted deposit had ads in multiple cities on same day.

    Tried this when back in Northern Virginia and see similar activity, providers posting in one city but also have ads in other cities nearby for same day.

    To the experienced mongers. Is this truly an indicator of a scam, or is what I experienced in GA a coincidence of multiple cities and wanting deposits?
    Think about it. How can these girls be in more than one place at the same time? SCAM. NEVER give a deposit. Just free money for doing nothing. What a deal!

  7. #17500

    Kacey or lil Bit spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleLover3  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has any info for either of these girls. Intrigued by both of them, they have posted for a while now with no reviews surprisingly. Thanks in advance.

    BBW (Lina)

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....inia/108950370.

    Spinner (Jade)https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/106579055867.
    She used to go by Kacey or lil Bit. Not sure why she changed her name. She's mostly in the Richmond and Newport News area and comes up to Springfield on occasion. She also has another she uses too. I've seen her a few times and have reviewed her here. Stopped seeing her because last time she was to the point when I walked in and handed her the asking. She can take the D, but last time she laid like a dead fish. She also doesn't do bare anything. YMMV as she made a couple exceptions with me in the past. She's very much like her pics and I'd love to see her again, but I feel there are better options out there.

    Edits to name and typos.

  8. #17499

    Coincidence or indicator of scam?

    Spent about a week in a south Georgia town and tried looking for some fun. Found some options on Listcrawler but every one I contacted wanted deposits (no way).

    Going back to their ads, clicked on "reviews," then "Old Posts. " Found that every girl who wanted deposit had ads in multiple cities on same day.

    Tried this when back in Northern Virginia and see similar activity, providers posting in one city but also have ads in other cities nearby for same day.

    To the experienced mongers. Is this truly an indicator of a scam, or is what I experienced in GA a coincidence of multiple cities and wanting deposits?

  9. #17498

    She's not a STG girl

    Yea your take is pretty bad. She's nothing like any of the girls posting on STG. We can take a look at tryst and see far fatter, less menu and worse service charging 600+. Maybe we're into completely different girls. I like my girls athletic and not smelling of drugs.

    You guys seem to never post these mythical cheap college aged athletic girls. Dont play stupid. Post these amazing girls you guys seem to be finding. FYI everyone is bitching about the quality of girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    This my friends is the problem we are all referring too LOL. Someone gets caught up and there you go. Seriously how much more would you pay if she asked next time she's around? 600,700? It's no mans business what another spends their money on but I'm definitely allowed to have an opinion on it. 5 hundy an hour for stg girls. I'm and the wrong business LOL.

  10. #17497

    Leyla Amar and Grace Helen

    Has anyone seen Leyla Amar or grace Helen and what services they provide (like BBBJ, MSOG, etc).

  11. #17496

    Manner

    From time to time, we monger might encounter other monger indirectly and saw or heard some rude behavior. We, as mongers, see and talk to many providers, but we rarely know a lot about other mongers's behavior. On the flip side, providers see lot and lot of mongers. During a recent conversation with a providers who has worked at a lot of different cities and states, and she told me that mongers at NOVA are among the most polite mongers. Specifically, when a provider has indicate something is off limit, mongers here at NOVA are generally respectful and don't push the edge. This shouldn't really come as a surprised as members in this forum keep reminding everyone to "be nice to the ladies". And also, NOVA has high education rate and a lot of folks works as a professional.

    So, shout out to you all who have been nice to the ladies.

  12. #17495
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever double teamed a chick with another monger? I've done plenty of MFFs in my life but I'd think it would be cool to do a MMF. I have a girl in the area that's looking to do it and has had trouble finding another guy. I told her I'm down but she's been asking her client list if they want to do a doubles with another guy. If you're interested PM me, it's $400 for BBBJ and BBFSCIP. She's Colombian and attractive. I'll give details in DM.
    I've gotten a ton of DMs so please no more guys. I've picked a few of you to respond to and am scheduling something. Good day to everyone!

  13. #17494

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    This my friends is the problem we are all referring too LOL. Someone gets caught up and there you go. Seriously how much more would you pay if she asked next time she's around? 600,700? It's no mans business what another spends their money on but I'm definitely allowed to have an opinion on it. 5 hundy an hour for stg girls. I'm and the wrong business LOL.
    I couldn't agree with you more on this. I'm not saying that stg girls get a flat rate of 100. But 500 an hour is outrageous. You give that to a porn star. Especially for that one who you can get a better looking girl for for less. Most I every paid is 250 for a hhr and that was with two pop, video recording, and at least one facial. Ain't nothin wrong with walking away, the coming bask a few days or a week later when she inevitably has so drop her rates.

  14. #17493

    BBW + Spinner

    I was wondering if anyone has any info for either of these girls. Intrigued by both of them, they have posted for a while now with no reviews surprisingly. Thanks in advance.

    BBW (Lina)

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....inia/108950370.

    Spinner (Jade)https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/106579055867.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fa747b99f5dd957257eda392aa843aab_f.jpg‎   520258cf2c2fe331b47eeec1b2ca1181_f.jpg‎   odczmzq1ndnkmjzlmjbhymrjnjm1nzyzytk0mtg5ytrlnzm2mw.jpg.jpg‎   oteyoty0mzflytjiodezzdbkzgjlzde3owfmzgmxnwm1odc3ma.jpg.jpg‎  

  15. #17492

    Exhibit A

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I think I fell in love. With 300 hh and 500 hr. She's exactly like her pics, toned body with a nice small ass. amazing service and was ready on time with a sexy outfit. GFE in every sense of the word. Would repeat anytime she's here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washington-dc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-have-unforgettable-fun-in/224471143028
    This my friends is the problem we are all referring too LOL. Someone gets caught up and there you go. Seriously how much more would you pay if she asked next time she's around? 600,700? It's no mans business what another spends their money on but I'm definitely allowed to have an opinion on it. 5 hundy an hour for stg girls. I'm and the wrong business LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape