Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 572 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 8570
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5765

    Sunny Spa in Marlborough

    They had one knockout looking girl named "Brandy" that was always booked solid. She was my to go girl.

    After that none of the other girls compare to her.

    Saw Sasha which was Oj.

    Saw Nana a few weeks ago who told me to come in the room and then had me wait 15 minutes plus wanted to upsell.

    The last few times I just walked out.

  2. #5764

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    As far as I can tell, this place never did any marketing or promotion. I think I was there 4 times, 3 x with Alice (very gd massage, finish and really nice tits) and once with May, nice, good, not as good as Alice so I never went back. Too bad, the more options we have the better!

    ARG.
    That is too bad. I went because of an ad on STG. But that was a while ago. It was clean and a great message. One of the better ones. Great job after the flip too. That's too bad!

  3. #5763

    Oasis

    As far as I can tell, this place never did any marketing or promotion. I think I was there 4 times, 3 x with Alice (very gd massage, finish and really nice tits) and once with May, nice, good, not as good as Alice so I never went back. Too bad, the more options we have the better!

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingerling  [View Original Post]
    Damn, really? I've only been there once so I don't have many fond memories, but the woman there gave an A+ massage for me, and did a PM without me even having to ask. That kind of unspoken thing is rare these days.

  4. #5762
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonA  [View Original Post]
    Was just in the area of Oasis and it looks to be closed with a lease sign out front. Wasn't a great place anyway but had decent level 1 service. Next!
    Damn, really? I've only been there once so I don't have many fond memories, but the woman there gave an A+ massage for me, and did a PM without me even having to ask. That kind of unspoken thing is rare these days.

  5. #5761

    Oasis on Chandler

    Was just in the area of Oasis and it looks to be closed with a lease sign out front. Wasn't a great place anyway but had decent level 1 service. Next!

  6. #5760
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    My last few visits in various towns in the state have been lousy. They are getting more lazy and expecting more money. How nice it would be if we could all band together and stop going for like 3-6 months across the whole state and see what happens. I know that's impossible but I'd be curious if they would put more effort in. Yes there are a few out there that go above and beyond but it's rare.
    Ya. That will probably happen anyway by the end of the year when we are in a recession. This mia girl was just straight up rude. I asked for the mamasan but she just pulled the "I don't speak english bs".

  7. #5759
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenjak  [View Original Post]
    I was a long time loyal customer until today. I came in contact with mia who was undoubtedly the most rude / cold girl I have dealt with in all my years mongering. I was rushed out the door for absolutely no reason or explanation. She claimed she didn't understand English. There was a previous positive report for her but I'm assuming it was fake. You could tell she did not want to be there at all. These places are really taking us for granted and I am pretty sure when the economy turns, they will be regretting how they treated their loyal customers. They are plenty of new options in the area and unfortunately I can no longer recommend can't. They lost a loyal longtime customer today.
    My last few visits in various towns in the state have been lousy. They are getting more lazy and expecting more money. How nice it would be if we could all band together and stop going for like 3-6 months across the whole state and see what happens. I know that's impossible but I'd be curious if they would put more effort in. Yes there are a few out there that go above and beyond but it's rare.

  8. #5758

    Can't

    I was a long time loyal customer until today. I came in contact with mia who was undoubtedly the most rude / cold girl I have dealt with in all my years mongering. I was rushed out the door for absolutely no reason or explanation. She claimed she didn't understand English. There was a previous positive report for her but I'm assuming it was fake. You could tell she did not want to be there at all. These places are really taking us for granted and I am pretty sure when the economy turns, they will be regretting how they treated their loyal customers. They are plenty of new options in the area and unfortunately I can no longer recommend can't. They lost a loyal longtime customer today.

  9. #5757

    Can't

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlb23  [View Original Post]
    I stopped into Canterbury shortly after opening time on a weekday. I was greeted by Mia wearing a little nightie. I can never guess ages, but she looked 40-50 and was kinda cute. Pushup bra disguised smaller but decent tits. Big tattoo on the back. I paid $60 for the hour. She was very playful throughout which was a surprise. Before I got on the table she squeezed and slapped my ass, and she giggled when I returned the favor. The massage was okay but short, with a quick tease before turning over. I offered $120 for FS but she asked for $140. I asked for FS, she said how much, I said 120, she said 140. I didn't feel like haggling so I went with it. Got up and fetched the cash. She offered to have another girl come in and motioned that she had really big tits. I didn't bring the money and probably wouldn't do it anyway, so I declined.

    Proceeded with TJ, then CBJ, CG, doggy, and doggy prone. Finished with a face-up lower body and then head massage. I was shorted about 15 minutes but didn't matter too much to me. I got what I came for and had a good time. On the way out she showed me her friend Tina, but I couldn't prove the breast comment.

    Overall 6. 5/10 massage, 9/10 extras. Canterbury is always one that has new girls, but I'd take a trip back to see Mia again.
    I'll start by saying I am a very loyal customer or the course of many many years. That's until my last stop. Mia might have been the most rude / cold girl I've come in contact with not only at can't but anywhere else. She literally threw me out for no reason and claimed she couldn't speak English. That will be my last time at this dump and I can't believe they treat their loyal customers like this.

  10. #5756

    Qq

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrigin  [View Original Post]
    Took at stop at QQ to start the Worcester AMP exploration and I wish I hadn't. What a poor start. Lisa tried but the experience for way below par score (more like 120 if you are a golfer). Place smells funny, corridor talk / fight was a big distraction, no music, no tease, no intent to give a massage, very mechanical rub- a mood kill, just bad over all. I ended up playing musics on my phone to take focus away from all the other distractions. Needless to say, I won't repeat.
    You didn't get the hot stones.

  11. #5755
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrigin  [View Original Post]
    Took at stop at QQ to start the Worcester AMP exploration and I wish I hadn't. What a poor start. Lisa tried but the experience for way below par score (more like 120 if you are a golfer). Place smells funny, corridor talk / fight was a big distraction, no music, no tease, no intent to give a massage, very mechanical rub- a mood kill, just bad over all. I ended up playing musics on my phone to take focus away from all the other distractions. Needless to say, I won't repeat.
    Keep us posted on reviews. That's the only one I walked out of as soon as I walked in.

  12. #5754

    Started the Worcester immersion with QQ

    Took at stop at QQ to start the Worcester AMP exploration and I wish I hadn't. What a poor start. Lisa tried but the experience for way below par score (more like 120 if you are a golfer). Place smells funny, corridor talk / fight was a big distraction, no music, no tease, no intent to give a massage, very mechanical rub- a mood kill, just bad over all. I ended up playing musics on my phone to take focus away from all the other distractions. Needless to say, I won't repeat.

  13. #5753

    Been years

    Has anyone been to 75 web. St I haven't in a couple years.

  14. #5752

    Kat-BVR

    Wanted to check out the new addition at BVR-Kat. Cute girl imo, late 20's / early 30's, slim / medium built, with a good body.

    Refreshing to not have any language barriers with a therapist at an AMP.

    She's not as good as Yuyu in terms of the actual massage and wish she teased more face down. Maybe she's still learning so don't want to be too harsh.

    Takes direction well and wants to please! Willing to perform a PM (had to ask). Otc action only. She had some one piece / jumper on that made it impossible to access anything utc so not sure if that's possible.

    Still only available Wednesdays so scheduling is a bit tough.

    Will repeat eventually.

    Massage-7/10.

    Looks-7. 5/10.

    Tease -7. 5/10.

  15. #5751
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Canterbury again

    I stopped into Canterbury shortly after opening time on a weekday. I was greeted by Mia wearing a little nightie. I can never guess ages, but she looked 40-50 and was kinda cute. Pushup bra disguised smaller but decent tits. Big tattoo on the back. I paid $60 for the hour. She was very playful throughout which was a surprise. Before I got on the table she squeezed and slapped my ass, and she giggled when I returned the favor. The massage was okay but short, with a quick tease before turning over. I offered $120 for FS but she asked for $140. I asked for FS, she said how much, I said 120, she said 140. I didn't feel like haggling so I went with it. Got up and fetched the cash. She offered to have another girl come in and motioned that she had really big tits. I didn't bring the money and probably wouldn't do it anyway, so I declined.

    Proceeded with TJ, then CBJ, CG, doggy, and doggy prone. Finished with a face-up lower body and then head massage. I was shorted about 15 minutes but didn't matter too much to me. I got what I came for and had a good time. On the way out she showed me her friend Tina, but I couldn't prove the breast comment.

    Overall 6. 5/10 massage, 9/10 extras. Canterbury is always one that has new girls, but I'd take a trip back to see Mia again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape